triple triad trauma

Posted by crelda

I went to get my begginer pack selected it and it was confirmed i had the pack but i still have no cards. Whats up? and how to you increase the chanse you will hit an enemy?

Posted by Xero

Trust me, its not worth it...increasing chances to hit an ennemi, you can can survive without that.

Posted by crelda

but i couldnt hit anything better than a goomba. "couldnt" but now i can as i have increased my strength!!!!(why you have more chance to hit a enemy i dont know)

Posted by Xero

Gain more levels and you'll find it easier to beat them ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

Lol, you bought cards? Those thinks are really expensive... not only that, they're a seperate game entirely from the normal RPG... I was going to wait until I was about lv. 40 (when I can start attacking 5 digit income monsters) before I started doing anything with them.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It depends on the character you get for how well you can hit an enemy. Some characters are flying through it racking up levels, while others, like me had to go slow and buy a lot of strength, and level up slow!!

Posted by Xero

It would be better to spend your money on power cards. These pull up your stats to make it easier to beat ennemies. If you buy your packages, then its a waist, cuz its expensive and since the hospital is now expensive as well, you should manage your cash better ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Even better...
http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Store

Unlimated stats there!!!

Posted by Xero

Hmm...quite expensive, but I'll only use it for mana. I want rings and amulets to improve.

Posted by GameMiestro

items= bad.

store= good.

The only exception to the rule is if it takes so freaking long to upgrade your stats that you want to spend all of your money in one big push.

Posted by crelda

I didnt buy the cards you get one free pack at the beggining.
Im a mage like jesse so im goin slow.
Now i can kill enemies up to metroid who kills me in 2 hits so my next loan i will buy Defence!

Posted by Jesse Smith

To rack up gold, I've just been killing Xeni over and over and over...a few hundred times. :D

Now instead of geting loans, I'm working on having a massive amount in the bank that'll give me thousands each day!! :D I got 10,807 in the bank now that I made just today, that'll generate about 1,000 a day. 10 days of increasing it like this and I'll soon have 100,000 there making 10,000 a day. :D

Quoting crelda: Im a mage like jesse so im goin slow.
Now i can kill enemies up to metroid who kills me in 2 hits so my next loan i will buy Defence!

What the heck??!!! 25 battles and you're already down to Metroid??!! That's not slow at all!!!!! That's fast!!! You must of got a loan early!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting GameMiestro: items= bad.

store= good.

Defenatly agree with that...

Posted by NES Queen

what exactly is the point to the cards? how do you even use them?

Posted by Xero

Good question. They probably go in your...attack choices when you fight. Or they go under your potions.

Posted by NES Queen

I have the beginner pack and nothing shows up when i'm in battle

Posted by crelda

but did you get any cards. unlike me.
Yes i got a loan very early im goin to have to go on a battle frenzy to pay it off.

Posted by NES Queen

yes, when you purchase the pack you get 5 cards. i can use them in the triad game, which is pointless cause you dont win any wackler or extra cards when you beat the bot.

Posted by Xero

If they dont appear, then mind as well Ask jesse whats going on.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I also didn't get them, and I have no idea why.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Does any one know what you try to do in the Triple Triad battle??!! It looks like tick tac toe.

Posted by Xero

lol no I haven't tried it and I wont.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I either lose, or it's a tie!!!

Posted by NES Queen

i win, but it says i won zero wackler and i didnt gain any new cards. so whats the point?

Posted by Jesse Smith

How do you win??!! What are you trying to do??!!! Teach us card n00bies!!!!

How easy it it to win? Then I can add a prize reward for winning, once I know how easy/hard the game is once you figure it out!!!!

Gah....no wounder you guys got no cards!! It was set to zero!! Now you get 10 if you join now!!! (Little late for all current players in the game!!)

Posted by NES Queen

no fair! i demand a hefty donation to make up for the fact that i only got 5.

you take turns putting cards onto the board. the point (im guessing at least) is to have the numbers on your cards be higher than your opponents where they match up. when they do, you "claim" your opponents card and they turn to your color. look at the pickie below
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/triad.jpg[/IMG]
I was red, the puter was blue. the top left and bottom left cards i put down. the puter put down the bottom row middle card. since my card to the left of it had a higher number 6 > 3, his card turned to red and became mine. when the puter put a card in the middle row left column, his numbers were not higher than mine so i kept my cards. 8 >1, 8 > 4. i dont know why his card didnt turn red and become mine since mine were higher though. but after i put my last card in the open slot, i had 6 red cards to his 3 blue ones, hence i won. but i didnt win anything since you dont have it set up yet. plus, while your at it, turn the music off. its annoying because the loop refreshes after each move so you only hear like 4 seconds of the song anyway before it starts over.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I never get music when I play!!! *Tries the game out again.*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Win a Triple Triad battle and you get 1,000 wacklers.

Posted by Red

ahh thats the point of it. I always thought it was supose to be kind of immitating FF9's Tetra master.