Craziest thing you've ever done

Posted by Lord of Spam

Like the title said, whats the craziest, most retarded thing that you're not proud of having done.

For me, it would have to be when I jumped out of my friends truck. He was doing like 15 through a parking lot, and I jumped out. I dont really remember why (you'll see why in a moment), but I vaguely remember something being said about whether or not I could.

I say I dont really remember why, because I didnt make it. 15 mph might not seem that fast, but its essentially a brisk run. My feet hit the ground and were instantly out from under me. I fell and rolled, hitting my head in the process. One of my hands also got ran over by the truck, but somehow only got scratched. The back of my head, however, was a different story. It took 5 staples to put me back together, and hurt like a sonof*****.

There may have been substances involved, but thats besides the point. I mean, jesus, how stupid do you have to be to jump out of a moving vehicle?

So thats my story. Whats yours, vgc?

Posted by Xero

Craziest thing I did was last year when I decided to slack in the middle of the year. I almost failed and as a result, my Cegep choices will be limited. Messed up completly...

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Joined VGC.

What a mistake that one was.

Posted by Zeta

Most retarded thing I've ever done? Climbing onto a bunk bed while the lights were out. Ended up falling from the top bunk, and I'm pretty sure I landed on my head.

Posted by Dexter

I threw numerous hotdogs at naked people while I was working at an American hotdog stand in a nude park in Germany. Americans and their hotdogs never looked so good. They hated it. They hated children. I never got yelled at more than I did while I was in Germany. I got yelled at for scaring birds away and making them fly away. I didn't care though. Everyone except for the German children were my enemies. You'd walk the streets of Berlin and find absolutely no children running about kicking dirty balls around or enjoying the wonders of a water hose. Parents kept them hidden in their houses where they would be watching educational cartoons that illustrated extreme punishment and obedience. Germans did, however, like listening to me speak. That's when I'd see them smile the most. I could speak as much gibberish and be as rude to those naked fools as I wanted and they'd have no clue what I was saying. Then again, I never knew what they were saying when they yelled at me.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Joined VGC.

What a mistake that one was.

Acknowledge the fact that yet you're here... let us think on this.

Craziest thing I did was eat cereal... without any milk.

LOL TYPOED FIX"D.

Posted by mis0

Now, I'm supposed to be gone in protest, but my boredom lead me to find this topic, to which I bet I can contribute.

Lets say that shopping carts make a really cool sound when you push them at twenty miles an hour with your car into a dumpster. Not that I'd know, or anything.

Or maybe visiting your pyromaniac friends house while he's cooking up a little "device." That's one trip to the ER I'll never forget.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Zeta: Most retarded thing I've ever done? Climbing onto a bunk bed while the lights were out. Ended up falling from the top bunk, and I'm pretty sure I landed on my head.

Almost like that, except I decided it would be fun to jump off the top bunk with the lights off. I hit a chair, and they were hard floors. Hurt like a mother f*cker...

Posted by Mystic Hero

Cross a busy street blind folded. Years ago my friends and I thought it would be funny to do that. F*ck we almost got hit by cars and this guy hit the breaks in front of me and started swearing at me. We never tried that again, yet I still wonder wtf was going on in our heads when we decided to do that.

Posted by GameMiestro

Well, I did spend 50 hours getting lv. 100 characters in Mario and Luigi: Superstar saga. I also spent 200 hours getting a group of maxed out lv. 50 characters in FFTA.

Kind of sad that the craziest things I've done are gaming challenges.

Posted by Skitzo Control

This topic has "bad news" written all over it. If I were more outspoken about my illicit activities (possibly sexual), I don't think any of us would be able to sleep well, ever again.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I can make hydrochloric acid bombs with $20 and a 10 minutes trip to walmart.

Posted by Crazy K

Well I never really did anything bad. I think last year I went Skinny Dipping at night. Yeah but oh well. But thats about it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I recently drank 13 shots of rum. In 20 minutes. I was so far gone that I was holding onto my desk because it seemed as if the room was spinning. Later, I threw up. My room mate helped me to the bathroom so that I could brush my teeth (vomit is yucky:( ). While standing there, I felt the sudden urge to pee. Knowing that I couldnt make it to the toilet, since I was having to hold onto a wall jsut to stay upright, I said **** it, and ****ed in the sink.

Bad times.:(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I tried running along a wall Prince of Persia-style while mad drunk just the other week. I now have scars on my hands that look like I've had stigmata and my knee wounds reopen every time I stand up.
Good times.

Posted by Dragner

Well I guess the craziest thing I did was go to school as a girl. I had the idea to just go in a dress but my friend thought it would be funnier if I went as a girl so I did. That or the time I played chicken with a line of cars that was really stupid.

Posted by Drewboy64

I had crazy sex with 5 cheerleaders from school.

Actually, it was probably the time when I went out and ALMOST tp'd some houses. :|

Posted by Lord of Spam

Holy hell, it seems like a lot of people here lead pretty boring lives. :/

We're on VGC. What do you expect?

hey guys the most crazy thing i did right i once FELT A GIRL UP ON THE BUS

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Lord of Spam: Holy hell, it seems like a lot of people here lead pretty boring lives. :/

I was thinking that also, I'm trying to get pictures of my dumbest thing, I guess it'll be a while :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

Some table stacking, perhaps? Vandalism rules.

