Stupid fishing tournys!

Posted by Drewboy64

The last fishing tournament in ACWW, Drift cought a 95 INCH TUNA! Now, Hopper caught a 75 INCH TUNA! How am I supposed to compete?? That is so unfair!

Has this happened to anyone?

Oh, and how come sometimes the fish's season says All year, and sometimes there is not season? Wouldn't no having a season be the same as all year?

Posted by Zeta

Oh snap, there was a tourney today!? ****!

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Drewboy64: The last fishing tournament in ACWW, Drift cought a 95 INCH TUNA! Now, Hopper caught a 75 INCH TUNA! How am I supposed to compete?? That is so unfair!

Has this happened to anyone?

Oh, and how come sometimes the fish's season says All year, and sometimes there is not season? Wouldn't no having a season be the same as all year?

Wll I guess that im lucky since i got my game a weak ago I just need to beat a 40 Inch Sea Bass .

Posted by nich

I won mine, with a sea bass. My prize was a bear pole, whatever that is.

Posted by Drewboy64

my dumb villagers keep beating me. :(
And the thing is, even if i DID catch a Tuna, i would probably want to give it to the museum and not to that as*hole Tortimer.

Posted by Speedfreak

I won with a sea bass and got a green lava lamp and a trophy in the mail!

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Speedfreak: I won with a sea bass and got a green lava lamp and a trophy in the mail!

I've read you can win the fishing trophy just by catching a sea bass. I hear it's the easiest way to win since they are so common. Lol and I missed the tourney yet again.

Posted by Shade

Me too, and drewboy, you haven't caught a Tuna yet? Wtf?

Posted by Colonel

HAHAHAHAHA i won with a Horse Makeral

Posted by Sweegy

I don't try anymore. I got two trophies already.

FYI NEVER give up a stringfish for it. Usually, they won't even get a tuna.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Drewboy64: my dumb villagers keep beating me. :(
And the thing is, even if i DID catch a Tuna, i would probably want to give it to the museum and not to that as*hole Tortimer.

Well did u know that u can catch fish before the torney starts ans if u give the fish to tortimer it still counts.