Are the enemies hurting any one at all??!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm just woundering if I need to give them more Strength! I have yet to get hurt by the Bots, even if there too strong for me to hurt them, and am woundering if it's just my character type, or if no one get's hurt by them!!!!

Only time I got hurt was when I battled another member...ack....I got destroyed in one hit!!!! :D

Posted by Zeta

Meh, most of the time I take no damage. I just assumed that was because of my high defense. But Gollum's Twin has manged to do about 50 damage to me once.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I just got hurt....by trying out stronger Bots, Xeni!!

It's my

Evasion: 115

that's keeping me from geting hurt on the lower ones!

Posted by GameMiestro

Woo, I beat a Metroid! :)

Edit: Bowser is pretty tough too. I would reccomend fighting him if you want experience (is it just me, or does he start with less than full health?).

Posted by Jesse Smith

It looks like he's at

HP: 320/320

now, just from dying and geting it all back!! Originally he had some missing, it was at half way between the two other bots at his level.

Posted by Klarth

Everything above Xeni takes a significant chunk out of me. I'm a pickpocket, so I have high evasion - Broken is the weakest one that can hit me so far.

Posted by Jesse Smith

The Metroid's about to destroy you!!!!!!! I'm also where bots harder than Xeni just about kill me!!!

Tip: Click 'Surrender' and you leave the battle and every one else doesn't have to wait a few hours before they can fight the bot!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: Meh, most of the time I take no damage. I just assumed that was because of my high defense. But Gollum's Twin has manged to do about 50 damage to me once.

I take a lot of damages in the end. At the beginning I usually do good. Just gotta have potions in case ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

I never use the potions. I just get out of the battle if I'll die and go to the hospital. Remember, it's free...until the end of today. :D

Posted by Xero

Oh its gonna cost cash soon? darn...thats gonna become expensive, cuz I never made a battle without losing less than 100 damages. How much is it gonna cost per HP point?

Posted by GameMiestro

I've noticed that there's a maximum amount of EXP that you can possibly get from a victory, depending on you level. For me, it's a set-in-stone 487.5. If there wasn't a max, I could easily get 600 EXP a battle... I guess this forces you to go through the levels slowly, but it's kind of annoying.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Oh its gonna cost cash soon? darn...thats gonna become expensive, cuz I never made a battle without losing less than 100 damages. How much is it gonna cost per HP point?

I'm lucky if I can get hurt in battle!!! :D

1 per HP/MP.

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Jesse Smith: I'm lucky if I can get hurt in battle!!! :D

1 per HP/MP.

Same here, I'm only a level 2 and I'm beating the holy hell out of bowser!

Posted by GameMiestro

Heh, if you don't believe the new enemies aren't tough enough, look at the second to last enemy... i'll call him "uber Bowser".

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!! I'll have those other browsers through out the list, then that King bowser at the end!!!

You should be glad you can get even 487.5 exp. Some of us are stuck at less than 50 per battle because we can barly get hurt!!!!

Posted by Richaod

It's not their strength that's important, it's the ridiculously high evasion that most people seem to have...

Posted by Xero

So far I can only kill metroid easily. Broken has a too high evasion. I never made it to hit him. But on the other hand, metroid gives me over 300 EXP everytime I fight him witch is good. My levels are coming fast.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!! I want those exp numbers. :(

Posted by gamerz

300?? Not me!! I only get 54 exp from him. What the hell's going on here?!

Posted by Xero

Probably kill him too easily. He usually deals me a lot of damages, giving me a lot of EXP.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Depends on the character. You don't get hurt = less experience!!!!

Almost get killed...great experience!!!!

Posted by Xero

Exactly what I am saying, but then you lose cash, cuz of the hospital ;)

Posted by Roger Smith

It's win/win baby!

Posted by Xero

Hard to do that. I think I won 2 games without losing any HP. I use to have 3000 $ easily and now I've been fighting a lot to only get to 1500...I need to buy potions as well...

Posted by gamerz

I've been fighting bowser (level 10 bowser) all day long without going to the hospital, I started today with 44 battles won & now I got over 170+ wins!!!! I even beat jesse in 2 hits!! I blinded him with my first hit, then killed him on my 2nd hit & he had full life! :-D He only gave me 72 exp though...

[quote=Jesse Smith][quote=gamerz]That wos over quick!!!

HOW did you kill me so easily!!!!!!! grrr!!!!!!! it looks like we had about the same stats...I get bling...then you kill me!!!!