RPG Inferno suggestions.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you got suggestions, post them and I'll post them over on the support boards. Here's what I got so far....

1. AJAX in the battle area.
2. In the 'Quick Help' in the battle, instead of having the info on the actual battle pages, have the info in a 'Help File' and just link to it there. Then the members won't have to view it every single time they battle, and the info on the actual battle page takes up about half the browser making them scroll down every time, until it was moved to it's own help page.
3. Let members be able to delete there RPG account completly and start all over.
4. After battle, show how much gold was won.
5. Inline 'moderating'....

A. Where it lists all the current battles, have a link to delete the battle, for both admins, and the members having a link next to there own battles.
B. On the Statistics & Profile page, have a link to delete the character.
C. On the Itemshop, have a link to mass re-stock items that are sold out.
D. Be able to give out gold and experience for refering new members to the boards.

Posted by Zeta

More rookie bots. Its kind of hard to gain experience when all 4 Gollums are battling other people. 'Cept don't make all of them Gollums, if you decide to make more.

I suggest Vector the Crocodile.
Special Attack: Impecable Timing!

Posted by Xenos

I hate it when people friggin hog Xeni and leave. The bastards.

Posted by Jesse Smith

As I level up and see how strong the guys are I'll try to add characters in between the current ownrs. For example, I made that really easy Gollem because for some characters, you couldn't even hurt the others. i can create bots myself.

I got some Nintendo images that I'll try using for new characters.

Posted by Roger Smith

We need a better selection of armor and weapons. It's not fair that most of the weapons can be used only by the Mage and Warrior groups. This also applies to armor. It's sorta annoying having to get to level like 15, and have over the top amount of gold needed to buy the item.

Posted by GameMiestro

You should make some enemies that "gap" the different levels of power of different bots. For example, the jumps from Lokis to Lashers, and Lashers to Vulcans are all quite huge. Trying to gather the power to beat these fiends really slows down the game.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've been adding those extra bots in between them to make the gaps less. Looks like you guys could use some more bots!!!

Posted by Xero

Thanx for giving us more challenge jesse. Soon you'll have an RPG army. Your wacko intelligence is wide...

Posted by GameMiestro

I'm not sure if I overlooked this or not, but is there any way to see the forum name of another person from their RPG profile? If you can never figure out who they are, it's basically impossible to challenge them!

Posted by Xero

Yeah thats kinda frustrating, but then again. I just pick members I know the username of ;)

Posted by Zeta

Go to the RPG Members List, then click View to see.

Posted by Xero

Yup it works. Thanx zeta. Now the next challenge is to find the member you want in the list :P

Posted by Jesse Smith

And

http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1
http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=1

They both have the same number.

Posted by GameMiestro

Also, being able to save old battle logs would be nice.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I sent you the sprites Jesse, hope you like them.

Posted by Jesse Smith

3,616 battles in two days....the database would get huge if the logs were saved!!!!!

Posted by NES Queen

how bout some basic info about this whole thing in general for those of us who have no idea what this is or what we're doing. like what everything means and how to increase your stats and whatnot

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: 3,616 battles in two days....

Insane. That is mostly from Gamemiestro and bazariah :P

Posted by GameMiestro

Are the amount of bots we can fight daily going to be limited soon? This would help people like me compete against people who spend 10 hours a day fighting bots (cough cough bazariah)

Posted by Boner

We need more of a selection in the armor and weapons department. My lvl 9 brawler is tired of wearing a lvl 1 tiger bikini. The next thing I will be able to purchase is the ice boots at level 20. I'm not saying we need a ton of stuff, but there is too much of a gap.

Posted by Richaod

Being able to change your career at the entry level.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Are the amount of bots we can fight daily going to be limited soon?

Nope!!! I'm too addicted to the battles to take it back down to 40 a day!!!!! I've always been an RPG freak!!!!!

Quoting Richaod: Being able to change your career at the entry level.

