Animal Crossing help thread (ask questions here)

Posted by protomanv4

As you may know this is a help thread where anyone can help anyone

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]Your still here? I though you got banned or something.[/COLOR]

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting gundelhell_wielder: [COLOR="Black"]Your still here? I though you got banned or something.[/COLOR]

What are you talking about i never got banned.

Posted by RNS823

Quoting protomanv4: What are you talking about i never got banned.

hey i already add you

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting RNS823: hey i already add you

Um this is a help thread.

Posted by RNS823

Quoting protomanv4: Um this is a help thread.

hehe sorry

Posted by WackoHater2

Let me be the first to ask a question. I am trying to figure out a theme to do for my house. First I was thinking Backyard, then Green, then a Feng Shui thing. I am thinking about doing Backyard downstairs, and Green upstars when I get the second floor. Any suggestions?

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Panic: Let me be the first to ask a question. I am trying to figure out a theme to do for my house. First I was thinking Backyard, then Green, then a Feng Shui thing. I am thinking about doing Backyard downstairs, and Green upstars when I get the second floor. Any suggestions?

you should do fen shui on the second flor because it takes less items and its dosn't take as long too.

Posted by Litbut

I'm currently trying to obtain a Big Bro's Hat. Does anyone have one or can anyone tell me how to find one?

Posted by protomanv4

Just go to the able sisters everyday and after a while you should see it, don't forget to save enough bells.
My question is does anyone have cherrys in their game if you do give me your fc please.

Posted by Litbut

I've tried. It never shows up.

Posted by Colonel

I've got cherries. I'll give them to you.....for a price.
I also have every other fruit. (orange, apple, pear, coconuts, peaches)