Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted by Heartless15

this game is going to be one of the best games EVER! its been such a long time since KH1 and i need my KH fix!! too bad KH2 doesnt come out until March 28th in the US.....

Posted by linkfreak112

i cant wait to play it.its going to be the best game out for a long time besides twilight princess.march 28th is 2 days away from my bday hooray!!!!!!what about chain of memories

Posted by Lunatic Beowulf

KH2 WILL ROCK THE WORLD

Posted by Xenos

CoM was a very mediocre game ... I suggest you not waste your money no it. The gameplay is unique and interesting, but after doing nothing but fighting battles over and over and over without anything else, it gets boring quite fast. KHI was okay, but moved to slowly; however, I'm pretty excited for KHII. It seems like a pretty trippy game.

Posted by Demonblade

KH1 was okay...but i honestly cant think of anything more lame than a keyblade.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'd say a demonblade is much worse.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Angelwing: I'd say a demonblade is much worse.

id say you're right. Or maybe a Demon-Keyblade, that would be untold amounts of gayness.

Posted by Red

Quoting Xenos: CoM was a very mediocre game ... I suggest you not waste your money no it. The gameplay is unique and interesting, but after doing nothing but fighting battles over and over and over without anything else, it gets boring quite fast. KHI was okay, but moved to slowly; however, I'm pretty excited for KHII. It seems like a pretty trippy game.

I disagree in ways. I think the game was unique but It was a great game in everyway except gameplay,geez play the game for a few minutes and you've pretty much played the whole game.

but I can't wait for KH 2 thhe 28th is a few days after my bday too so Im excited.

Posted by Arczu

KH1. Well I liked it. Fighting Spehiroth was kinda fun too. I don't agree with the "mash x button to win" mentality, but it's like having the X button attack most of the time.

KH2 looks like it will be very entertaining.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Demonblade: id say you're right. Or maybe a Demon-Keyblade, that would be untold amounts of gayness.

;)

I still have to finish the first KH...which probably won't be happening anytime soon. But I'll eventually play both.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

The only thing that I'm really excited about is the story. Sure the combats fun but it starts to becoming annoying after awhile.

As for Chains of Memories don't waste time picking it up. Its not a bad game, just the whole card combat really takes away from the story and all around fun of the game. If you want to find out what happened during that game I would suggest just going to Gamefaqs.com and just reading the games script.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]I have KH2 and the game is really fun, it sometimes gets a little repetive.
But its still fun.

And like 1-2 hours of tutorial...[/COLOR]

Posted by basterd

srry people, can you tell me more about KH the commercials will not stop about this game, so it's disney and FF charcters playing together?

Posted by Slim

I OWN IT!!!! I am sooo much better than all of you...( except Mr. Red....)