HELP NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Sword of Light

Y does it owes say i do 0 damage?

Posted by Zeta

Because you're a summoner, and summoners have ****ty attack strength. If you want to do damage, you'll have to get some magic, or a summon.

Posted by GameMiestro

I suggest this to anyone who is stuck- get a 10000 loan, spend it all on strength. Then go crazy.

Posted by Zeta

That gets you, like...

*Does the math real quick. Holds up 100 fingers*

...This much strength.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sword of Light: Y does it owes say i do 0 damage?

If "owes" is a misspelling of "always", you're the biggest idiot I've ever seen.

Posted by Sword of Light

um yeah well i have ry whut ever lowest form of sevent thut turns into sumoner it owes say u hit golem u did 0 damage and he evaded u

Posted by Zeta

We don't have any animate rock monster bots. The closest bot there is to what you posted is a little imp-like thing called Gollum.

Posted by Sword of Light

really i m stuck

Posted by Sword of Light

will anyone help me plz?

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you can't give any damage, attack the Goomba. He's extremely week for you guys with week characters, he has a measly DEF: 10. If you can't beat him, it's hopeless!!!!!

Quoting GameMiestro: I suggest this to anyone who is stuck- get a 10000 loan, spend it all on strength. Then go crazy.

To week members that want to do this: Don't do this unless you can pay it off with in five days, or you'll be screwed, money wise!!!!!

Posted by Xero

How many threads are you gonna create? Your not doing damages, but spells!

Posted by crelda

you cant get spells at level 0 which is a real bummer cuz it take ages to get to level 1 if you are a wizard.

Posted by Xero

You get exp everytime you post. I do. Eventually you'll get your level 1. Also, you just need to buy a dagger and attack gollum. You'll win easily ;)

Posted by basterd

I'm a pickpocketer(whatever) I think there needs to be something that will let you change your job cause there are no items for me and the only reason why I wanted to be one was because I like ninja's. How can I change my job? oh I'm a lvl 1 and I need 350 more exp to be lvl 2.oh jesse you have more monsters than you do items could please make more that every body could use no matter what class they are in

Posted by Xero

Yes I agree with that. Instead of deleting the account, why cant you change your job? N00bs always make wrong choices jesse. Can that be possible?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Different characters can use different stuff, hince you can only have the account deleted.

Posted by basterd

:( blame it on the noobys flamer :(..yeah now your screwed if you messed up on your account theres no way of changing it. im almost at lvl 3 so im not goign to change now I just might tho cause its pi*sing me off that i can't do much haveing the job I have right now

Posted by Jesse Smith

You can use it to your advantage. Look at my stats. I started with a weekling character. Now I'm making a killing in gold and easily leveling up in stats. I'm the 6th stronger character (Ragnar)!!!
http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-STR

Posted by Xero

lol I'm the 8th stronger character. The stats are going with the ammount of bots or members you fight. I dont have time to fight like GameM and bazariah do, and yet I'm doing quite well :D

Posted by Sword of Light

[COLOR="Black"]:D [SIZE="5"]THANK YOU GUYS YOURS REAlLY helped jesse thou i kept kicking koompa or whut ev ^^^ until I got lvl 1[/SIZE][/COLOR]:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Posted by Xero

Hum...ok...I'm glad we helped you. That was a jesse post style :P

Posted by Sword of Light

OK thxs