Posted by Blackacidevil

Quoting Dexter: I threw numerous hotdogs at naked people while I was working at an American hotdog stand in a nude park in Germany. Americans and their hotdogs never looked so good. They hated it. They hated children. I never got yelled at more than I did while I was in Germany. I got yelled at for scaring birds away and making them fly away. I didn't care though. Everyone except for the German children were my enemies. You'd walk the streets of Berlin and find absolutely no children running about kicking dirty balls around or enjoying the wonders of a water hose. Parents kept them hidden in their houses where they would be watching educational cartoons that illustrated extreme punishment and obedience. Germans did, however, like listening to me speak. That's when I'd see them smile the most. I could speak as much gibberish and be as rude to those naked fools as I wanted and they'd have no clue what I was saying. Then again, I never knew what they were saying when they yelled at me.

Honestly the greatest quote I have ever read on vgaht. I have no reason to ever look for humor here again because I can just come back and read this.

Love, Y2k

Posted by Dexter

Come back to us, Y2K. VGC isn't the same without you. :(

Posted by Demonblade

Built a smaller scale of the oklahoma city bombing bomb. I told the kid to put way...way too much diesle in because he planned on lighting it with a newspaper wick and running, and while i dont really like that particular individual...i didnt want to see anybody die that night. He got bored because it wasnt working and made a molotov cocktail...threw it on the road...obviously cars arent going to drive through a 20ft high wall of flames so they called the police. We ran to a different friends place...while our cities fire department...the neighboring city's fire dept, our police, state sherrif, and the Spokane bomb squad came and blew our mixture up...which made a 6 and a half foot crater in the road.

We turned ourselves in because it was only a matter of time before the mom of the persons house would turn us in. I face a 250,000 dollar fine and 5 years in prison on a felony charge of Posession of a Destructive Device. Luckily the judge was way cool and i had to write 5 apology letters (one to each department that responded) and 2 essays. Needless to say i did a lot of growing up that day...was really crazy. Ive done many more retarded things...so if things seem to get a bit slow in here...ill post em.

I declare you full of shit.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seconded. If you blew a 6 foot crater in a road, you would not get let off the hook.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Got as many piercings as I did =/

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Demonblade: Built a smaller scale of the oklahoma city bombing bomb. I told the kid to put way...way too much diesle in because he planned on lighting it with a newspaper wick and running, and while i dont really like that particular individual...i didnt want to see anybody die that night. He got bored because it wasnt working and made a molotov cocktail...threw it on the road...obviously cars arent going to drive through a 20ft high wall of flames so they called the police. We ran to a different friends place...while our cities fire department...the neighboring city's fire dept, our police, state sherrif, and the Spokane bomb squad came and blew our mixture up...which made a 6 and a half foot crater in the road.

We turned ourselves in because it was only a matter of time before the mom of the persons house would turn us in. I face a 250,000 dollar fine and 5 years in prison on a felony charge of Posession of a Destructive Device. Luckily the judge was way cool and i had to write 5 apology letters (one to each department that responded) and 2 essays. Needless to say i did a lot of growing up that day...was really crazy. Ive done many more retarded things...so if things seem to get a bit slow in here...ill post em.

HAPPY ELEVENTH BIRTHDAY!

Mine, in no particular order:

- Biting people at my last school in the US
- Sticking my feet through the hole in the bottom of my brother's car, thus nearly breaking my ankles
- Jumping from a second-floor window onto a thin mattress
- Throwing people out of a second-floor window onto a thin mattress
- Threading wasabi-drenched noodles through my mouth and out of my nose.

Posted by Demonblade

Why is that so unbelievable? I did get off the hook because i was only 16, and the guy that was making the stuff didnt...he got 4 months probabation and had to spend a weekend in jail. The only reason nothing major happened is because we were minors and had clean records.

It also disqualified me from 4 jobs in the air force. 3 of them require 'top secret' security clearence which i cant get for another year and a half, and the other is EOD (explosive ordinance disposal), which really doesnt make that much sense if you think about it. BTW...i turn 20 next month.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Demonblade]Why is that so unbelievable?
- You would NOT get let off the hook for something like that
- It would be international news
- You wouldn't be posting about it here and now
- I find it hard to believe you're actually nineteen, considering the fact that you have the factual consistency and posting quality of a pre-pubescent child
- You don't have a ****ing katana
- Japan is not kekekeke amazing ^_^ kawaii
- You'll never have sex.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]-Burn my friend's hair.
-Burn my hair.
-Jumping from a second-floor without a thick mattres(no mattres,see that Klarth ,but broke ankle or whatever the way you write that)
-Trowing a paper-plane at a teachers face.(I was a little kid then)
-Make a friend vomit by trowing some milk at his face.(lactose intorelant)[/COLOR]

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Demonblade]Why is that so unbelievable?Because that $250,000 and 5 years in a correctional facility is a very small charge for what you had done. Posession of a Destructive Device? What about Destruction of Government Property?

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002254513_synagogue27m.html
Now, this man here, although over 18, was given over 30 years for his crimes. After searching over Spokane news (Google is your friend), I also found there have been numerous other accounts of incendiary devices (mostly molotov cocktails) used in the state, but not one article on a teenage boy throwing one in a street and causing a six-foot crater. You, as was stated before, are full of shit.