Different characters can have different stuff so deleting the account is the only way to change.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Jesse Smith: Different characters can have different stuff so deleting the account is the only way to change.

You mean our forum accounts or RPG accounts? Obviously I don't want to do the former, but I have no idea how to do the latter...

Posted by Xero

Quoting GameMiestro: Are the amount of bots we can fight daily going to be limited soon? This would help people like me compete against people who spend 10 hours a day fighting bots (cough cough bazariah)

You fight a lot too. The ones that take the RPG thing seriously have better character. I'm fine with the ammount of bots.

Posted by Jesse Smith

RPG account!!!

I've done around 550 battles!!! No, that 40 a day max isn't comming back!!!

Posted by gamerz

better stat potions. Like potions that give +20, +30, +50, +100 etc... so we dont have to spend forever just to buy 5 +10 strength potions

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: RPG account!!!

I've done around 550 battles!!! No, that 40 a day max isn't comming back!!!

550 battles? Your insane! The highest I got to was 105!

Posted by GameMiestro

We need bigger stat increments. Like +100 strength for 10,000. No, I'm not going to click the +10 button over and over... it takes too long. Eventually, we will need +1000 stat for 100,000, and even +10000 stat for 1,000,000, but that isn't necessary as of yet... but the +100 thing is essential.

Posted by gamerz

and also sooner or later, you'll have to change the price of the "birthday cake" to a more reasonable price....

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Insane. That is mostly from Gamemiestro and bazariah :P

BULLCRAP. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BATTLES I FOUGHT IN 3 HOURS??? MORE THEN 150, AND THEY WERE ALL GOLLUMS. BUT I'M UP TO 357 NOW.

I HAD GAINED SO MANY LVLS AND GOLD THAT I WAS ABLE TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO BUY THE MOOGLE CLAWS AND COBRA BRACELT.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Eventually, we will need +1000 stat for 100,000, and even +10000 stat for 1,000,000, but that isn't necessary as of yet... but the +100 thing is essential.

Dude!! You're not supposed to level up THAT fast!!!!!!!

Um, the last Bowser only has

STR: 27,666
DEF: 24,666
Evasion: 30,666
Vitality: 26,666

You're already about 10% there!!! *gulp* RPG games arn't supposed to be games that take a short time to beat!!!! *Adds the Increase by 100.* items.

Posted by GameMiestro

I guaruntee you that bazariah (and possibly me, in a few days) will be killing Ahrimans by the end of today. They give out over 30,000 gold (I mean Wackler) every time you win. Think about how hard that would be to increase stats with. Even further down the line are Lestats, which give out 800,000 every time you win, and I bet in less than two weeks, those will be being killed, too. Of course, seeing how you can increase a stat by 10,000 with 1,000,000 Wakler, imagine how high our stats will be when we get there (heh heh heh).

Posted by Jesse Smith

gah!!!! Something tells me it's too easy to get gold!!!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting GameMiestro: We need bigger stat increments. Like +100 strength for 10,000. No, I'm not going to click the +10 button over and over... it takes too long. Eventually, we will need +1000 stat for 100,000, and even +10000 stat for 1,000,000, but that isn't necessary as of yet... but the +100 thing is essential.

Takes too long? clicking 10 times is not long.

Posted by GameMiestro

I've already beaten Ahrimans several times today, and the amount of money they give is insane. Having to click "+10" 30 times after every battle is annoying.

Yes, those 100,000 cost increases will have to come soon...

Posted by Roger Smith

So....the 40 bot battles a day limit is gone?

Posted by GameMiestro

It never was.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting GameMiestro: I've already beaten Ahrimans several times today, and the amount of money they give is insane. Having to click "+10" 30 times after every battle is annoying.

Yes, those 100,000 cost increases will have to come soon...

boo-hoo, poor baby. obviously you're not one of the regular "normal" players here since you have like 50x the experience level of the rest of us. why should jesse change things to suit one person when 98% of the rest of us (Baz is the other 1%) are fine with things as they are

Posted by Jesse Smith

The 40 bot battles a day limit was around for about a day.

