Spiderman 3: Spiderman Is Wearing A Black Suit?

Posted by Max Mouse

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/index.php

[IMG]http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/bugle/press_releases/images/img_black.jpg[/IMG]

Looks the same to me.

Posted by Xero

432 days before the movie? Thats quite long...and no I dont think that movie will be as good as the previous. 2 was enough.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Flame ghost: 432 days before the movie? Thats quite long...and no I dont think that movie will be as good as the previous. 2 was enough.

You know this since you've seen 3 eh'?

Symbiote Spiderman sets up for the Venom storyline.

Venom > All villains

Posted by Xero

I really like venom. Probably gonna be made in 3D a lot then. I hope they will keep the way the guy became venom like it was shown on the cartoon.

Posted by pham1295

Is Spiderman 3 about Venom?
i dont no coz i havnt read any review . I thought it gonna be like Spiderman has 2 foes
1. the green golin coz the guy found the secret chamber and he wants revenge his father dead
2.the pilot in the second movie got some sort of disease and it turns him into a monter (i read this comis wayback somewhere)

Posted by Pit

Quoting pham1295: Is Spiderman 3 about Venom?
i dont no coz i havnt read any review . I thought it gonna be like Spiderman has 2 foes
1. the green golin coz the guy found the secret chamber and he wants revenge his father dead
2.the pilot in the second movie got some sort of disease and it turns him into a monter (i read this comis wayback somewhere)

The contract is for 6 movies, not three. It's a saga, not a trilogy.

The third movie, from leaked information (thaks Kirsten Dunst for not keeping your mouth shut) is supposively the symbiote storyline to feature sandman and venom, and if you're read the cmons, sandman and veno m are enemies and Venom takes a bite out of him which kills him.

It's also supposed to brew the Green Goblin 2 storyline. Basically, Harry will end up hating Peter more and more, his company took a big hit of money to do Otto Ocatavius failed experiment, so probably in his anger, we'll see him "slowly" tranform into the green goblin, but making him instantly the green goblin would mess with the storyline, as it took time.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I know where you're going about the picture and all, Pit, but I don't think that that's the actually suit. I think the picture is just colored in a diffrent format for the purpose of hinting towards Symbiote Spiderman and not just blatently giving it away.

Posted by Moogs

[img]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0413300/Ss/0413300/FlintMarko.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0413300[/img]

Who is this guy?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

carnage > venom

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I know where you're going about the picture and all, Pit, but I don't think that that's the actually suit. I think the picture is just colored in a diffrent format for the purpose of hinting towards Symbiote Spiderman and not just blatently giving it away.

Seems pretty odd that it's on the official site, and they actually say it's a black suit.

Though I'll be ****ed if it is. The black suit was a huge part of the series. It turned Parker into something he didn't quite want to be. And the suit reflected that. So it's just dumb that they keep it the exact same but change the colour. Lame. But whatever.

Quoted post: carnage > venom

He's more of a badass, but far more lame as an actual villian. He was cool in the TV show, but right after the comics were done with him, he pretty much died and turned into complete crap. So, technically, Venom > Carnage.

Quoting Vampiro: Seems pretty odd that it's on the official site, and they actually say it's a black suit.

Though I'll be ****ed if it is. The black suit was a huge part of the series. It turned Parker into something he didn't quite want to be. And the suit reflected that. So it's just dumb that they keep it the exact same but change the colour. Lame. But whatever.

Another thing came to my mind. The reason I thought it was just a picture edit was because the two suits differ in look, but now that I think about it, they probably just took his regular suit and made it black.

I mean, we're talking about making something awesome into a movie, and we're thinking they actually were competent about it.

Quoted post: I mean, we're talking about making something awesome into a movie, and we're thinking they actually were competent about it.

Well, they've done all right so far. All the changes they've made so far have made some sense. What with it going from comics to movies, and thus having to make more sense and appeal to a larger audience. But we're talking about a simple suit edit. Is it that hard to get rid of the webbing and make it look SOMEWHAT different?

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting Moogs: [img]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0413300/Ss/0413300/FlintMarko.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0413300[/img]

Who is this guy?

The Sandman! Sandman has the ability to transform into a malleable sand-like substance which can be hardened, dispersed, or shaped according to his will. He can increase his size and mass to an unknown extent when in sand-form by incorporating sand grains in his vicinity into his body.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Sony Pictures: Spiderman is wearing a black suit?

Emo.

Posted by Moogs

I figured it was Sandman, but I wasn't 100 percent positive.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Another thing came to my mind. The reason I thought it was just a picture edit was because the two suits differ in look, but now that I think about it, they probably just took his regular suit and made it black.

I mean, we're talking about making something awesome into a movie, and we're thinking they actually were competent about it.

Well, I agree entirely with you. They do look entirely different, but the thing is, it's the movied. Perhaps maybe the suit was hard to make it look good for the movies, so what they die was stuck with the old one and made color alterations as well as minor differences?

All and all, the suit would look pretty cool if it was the normal one with glass white web design on black rather than the black on red web design, and finally the white spider crest, but larger, like in the traditional suit.

[quote]I figured it was Sandman, but I wasn't 100 percent positive.

Who else would wear that shirt? Yup sandman, and there's history between him and venom. Perhaps Peter and Venom join forces to take him on?

Posted by Fate

In a lot of ways, I think that the Green Goblin is scarier than Venom. I mean, Venom is a ruthless killer with a bit more morals than Goblin. But holy crap, Goblin in Marvel Knights was ****ing scary and relentless.