Furthermore, if you had been convicted of those multiple felonies, they wouldn't make you write an essay or "apology letters," and your sentence would have been much more than 5 years, possibly 15 years. Once again, full of [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]shit[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2].
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Klarth

I imagine Demonblade offline as some kind of Napoleon Dynamite figure.
"Hey, [name], what'd you do over the summer?"
"BECAME A NINJA, WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

Posted by s0ul

The flaming high five!

Everyone likes high fives, and everyone likes being on fire, so this was destined for greatness. my friend Max and I covered our right hands in gas, Max takes a mouthful of alcohol and keeps it there. He then lights the lighter, blows the alcohol/fire onto my hand, igniting it, then I high-five him, igniting his hand. Man, it looked cool. But then when I started waving my hand around, my hair caught on fire. Worst smell ever.

Still waiting on the pictures for the cooler thing...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Should have used methanol. It has a much lower burning temperature and comes off easier.

Not that I've done anything like that...

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=s0ul]The flaming high five!

Everyone likes high fives, and everyone likes being on fire, so this was destined for greatness. my friend Max and I covered our right hands in gas, Max takes a mouthful of alcohol and keeps it there. He then lights the lighter, blows the alcohol/fire onto my hand, igniting it, then I high-five him, igniting his hand. Man, it looked cool. But then when I started waving my hand around, my hair caught on fire. Worst smell ever.

Still waiting on the pictures for the cooler thing...
S0ul, you're an idiot...:)I'd have done it.

Posted by s0ul

That's not an advantage, Spam! Especially when you have contests to see who goes the longest before putting the fire out.

And also, you called it, Phizzle

Posted by Skitzo Control

Next time, you could do a Flaming Belly-Bump, except that sounds way too homosexual. Which means, of course, you'd have to do it with me.:kiss:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting s0ul: That's not an advantage, Spam! Especially when you have contests to see who goes the longest before putting the fire out.

And also, you called it, Phizzle

I may be pretty **** stupid, but I'm not that stupid.

Not when sober anyway.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Klarth: - You would NOT get let off the hook for something like that
- It would be international news
- You wouldn't be posting about it here and now
- I find it hard to believe you're actually nineteen, considering the fact that you have the factual consistency and posting quality of a pre-pubescent child
- You don't have a ****ing katana
- Japan is not kekekeke amazing ^_^ kawaii
- You'll never have sex.

Not that i care, i just felt the need to point out the humerous parts of your statement.

-I highly doubt people in london would be hearing about some crazy teenagers that were playing with fire in rural idaho. No my friend...making a small bomb that doesnt hurt anybody...would not make international news...many things far worse than what 4 of my friends and i did still go unheard by the ears of the world community...so your statement gave me quite a laugh.
-I highly doubt that the lack of intelligence required to make your first statement makes you qualified to judge my age...or my posting quality for that matter.
-Your right, i dont have a katana. I would define 'having' a katana as having it readily accessible to you...and seeing as the one i purchased 3 years ago is sitting at my parents house in my old room 2,400 miles away from me...you would be correct in saying "i dont have a katana"
-I dont think ive ever made a statement refferring to Japana as being amazing...and i sure as hell never use "kekekeke....kawaii..." whatever the hell that is. I also found it slightly humerous considering you have a Japanime avatar...but whatever...this country is full of hypocrites...who am i to judge?
-and about the sex thing...its been a long time since ive heard something so immature and i appreciate the fact that you said it. It reminded me of all the schoolyard kids that prided themselves by saying "My dad could beat up your dad", "Oh yeah, well my grandpa has a really nice car..." or "My brothers pokemon cards are way more awesome than yours" or something gay to that effect. It need not be said that being in the military and living in Panama City which is the spring break capitol of the U.S. that sex is more than willing and readily available to me.

All in all Klarth...i appreciate the laughing material...for it was a very long and boring day at work...so i needed something to lighten the mood when i got home.

Oh...and skitzo...for one, you might wanna try googling the correct city next time. I lived in post falls, id. Spokane just happens to be the closest city with a bombsquad. And for two...this happened 4 years ago...so im sure the news article in our measly pathetic town paper referring to 5 teenagers who werent even charged with a misdemeanor offense has long past seen its shelf life.

thanks again for the laughs you two... :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, see, thats the problem. If you actually blew a 6 foot hole in a county road, you would not have gotten a misdemeanor. It would have been federal destruction of property most likely, and any other charges they wanted to tack on.

Posted by Demonblade

I know this...but luckily...and to my disbelief as well...i got off scott free minus the apology letters, and partiallly limited job selection in the air force. I seriously thought i was screwed...but due to the fact we were all minors with clean slates, we practically got a slap on the hand.

BTW, the bomb wasnt blown up in the middle of the road, it was off to the side in the driveway of the persons house we were at. there was minimal damage to government property, the majority of it was damage to the asphalt driveway which was private property. It was just a 6ft wide hole that extended partially into the main road.

Posted by Slade

Frick I missed the pic of Vamp's *ss-long hair.

One time two friends and I decided to light this ant hill on fire with almost a gallon of gasoline. Yeah, sounds pretty lame... It was, but then one of my friends started pouring the gas this weird way right on top of the flames and caught the nozzle on fire. That would have been fine, too, but then he stepped back, and took a running kick at the gas container, and it spread out fire for about 20 feet across this dry grassy field. So amidst cursing him for being such an idiot we all frantically got all the water we could find and tried to stamp out the fire. About fifteen minutes later, after catching my pants on fire a few times, and after the same idiot friend had kicked the gas can again, we pretty much got it all. The whole time we were right outside this friends super-strict uncle's window. If we'd have been caught, I'd probably still be grounded now.