Posted by basterd

I have more suggestions than you can fix jesse if you want to hear any of them I will repost them in here I didn't pay attention that this was here

Posted by Jesse Smith

Post them here!

Adds another one...have the PM give the member name that did what, money, or battle for example.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=NES Queen]boo-hoo, poor baby. obviously you're not one of the regular "normal" players here since you have like 50x the experience level of the rest of us. why should jesse change things to suit one person when 98% of the rest of us (Baz is the other 1%) are fine with things as they are

Because he might as well fix it now, before everyone else gets there!

Seeing as how I haven't been responded to, I'll ask again if we can get higher stat increments.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: The 40 bot battles a day limit was around for about a day.

And here I thought I'd go over my 40 murders a day limit:)

Posted by Jesse Smith

They were increased, from 10 to 100!!!! You're already 1/3rd on the way to killing the final Bowser!!!!!! Take a few weeks off and let us all catch up to you!!!! :D:D:D

If we've all learned anything here, it's to take the Brawler job if you want to get bombed with everything fast!!!!!!

Posted by NES Queen

i have faith in my trusty pickpocket that one day she will amount to a fierce ninja. i just need to stop having a social life and spend 5hrs a day on here. oh wait....

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: They were increased, from 10 to 100!!!! You're already 1/3rd on the way to killing the final Bowser!!!!!! Take a few weeks off and let us all catch up to you!!!! :D:D:D

If we've all learned anything here, it's to take the Brawler job if you want to get bombed with everything fast!!!!!!

Wow Jesse your improving fast. And yes, maybe the brawler isen't good for...spells, but in HP hes pretty good :D

Posted by gamerz

A "bare bones" skin that we can use to make fighting in the rpg go faster!!

Posted by NES Queen

after making it to level 25 i upgraded from pickpocket to theif, which boosted all my stats through the roof.

I'm not at a high enough level to battle Falcon Warrior (need to be at 31), but all the bots beneath him do zero damage to me.

HELP!

Either remove the minimum level requirement for falcon or add bots inbetween him and Illusion Warrior who doesnt touch me once.

Posted by basterd

The loan is a good additon but it should uped more than 10000gp to at least 1,000,000 or 500,000 and you should have to pay it all back in 2 or 3 weeks. I just figured out that if I take a loan at 10,000 and buy a str increase then that helped I can still pay it off with in a day or 2 if I play my cards right.

Posted by scylla

I can pay off 10,000 wackler in only 20 battles.

Posted by Xero

Thats a lot of money...What are you spending it on if its not the hospital?

Posted by scylla

stat upgrades. And I've been playing under gamerz & quit playing under scylla :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: remove the minimum level requirement for falcon

I'm changing all bots to have no minimum level requirement. I just got a 500,000 donation from Bill Gates, so even I'm too strong for the characters....that I could battle!!!!!

(Note to you poor dudes, you might see some donations from me soon. It might not be long before I get to Ariman!!)

Posted by Zeta

I demand you change Loki's name to The Evil Monkey In Chris' Closet, and change his special to Finger Point.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Eventually, we will need +1000 stat for 100,000.

LOL!!! You got that right!!!!! That's added!!!! As soon as you get to Ariman, you need these higher numbers!!!!! :D

Posted by Xero

Wow 100000$ for 1000 + stats...were getting far now.

Posted by NES Queen

"You have lost your battle with Cancer."

any way we can change his name? that sounds so horrid and is a bit too close to true life....

Posted by Xero

Lol thats true. Cancer is quite silly. Can we get cool names like Pikachu :P/jk

Posted by basterd

If anyone has played super smash brothers melee for GC there are alot of char that you could use for bots evan tho maybe 3 are on here. But thats just something to think about and only because I never get tired of playing it

Posted by gamerz

charge wackler to play games in the arcade. It'll give us something to use it on.