Quoted post: Well, I agree entirely with you. They do look entirely different, but the thing is, it's the movied. Perhaps maybe the suit was hard to make it look good for the movies, so what they die was stuck with the old one and made color alterations as well as minor differences?

It shouldn't be that hard. It's a deep black with a large white chrest. If anything it should be easier.

How hard would it be do make this: [IMG]http://idata.over-blog.com/0/05/98/54/spiderman.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post: All and all, the suit would look pretty cool if it was the normal one with glass white web design on black rather than the black on red web design, and finally the white spider crest, but larger, like in the traditional suit.

No, the one above is far cooler. He's not Spiderman when the symbiote takes him over. He's pretty different. So it doesn't make sense for him to look almost the exact same.

Quoted post: Who else would wear that shirt? Yup sandman, and there's history between him and venom. Perhaps Peter and Venom join forces to take him on?

Sandman and Oscorp teamup to create a suit to cure cancer. Machine backfires, creates Venom, turns Sandman into Sandman. Venom does something to Sandman's kid, Sandman tried to kill Venom, Venom bites a chunk out of Sandman.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: It shouldn't be that hard. It's a deep black with a large white chrest. If anything it should be easier.

How hard would it be do make this: [IMG]http://idata.over-blog.com/0/05/98/54/spiderman.jpg[/IMG]

It would be hard to make the outfit as the materials needed etc. It's hard to replicated every costume. I mean, did the xmen look anything like they did in the comic book, or did Green Goblin? The only way I see that suit happening is with CGI, and I doubt people just wanna see CGI throughout the whole film.

[quote]No, the one above is far cooler. He's not Spiderman when the symbiote takes him over. He's pretty different. So it doesn't make sense for him to look almost the exact same.

OMG STFU CJ

[quote]
Sandman and Oscorp teamup to create a suit to cure cancer. Machine backfires, creates Venom, turns Sandman into Sandman. Venom does something to Sandman's kid, Sandman tried to kill Venom, Venom bites a chunk out of Sandman

I know the story dude, it's that from the trend we've seen, comic book movies don't follow the comic book directly. I mean look at the hulk.

Quoted post: It would be hard to make the outfit as the materials needed etc. It's hard to replicated every costume. I mean, did the xmen look anything like they did in the comic book, or did Green Goblin? The only way I see that suit happening is with CGI, and I doubt people just wanna see CGI throughout the whole film.

Xmen didn't use the yellow costumes, because, well, they were yellow and really gay. Same with the Green Goblin costume. Neither mad a lot of sense. As for Symbiote Spiderman, it should be really easy. Hell, all they would have to do is remove the webbing, change the colours, replace the eye, and get a new chrest. And even if they did have to use CG (which they still had to do with the regular Spiderman costume) it would only be for about 45 minutes. TOPS.

Quoted post:
I know the story dude, it's that from the trend we've seen, comic book movies don't follow the comic book directly. I mean look at the hulk.

It's bits and pieces of other stories. So it could happen. And most likely, it probably will. Something like that anyways.

Wait, no, never mind. They can't use the cancer suit if Spiderman has the Symbiote costume. Then again, I know he gets the costume some other way... I just can't remember what it is.

Posted by Pit

Didn't spiderman get the suit when there was like a superhero war, then it slowly started turning him into something he wasn't then the fantastic four removed it and kept it under security then the symbiote escaped and found itself to Brock and he became Venom.

Or the other story where Spiderman rings the giant bell on the church since symbiote is strongly affected by noise and stuff.

Quoted post: Didn't spiderman get the suit when there was like a superhero war, then it slowly started turning him into something he wasn't then the fantastic four removed it and kept it under security then the symbiote escaped and found itself to Brock and he became Venom.

All right, there's a few different ways he gets the costume. The one you mentioned, Secret Wars, when John Jameson beings it from space, when a meteor crashes, and another one, I think. Secret Wars is out, the one you mentioned is out, the meteor is possible, and since JJ was mention in Spiderman 2 as being an astronaut, that's even more likely. However, they need to include Sandman, Oscorp, and possibly, the next villain. And that's where my story comes in. It fits well. And hell, I remember someone mentioning that Lizard could be part of the team that creates the cancer suit. That even ties in with one of the ways Venom becomes Venom.

Quoted post: Or the other story where Spiderman rings the giant bell on the church since symbiote is strongly affected by noise and stuff.

That's the meteor story I believe. It also leads into the Carnage story.

Posted by Max Mouse

There's a rumor at comicbookmovie.com that venom is gonna have a ugly" purple tint.
[IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3599/venomandspidey5gh.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post: There's a rumor at comicbookmovie.com that venom is gonna have a ugly" purple tint.

Cancer suit Venom it is! The purple tint should indicate Ultimate Venom. So chances are the storyline will be almost exactly as I said.

Someone I know did an edit of that Spiderman picture to make it look more like Symbiote Spiderman, and did a pretty ****ing good job. Vampiro brings up a point, how hard could it possibly be to do this:

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/Non-ExistentOne/Hosted%20For%20People/Blackenstein.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Someone I know did an edit of that Spiderman picture to make it look more like Symbiote Spiderman, and did a pretty ****ing good job. Vampiro brings up a point, how hard could it possibly be to do this:

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/Non-ExistentOne/Hosted%20For%20People/Blackenstein.jpg[/IMG]

They did an excellent job on the costume edit too. You see that is how symbiote Spidey should look. If they would jsut edit it in the movie to make it look like this, it would look that much cooler.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Flame ghost: 432 days before the movie? Thats quite long...and no I dont think that movie will be as good as the previous. 2 was enough.

0 would have been enough.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Raptor: 0 would have been enough.

See: Your post count