Hopefully in a couple of weekends there will be many more crazy things all together, as I am expecting mass amounts of alcohol and 4x4ing. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

[quote]-I highly doubt people in london would be hearing about some crazy teenagers that were playing with fire in rural idaho.
We all know about Columbine. Also, the main reason nobody over here's heard about it is all to do with the fact that IT NEVER HAPPENED.

[quote]No my friend...making a small bomb that doesnt hurt anybody...would not make international news...
And yet, you purport that this small, harmless bomb landed you in the dock? hmm

[quote]many things far worse than what 4 of my friends and i did still go unheard by the ears of the world community...
OH HOW FANTASTIrrelevant.

[quote]-I highly doubt that the lack of intelligence required to make your first statement makes you qualified to judge my age...or my posting quality for that matter.
well you see...there is something called literacy...and there is something called rape...and that's exactly...what you're doing...with all those ellipses...so you should stop...you are a pathological liar...and a bad one at that.

[quote]-Your right, i dont have a katana.
First true statement I've seen...

[quote]I would define 'having' a katana as having it readily accessible to you...and seeing as the one i purchased 3 years ago is sitting at my parents house in my old room 2,400 miles away from me...you would be correct in saying "i dont have a katana"
...You're full of shit.

[quote]-I dont think ive ever made a statement refferring to Japana as being amazing...
You oh-so-adamantly-and-boldly proclaim that you own a katana, and defend yourself when others accuse you of lying. Huh

[quote]-and about the sex thing...its been a long time since ive heard something so immature and i appreciate the fact that you said it. It reminded me of all the schoolyard kids that prided themselves by saying "My dad could beat up your dad", "Oh yeah, well my grandpa has a really nice car..." or "My brothers pokemon cards are way more awesome than yours" or something gay to that effect. It need not be said that being in the military and living in Panama City which is the spring break capitol of the U.S. that sex is more than willing and readily available to me.
So, thus the accusations of immaturity fly with a drawing of parallels between myself and a schoolyard child, and finish with "or something gay to that effect". NO, MAN, YOU'RE AN EVIL HOMOSEXUAL.

Plus, "surprise sex" doesn't count, even if the judge does just tell you to write an apology letter to the girl. :)

Posted by Ant

I believed it...

Quoting klarth: Plus, "surprise sex" doesn't count, even if the judge does just tell you to write an apology letter to the girl.

Heh, I thought you were talking about THE JUDGE. Not just some other real life judge...

Posted by Klarth

Hang on a sec.

[quote]obviously cars arent going to drive through a 20ft high wall of flames so they called the police.
Why would cars be driving through the edge of someone's driveway, as you so aptly put it?

Inconsistency get?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Heh, I thought you were talking about THE JUDGE. Not just some other real life judge...

Thats what I thoguth too.

And alcohol and ATVs dont mix.:(

Where do you park cars, Klarth?

Posted by Klarth

Not on the SIDE of the driveway, that's for sure!

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Klarth: Hang on a sec.

Why would cars be driving through the edge of someone's driveway, as you so aptly put it?

Inconsistency get?

Not that i care, because ive come to terms with the fact that the craziest thing ive done is appearently just to crazy for a few people to believe, but the 20ft wall of flames was created by the molitov cocktail that the dumb bastard who ended up getting the 4 months probation, threw out there 'i the middle of the road'.

The explosive device we made was blown up off to the side of the road...

If you actually read my entire post instead of nitpicking it and taking pieces which support your arguements, while leaving the other facts that entirely falsify your statements...youd actually understand

Posted by Klarth

I call bull**** on the whole thing.

Saves me the nitpicking, I guess.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Skitzo Control: Because that $250,000 and 5 years in a correctional facility is a very small charge for what you had done. Posession of a Destructive Device? What about Destruction of Government Property?

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002254513_synagogue27m.html
Now, this man here, although over 18, was given over 30 years for his crimes. After searching over Spokane news (Google is your friend), I also found there have been numerous other accounts of incendiary devices (mostly molotov cocktails) used in the state, but not one article on a teenage boy throwing one in a street and causing a six-foot crater. You, as was stated before, are full of shit.

Furthermore, if you had been convicted of those multiple felonies, they wouldn't make you write an essay or "apology letters," and your sentence would have been much more than 5 years, possibly 15 years. Once again, full of [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]shit[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2].
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Basically that would sum it up. It's not hard to fathom putting a crater into a road. Getting away with it and it not making at least state or national headlines isn't, nor does the kind of device used to create that sort of damage nake any sense.

I mean, unless you tards are making molotov cocktails out of TNT then it's not possible. Diesel doesn't explode. It burns (fairly slowly too for a liquid fuel).

Now, I was at a pyro-friends house a few years ago when he was trying to make some sort of fireworks or a bomb or something, and the mixture caught fire and exploded. He had several pounds of this ****, and even then, it didn't blow apart his range. It did set the side of the house on fire, and send him to the ER (another and I only were covered with ash).

Yes, every compound is different, but still. You'd need a fairly huge amount of anything you could possibly make to create a crater, and that's the point.