Posted by basterd

HAHAH then NES Queen and Gravitor won't leave until they get enough to play the games.

Posted by GameMiestro

The only goal I have left in the game is beating Zero Tolerance. For that, I will need some truely insane upgrades. Like, 100,000,000 wackler upgrades. You can skip anything in between... and I bet that with a few days, most of you would be buying the upgrades too.

Posted by Roger Smith

I still say the RPG needs more unique class weapons and stuff. Way more enemies.

Also: IF WE HAVE THE MASAMUNE, THEN WHERE'S THE MURASAME??? YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE SWORD WITHOUT THE OTHER. IT'S PURE INSANENESS!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting gamerz: and also sooner or later, you'll have to change the price of the "birthday cake" to a more reasonable price....

That birthday cake is for those of us that can kill the final bot!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

You should have given yourself a cake on your birthday.

Posted by Jesse Smith

The 3,147,483,628 of wacklers were much better!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Max Mouse

It would be awesome if we could make our own summon. Name,type,special move,Avatar, I would pay all my wackler for it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!! Why did you take da quotes out of ur signature!!!! :(

Here's an idea, make a picture showing just the bottom part where it shows his life, and says what you did, with two of the quotes before it, and the third one after it!!!

Posted by Max Mouse

Bah! I want to create my own summon :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze no cry!!!!! Real n00bies don't cry!!!! u r da King of da n00bies!!! :D

Posted by gamerz

lol, pure pwnage.

Posted by Zeta

I'd prefer my own summon as well, or at least access to the Wind Summon. (Pandemona?)

Posted by Max Mouse

Yeah, we don't have to get our own created summons right away. We can pay like 100,000,000 wackler to create our own summon or something like that.

Posted by basterd

There need to be a bigger boss then ZERO evan tho he can still beat me in one hit I can do the same to him,I feel as I'v beaten the game and there is nothing left for me to do. To many people are lvling up quick and then the peope that dont get a high enough lvl complain aboot it. It was fun while it lasted.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting basterd: T To many people are lvling up quick and then the peope that dont get a high enough lvl complain aboot it. It was fun while it lasted.

Blame that on the stat store:)

Next time around, this RPG should focus more on battles and equipment.

And yes I have realized that I'm a equpiment whore, so screw you in the ear channel.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Roger Smith: Blame that on the stat store:)

Correction, blame that on the donations!!! It takes a LONG time to level up with out the donations, then as soon as those 500,000, 1,000,000, then 1,000,000,000 and 2,000,000,000 donations came along...bang....nothing else to do!!!

Posted by scylla

except edit the stronger enemies, making em give less exp & gold. FAR LESS!!!!!

Posted by Exalbaru

Bots with lower evasion--I used to never hit anything but Goomba. Long time to gain anything

Posted by Jesse Smith

I didn't notice the huge increases in wackles from bots until it was too late!!! grrr!!!

Posted by Zeta

Question for Decado: Would the newer version include the ability to make around three charatcers, and thus have party battles?

Posted by Decado

we're considering more than one characte rper person, but even if there is you wont be able to use more than one at a time.

Posted by Roger Smith

Another question for Decado: WILL THERE BE AN IMPROVMENT ON THE WEAPONRY?????

-coughMURASAMEcough-

Posted by Jesse Smith

Actually, by default, it would of probably been worse, bot/weapon wise!! The webmaster makes all the choices on weapons, bots, and stuff, adding everything him/herself. Just try to think of how I would of set up everything!!! No...too easy!! No too hard!!! I can't kill anything!!!! gahhhh!!!! Too easy!!!! :D

I downloaded a RPG Pack in the paid members area, then added the Store stuff and some extra bots!!!! The price was well worth it to save my sanity from trying to figure out every item and character and...!! :D

Posted by higbvuyb

I don't know if this has already be said (tl;dr), but, THE ABILITY TO RESET YOUR ACCOUNT.

