Counter-Strike (1.6)

Posted by JoshuaRolph

I have just installed my friends Counter-Strike and wanted to know if anyone here has CS 1.6? If they do, post here and whatnot. I need people who are into Counter-Strike because I am making a clan called -]Sa[-.

Satanic Assassins. It just started, with only one member which is me.
-]Sa[- DuR?!

Chat it up and whatnot. If you don't want to be in the clan, then it's fine and that shouldn't stop you from meeting people on this post who play Counter-Strike 1.6 . So please, Enjoy.

Posted by brownoystercult

Play source.

Posted by JoshuaRolph

I don't have source.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Source is overrated. I like the 1.6 maps better.

I play 1.6 when I can, but the campus network is usually to lagged out for me to play.:/

Posted by brownoystercult

Uh its not overrated at all actually, many people prefer 1.6 opposed to Source.

How is it possible you like the map designs better in 1.6? Take a look at this: http://www.csnation.net/view.php/cssource/compare.csn

It's almost retarded that you would prefer Legoland opposed to Source.Okay, graphics aren't everything and etc, okay, well sound is suprerior, physics, and they fixed the recoil.

Posted by Red

Id join a clan, especially one that has assasins in the name, except I may not be god at this game Ive only played Half Life before, never tried Counter strike, have it ( borrowing it from cousin ) but he lost the Key code, does anyone know where I can get a PIN for it cuz if I get one I can play.

Posted by JoshuaRolph

I would give you my other one, but I forgot my steam ID password which is logged to my key code.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I still say that the maps are better on 1.6. Not in terms of graphics, btu more in terms of placement and shot angles. Sources tries too much to look real. I play CS for the experiance of shooting people, not admiring the shadows on walls.

1.6 is just more fun and game like.