EDIT: Just to throw some more of my "low points" out there, I once decided to ride in a car with a high driver (although I didn't know that until later, he still wasn't a good driver) and we ended up crashing through a cactus and into a pile of rocks after he lost control (at 60mph). I was amazed we weren't hurt because the cactus broke off into the car and almost hit both of us in the face.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Demonblade: Not that i care, because ive come to terms with the fact that the craziest thing ive done is appearently just to crazy for a few people to believe

Being a badass ninja myself, very little seems too crazy for me, because craziness is in our blood. I believe you. Because you're a badass ninja, you must have real ultimate power, and with real ultimate power, you can do crazy things all the time and always get away with it. God, you amaze me... I need you to sign my samurai sword (if you can find a good spot amongst all the bl00d stains) and Hello Kitty pencil.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Demonblade]Not that i care, because ive come to terms with the fact that the craziest thing ive done is appearently just to crazy for a few people to believe...And we've come to terms with the fact that the "craziest thing you've done" is, in fact, an absolute fabrication. Now, maybe if you wouldn't have tried to stretch it as far as you did, I'd believe it, but when you try to say that you didn't get a felony conviction (just being in possession of such a device is a class C felony), and you only had to write a few apology letters, I say you're full of sh[COLOR=white]i[/COLOR]t. It is possible that your story actually happened up to a certain point, but that it happened to you and exactly as you say it is more than questionable.[quote=Demonblade]It need not be said that being in the military and living in Panama City which is the spring break capitol of the U.S. that sex is more than willing and readily available to me.It need not be said that we don't care, or that sexual conquest is of no importance. However, if you think you're cool because you can sleep with girls in Panama that have probably fu[COLOR=white]c[/COLOR]ked more guys than I've shaken hands with, more power to you. Let me be the first to congratulate you in contracting enough disease to infect half of North America.

Posted by Demonblade

For one skitzo...did i say i take advantage of every sexual opportunity...no i did not. Many of these women are dirty college sluts that i would not associate with...so, you would be wrong in assuming i sleep with any old woman. Im STD free and have been my entire life.

To clarify things, the molotov cocktail isnt, nor was it ever the device that the bomb squad detonated. That was a beer bottle full of colemans gas. Like i said, if any of you actually read my original post...you would not be making such statements. What the bomb squad detonated was an ammonium nitrate bomb. It was constructed using Deisel and fertilizer that has a high percentage of ammonical nitrate. I dont know where you guys thought that a molotov cocktail blew a hole in a road. The dumbass at the house got bored with the bomb that i had incorrectly instructed him how to create, and wandered off...built a molotov cocktail...threw it in the middle of the road creating a wall of fire, hence, the reason we got caught in the first place.

You are more than welcome to do a background check on me if you want. Although i was never officially charged of any crime, im sure if you dig deep enough you'll be able to find the event. Like i said, i dont care anymore if you guys believe me or not, just sick of you twisting **** around and making stuff up...getting the story wrong. If anyone is fabricating information, it you few individuals who choose to call me a liar.

Posted by Poco

I WAS ****IN MASTURBATING IN THE FAMILY ROOM

HELL YEAH

I called one of my teachers at her house and did this totally sick prank:

"Hello, are you dry humping a wall"
"Who is this"
"HAHA"

hang up

as you can see i am a ninja

Posted by NES Queen

back when i was a youngen' (15yrs old?), my best friend tried to dye my hair with kool-aid. when it didnt look like it was taking, she decided to boil it. then procedeed to pour the boiling hot kool-aid water onto my scalp. i was definitely red.... but not from the kool-aid.

jump ahead to when i was 22... i let her have another go at dying my hair. this time we were bleaching it first (using a real hair bleaching kit, not just clorox surprisingly with her track record), then the goal was to dye it a manic panic fire engine red. somewhere we went wrong (surprise, surprise) and my hair ended up neon [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/Pink_1.jpg"]pink[/URL]. it eventually faded to a more normal [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/red1.bmp"]red[/URL] and then [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/orange.bmp"]orange[/URL] and then i dyed it once again and ended up with this [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/red.bmp"]redish/purplish[/URL] till i finally got sick of it all and went [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/Picture_93.jpg"]black[/URL]

then there's a bunch of stories involving a school bus and a multiple trips out to the hamptons for work, but seeing as how the sex board no longer exists it's probably not appropriate stories for this age group of readers.

plus all the crazy party videos from college

and of course, my latest retard idea of wrestling in jell-o.

Posted by Crazy K

Oh I almost forgot the time me and a friend were playing with cologne and fire, I sinched a little bit of hair off without even knowing.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Crazy K: Oh I almost forgot the time me and a friend were playing with cologne and fire, I sinched a little bit of hair off without even knowing.

ive done pretty much the same thing. We covered our hands in shaving cream then sprayed em with calogne and lit our hands on fire, it was pretty cool. I also sprayed a stuffed animal in break fluid, lit it and kicked it down the street...covering a brand new pair of vans in molten rabbit. Sucked that i ruined a pair of shoes, but it was cool to see flaming fur, stuffing and rabbit parts strewn all across the road.

Posted by Raptor

I like to burn and kick stuff and listen to slipknot, that's how crazy I am

Posted by mis0

Oh yeah? OH YEAH?! I'm SOOO crazy that I didn't take my ritalin for like 3 DAYS. And I listened to Pop Korn.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Demonblade]Im STD free and have been my entire life.
I think I have a reasonable explanation for that.

Posted by Slade

Quoting NES Queen: and of course, my latest retard idea of wrestling in jell-o.

