New enemies.

Posted by GameMiestro

Koopas, goomba, and Hammer bros. Check them out.

Posted by Jesse Smith

The Goomba is just the weekest Gollum with a name change. He's the weekest character here, that I made yesterday because some people, including me couldn't even hurt the Gollums.

Posted by cool gamer dad

We need multiple Xeni-like monsters.

Posted by GameMiestro

You got the hammer bros.... and anyways, it doesn't take that long to face higher level monsters, right? If they're really bugging you, you could just borrow 10,000 and get 100 extra strength.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bowser and Metroid has been added.

I'm working on adding a character between each of the current bot levels.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: you could just borrow 10,000 and get 100 extra strength.

Dude!!! You're a genious!!!!!! I just spent two hours geting a loan, geting items, and then paying it off!!!! er who needs five days!!! :D *Runs off and gets another one!!* :D

Posted by Klarth

If I provide sprites, will you add them as enemies? :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Uggg!!! I've never hurd of them!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Samus, Eddie, Tough Bowser, and Kirby have all been added. Kirby is tougher than a five dollar steak (for now, at least), but they are all beatable.

Posted by gamerz

How about ganondorf & some enemies from the legend of zelda, like the Armos Knights, the Majora's Mask, Zora's & Octoroks.

Posted by Xero

Good idea! Sonic characters and megaman characters could be cool as well :D

Posted by gamerz

Sonic characters?? I don't think ANY sonic character would really fit into a roleplaying game. If you can encounter it in dnd without any fuss, then it can be added in the inferno more easily too. I've ran into a few metroid wannabe's while playing ad&d with a few friends though. Just a quick ice spell does them in. lol. BTW Jesse, is Kenka (a roleplaying mod for version 2.0.x invision boards) available for Vbulletin?