In what land is that a "retarded idea"?

Oh, I listen to Slipknot and hold a knife dangerously close to my jugular for the entire CD, so about 37 minutes.

Posted by NES Queen

the retarded part was doing it in my backyard and not someone elses. meaning i had to clean it up and find a way to dispose of 18 gallons worth of jell-o the next day when it was all over with. and deal with the bugs it attracted. and my fingernails that were green for a week.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Stole my mom's car to go see a friend in another state. Boy my mom was sure happy to see me :)

Posted by Ch

Well I've done a lot of dumb and crazy things but the most heart-poundung one was when me and 7 of my friends snuck into an abandoned mental hospital in October last year. It was around 10:30 at night when we snuck in and we went to the water tower on the property to smoke pot. We were there a good hour and a half before we toked but about 20 minutes after that, we could see flashlights coming in from the eastern side of the hospital grounds. It was the cops. We split up and we went into the surrounding buildings. Me and my friend Eddie went into some buildings generator room and I hid below a ledge when some cop was right above me with a flashlight. I wanted to cry... I was geeking out but after 15 minutes they left and then we hauled out of there.

Posted by Demonblade

I ate five cans of whipped cream after a hefty bout of 'whip-its' when i was 15.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Explain. I assume that is some sort of game.

Posted by Demonblade

whip-its are when you take brand new cans of whipped cream and suck the Nitrous Oxide out of them, its basically like a quick shot of laughing gas, and the effect is very temporary. It leaves sloshy un-airated whipped cream in there, which btw, sits in the pit of your stomach like a ten pound steel weight after consuming more than 3 cans.

Posted by Raptor

This one time I sat in front of the computer for eight hours straight.

There are some things you only try once.

Posted by JonMB

I can't post the craziest thing I've ever done because if I do and it gets read by the wrong person I could get in trouble. ;)

But one crazy thing I used to do with friends was backyard wrestling. We'd slam eachother through wood and hit eachother hard with metal chairs. It was fun.

Posted by Demonblade

thats pretty nuts. A few friends and myself used to play paintball with no shirts...not really crazy but it hurts like hell when you get bunkered.

Posted by kuljek

assisted on haemorrhoid operation as a second surgeon. that was coooool

Posted by KINLEY

The most retarted thing i've done would be i tried to drink a gallon of milk in 5 minutes it was a dare that my brother insisted on me doing. well you probably are already thinking that i didnt succeed in my dare...your right trying to to hold in down....it came back up

Posted by Monkey-paw

the most craziest thing i have done hmmm i dunno but the most dumbest hting i have done is fall out of a tree smashed my face in really bad blood everywhere i was like AGHHH lol

Posted by NES Queen

hahahahaha.... monkey-paw fell out of the ugly tree

Posted by Monkey-paw

Quoting NES Queen: hahahahaha.... monkey-paw fell out of the ugly tree

Thanks lol :D:D

Quoting KINLEY: The most retarted thing i've done would be i tried to drink a gallon of milk in 5 minutes it was a dare that my brother insisted on me doing. well you probably are already thinking that i didnt succeed in my dare...your right trying to to hold in down....it came back up

Yeah, dude. It's not physically possible.

Posted by Lord of Spam

To make a long story short: I ended up in some rather unpleasant pain, and needed painkillers. The only kind we had was some pain killer/ sleep inducer.

I took twice what a normal dose was, and before I passed out, everything was in slow motion. It was badass, but kinda scary at the same time.

Posted by Delilah

Um... One time at a retreat, we had a bonfire, and there was a couch there for ppls to sit on, and I burned it and then while it was burning I laid down on it. Then my buddy joe finally pulled me off the couch when a little bit of my hair caught fire. And at the same retreat, there was an observation tower thats like seventy feet up, and at the top, there is a chain link fence. I went to the top and started climbing on the outside of the fence.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Jump off my friends thrid story roof into a 5 meter deep snow pile without a shirt on. And I jsut happened to get out of a jacuzzi. Never again will I do that.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Wings: Yeah, dude. It's not physically possible.

I dunno about a gallon, but once on a roadtrip, I dared by friend to chug a 2 litre of Dr. Pepper. He managed to do the whole thing in less than 2:00 minutes, drinking a bit slowly but non-stop. He was so sick afterwards, but he held it down. It was hilarious. I just sat there and threw anti-acid tablets at him.

But 3.8 litres? I'd concur with the impossibility there.

Posted by Grom

I am boring and turn to videogames for fun because I live in Montgomery Alabama where nothing happens and there is nothing to do. I guess you could say I am a good kind who obeys rules and does not have enough knowledge to do anything destructive. (15). I believe you Demonblade.
DS owns PSP
O and i am Scottish/Irish HURRAY =)
NINJAS are awesome!!!!!!!!

Posted by Brandon Heat

Oo

Anyway, I lerned never put iodine crystal paste on or in golfballs. I filled a golfball with iodine paste and set it up, I then let some random dude use it. I sounded like a fecking gunshot. Also, i am not allowed on that golf course anymore.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Misoxeny]I dunno about a gallon, but once on a roadtrip, I dared by friend to chug a 2 litre of Dr. Pepper. He managed to do the whole thing in less than 2:00 minutes, drinking a bit slowly but non-stop. He was so sick afterwards, but he held it down. It was hilarious. I just sat there and threw anti-acid tablets at him.

But 3.8 litres? I'd concur with the impossibility there.

It's probably not impossible so much as stupidly dangerous. Too much fluid can kill you very quickly.

No, it's literally impossible. The body detects the level of fluid, and before you drink a whole gallon it comes right back up again. I don't know why milk especially does this, but there you go.

Posted by Azusa

[quote=Lord of Spam]Like the title said, whats the craziest, most retarded thing that you're not proud of having done.

For me, it would have to be when I jumped out of my friends truck. He was doing like 15 through a parking lot, and I jumped out. I dont really remember why (you'll see why in a moment), but I vaguely remember something being said about whether or not I could.

I say I dont really remember why, because I didnt make it. 15 mph might not seem that fast, but its essentially a brisk run. My feet hit the ground and were instantly out from under me. I fell and rolled, hitting my head in the process. One of my hands also got ran over by the truck, but somehow only got scratched. The back of my head, however, was a different story. It took 5 staples to put me back together, and hurt like a sonof*****.

There may have been substances involved, but thats besides the point. I mean, jesus, how stupid do you have to be to jump out of a moving vehicle?

So thats my story. Whats yours, vgc?
Ugh. There weren't any substances involved; You're just retarded. And you scared the one person that ever really cared for you in the history of your life to death. I still don't like thinking about that day. You could have died; Which I know doesn't matter very much to you, but it did to others. I stress did because you do stupid **** that makes everyone shy away from you.

I just hope you are taking care of yourself. Sigh.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I said I never lied, but I also never said I told you every move I made:cookie:

I'm not going to get into this again, but I dont really feel bad about doing what I did, except for the fact that I had to pay for the ER bills myself. Set me back like, $500.:( Though the looks of the people in the ER was worth it when they saw me covered in blood. Made me smile a tad.

Come to think of it, they may have been looking at me oddly because I was smiling that much with that much blood on me.:/

Posted by higbvuyb

Once, when I was like four, I jumped off a high table right onto a nail. Somehow, with an inch or so of nail going through my foot, I felt no pain.
Yes, fun.

Posted by sniper

I burned a house down when I was about 9. What's the statute of limitations on arson?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Wings: No, it's literally impossible. The body detects the level of fluid, and before you drink a whole gallon it comes right back up again. I don't know why milk especially does this, but there you go.

I bet to a certain degree it depends on the person, and their "capacity" if you will. Cody was about 6'3", maybe 170lbs? Pretty humoungous for a junior (he was 18 already), but then again, my height & weight (6' even, 130lbs) is pretty much average at my school. Most New Mexicans tend to be fairly tall.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Lord of Spam]I had to pay for the ER bills myself. Set me back like, $500.:(
Move to Britain; free healthcare. And crumpets. :cool2:

Quoting Misoxeny: I bet to a certain degree it depends on the person, and their "capacity" if you will.

Oh, absolutely. But that just means how quick they'll chuck it up. An entire gallon is too much for anyone to handle, though.

[quote=Klarth]free healthcare. And crumpets.
W00t, old chap.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wait, hold. Free health care, and free crumpets? Or is it jsut free health care and then the possibility of crumpets being available for purchase?

Because free crumpets just might make me move to England.

Posted by Klarth

Well, when I was in hospital to have a few malformed teeth removed, crumpets were on the breakfast menu. I could barely chew them, though, so I stuck to the numerous cups of tea I ordered.

The NHS actually provide crumpets? Didn't know that. I'll have to go and get bird flu or something.

Posted by poisonblood

I once threw a fillet knife realy high in the air to see if I could catch it.
Well didnt work out the way I thought it would. Instead I now have a bad scar on my left pointer finger.

Posted by Noir

I fired a .22 rifle straight up in the air, seeing how close to me I could get it to land, not even thinking it could have gone straight through my head.
That, an I attemped to walk home down the Chatlet Les Halles (which is full of busy streets) drunk.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

These are are all true and on purpose...
tried to suffocate myself
ate metal
went months without bathing
punched myself in the junk
cut myself with a razor
crapped on myself on purpose in school
self electroshock therapy
fighting babies
the list goes on y'know...

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Well I cut myself with a sword,knives,razors,etc., I think I may have once been cut with a band-aid
Also I sometimes play a game of throwing knives into the air and seeing how close I can still get and not get cut in the process

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Phlynthe]fighting babies
Alright, this is where I stop having sympathy and ask WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

They were my lil' brothers so it's cool cause we were playing
besides he tried to stab me first...
so it's all cool now right?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd bet money that he has done none of these things.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Ask Zidaneffixexe he once nearly cut my finger off when I still had my sword besides he threw it a river...

Posted by Klarth

I'd bet my money he's yet to celebrate his eleventh birthday.

Posted by sabre

Fighting babies?

As in, they were fighting back? Because I mean, otherwise you'd just be hitting babies.

[quote] I think I may have once been cut with a band-aidAre you made of dust or something?

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: Well I cut myself with a sword,knives,razors,etc., I think I may have once been cut with a band-aid

How come? :(

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Bored really bored and sleepy and I couldn't always get my fix of VGC everyday...
I'm 17 and Zidane is 18

Posted by Lord of Spam

Like I said, I bet this guy is full of crap. Besides, as Sabre mentioned, for it to be fighting babies it would mean that they were fighting back. If a baby is able to actually fight back against you, then you might want to start working out. Also, maybe you should get off the internet and start interacting with real people. I think the ability to be whatever you want on the internet is going to your head.

Posted by Xenos

At first I thought it was a joke account, though after I checked the IP ... he seems like a 'real' person.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats... so sad.

this one time I like totaly went back in time and beat up jesus lol cuz I'm so hardcore and I was bore so i figured why not lol

Posted by PhlyntheKT

No I've done a lot of thing in my life that I would soon rather forget than remember and in all truthfullness those things happened whether you believe them or not is ultimately up to you but I still have deal with the consequences...

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol i no same for me like jesus is a total douche and just cuz i beat him up he wnt let me into heaven so like now i have to beat up *** AND jesus AND satan ANS st peter lol so its cool ill jsut fight my wzy into heaven cuz im like so hArDxXxCoRe

Posted by PhlyntheKT

OoooooooKkkkkaayy that really doesn't make any sense at all I mean why would that be the case...
nevermind...
I got the joke...
sarcasm..
just like spamiekens

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol yeah like this one time I was talking to people and i was tlaking about the time that i got bored so i killed myself but then got bored in the afterlife too so i came back by kicking satan in the nuts but they didnt believe me so i ate thgeuir faces lol it was rad

Posted by sabre

Oh, somehow I missed this.

Quoting Phlynthe: crapped on myself on purpose in school

I'm not entirely sure what network of funnels and tubing would be necessary to accomplish this, but *** ****, who the hell has a **** in the middle of class? Let alone deliberately. Do you have some kind of mental disorder?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

No I could leave it was an important test

Posted by Lord of Spam

...so the answer to your problem was to poop on yourself? You are either a liar (pretty likely) or a TOTAL moron (very likely) or both (110% chance).

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lord of Spam: lol yeah like this one time I was talking to people and i was tlaking about the time that i got bored so i killed myself but then got bored in the afterlife too so i came back by kicking satan in the nuts but they didnt believe me so i ate thgeuir faces lol it was rad

dude theres no afterlife youll be in a lake of fire then you'll be in oblivion in the void then *** must hate you but youll be in a lake of fire, a lake of fire in hell, a lake of fire

Posted by PhlyntheKT

THe teacher wouldn't let me leave any ways my IQ rates a good 130 when I'm sleepy. 120 when I'm fully awake and about 118 when I'm here.

Quoting Lord of Spam: Seconded. If you blew a 6 foot crater in a road, you would not get let off the hook.

I nearly killed some people (in self-defense) and got "off the hook"

Posted by Lord of Spam

First of all, no you didnt. I'm not even stating it as a chance now. I'm convinced that you are a compulsive liar.

Second, killing in justifiable self defense carries no criminal penalties. Blowing up government property and building explosive devices IS against the law, however. The two are entirely unrelated.

Three, ****ing edit button, moron.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I tried to comment on something previous forgetting I had posted...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh, well then, by all means, dont use the edit button then. I mean, we should obviously know that they were two seperate thoughts.

Oh, wait, a seperation between paragraphs does that too oll

Posted by PhlyntheKT

This is why the flame board was made Y'know

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes, the flame board was obviously made so that when you come up with a new idea after posting you can add it to your original post.

:rolleyes:

Posted by Klarth

Also, your IQ doesn't change when you're sleepy.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Mine does it helps me focus my inner thought processes.

Posted by mis0

S. T. F. U.

You're so lame, it makes me feel terrible just reading your posts. I oughtn't to laugh, but I can't help it. Just shut up and stop lying. Nobody believes your ****, period. Nor does it come off as impressive to anyone.

Posted by GenSkiner02

I shot my Brothers Beretta 40mm right next to my thigh and put a hole threw the floor to his basement at his apartment.

Posted by brownoystercult

SHOW A GIRL MY PENIS IN THE BOYS BATHROOM AT SCHOOL AND THEN PUT A CONDOM ON AND STUCK IT IN HER HOO HOO.

Posted by mis0

Quoting GenSkiner02: I shot my Brothers Beretta 40mm right next to my thigh and put a hole threw the floor to his basement at his apartment.

40mm is more like anti-aircraft ammunition, don'tchaknow? [spoiler]HAY GAIS HE'S LAYING 2!!1[/spoiler]

Posted by Philsdad

My life is too mellow to do crazy things. I did a few risky things over the years though. A few years back, a friend of mine lived in this house he and another fellow were renting. Eventually, his roomate moved out and he couldn't afford the rent, got behind in it, and got kicked out. When he moved out, he couldnt bring everything with him and left these two 19 inch CRT monitors down in the basement there. About 6 months or so after he moved out, I asked him about those monitors, and he said I could have them if I went into the house and got them. Unfortunately, new people had moved in. So one evening, another friend of mine and I parked on the street a few houses down, and went up to the door and it was unlocked. We went in, went down to the basement, and the monitors were still there. So we each grabbed one, quietly left the house and drove away.

I would have much rather just knocked and asked them about it, but I was afraid they'd say "no" and I'd lose out on the monitors altogether, so I took a chance. Pretty dumb now that I think about it though, better to take a chance on getting told "no" than having them catch me in their basement. But oh well.

Posted by 007 ninja

one time i spoiled a major plot twist in a book on a message board!

*** what the hell happened to this place

Posted by Brandon Heat

[quote=Lord of Spam]I'd be willing to bet that its not 40mm either.
Hence the "I think comment"