Posted by Jesse Smith

#3 in the original post!!!!

Posted by Decado

well there wont be weapons by default, members will make their own weapons. so if they suck in 3.0, its your own fault ;)

as for the reset option, it might get done, its hardly important or difficult, and there wont be any jobs, so if you mess up you just need to level up and put stats elsewhere :)

Posted by Roger Smith

When you say members will make their own weapons, do you mean the admin and stuff, or do you mean players will get to make their own? Cuz I would love to make my own weapons.

Posted by Zeta

So my weapon could be Thanatos? **** yeah!

Posted by Roger Smith

And mine could be the Muramasa!

I CALLED DIBS ON IT NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO CARRY THE ANCIENT BLADE EXCEPT FOR RIO.

Masamune > Muramasa

Posted by GameMiestro

Masamune 100 is better than both.

It's FFTA, people!

Posted by Roger Smith

OH STFU ALL OF YOU.

IT'S MINE MINE MINE!!! -insert maniacal laughter here-

Posted by Zeta

The scythe of Death>Pansy Ninja Sword

Posted by Roger Smith

2nd most powerful Ninja sword> Wimpy piece of metal attached to a wooden stick

Posted by Zeta

I'LL HARVEST YOUR SOUL! >=O

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Roger Smith: 2nd most powerful Ninja sword> Wimpy piece of metal attached to a wooden stick

Assault Rifle>Medieval Longsword>Crap flimsy Ninja sword

Quoted post: #3 in the original post!!!!

And what was the reply?
By the way, you're meant to say 'the third post' or whatever, there is only ever one original post.

Posted by GameMiestro

Theoretically, the Excalibur2 is the best weapon you can get.

Then again, if you win enough battles with the Sequence...

In fact, Muramasa isn't even that great a sword. Lets go through the list...
-Ashura
-Kikicuichimonji
-Kotetsu
-Nosada
-Osafune

And those are only the ones with Japanese sounding names. Dang it, I'm bored...

Posted by Roger Smith

Uh....you forget that this is a forum RPG, not FF TA Online GM!

Posted by GameMiestro

Yes, but its an RPG, your talking about swords, and this is a video game forum!

And there's not much to suggest any more, with the new version coming out...

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah I know, I can't wait!

BTW, I'll just take the Mormegil instead of the Masamune, so that everyone is happy!

Posted by GameMiestro

You and your obscure references! Well, I'll just keep the Sequence then, I had to go through heck to get it to usable state.

Or, if I want to confuse people, I'll chose the SPNKR (good luck).

Or you know, Thor's warhammer the Mjolnir. Which is basically wacko in an object.

Posted by Roger Smith

Mormegil owns you all.....

Posted by GameMiestro

[IMG]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3708/ohno4ay.png[/IMG]

oh noes!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: [IMG]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3708/ohno4ay.png[/IMG]

oh noes!

Who the hell did you fight against?

Hmm, apparantly Yoda was the creator of RPG Inferno. Tricky little bastard.

Posted by Roger Smith

Wait, what?

It says "Sorry but this match you have lost"

Posted by Max Mouse

How did you lost? Thats suppose to be my victory.

Posted by Roger Smith

I am so confused and/or disorientated!!:(:(:(:(

Posted by brownoystercult

FOR THE RECORD ITS "MOTOU"

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Roinkz: FOR THE RECORD ITS "MOTOU"

Thx for adding to my confusion and/or disorientation Roinkz:)

Posted by Max Mouse

Hey does anybody want to create their own summon too?......

Mutou/Japanese Moto/USA Now shut up!

Posted by GameMiestro

I purposefully lost a triple triad battle (yes, I do them :cool: ), and I thought the losing message was funny. The winning message is almost as good:

[IMG]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1898/yay0az.png[/IMG]

I always love wonning bots.

Posted by Jesse Smith

won/win, same thing!!!!

Posted by NES Queen

um, jesse, "won/win" is the wrong verb, or "Bot" is the wrong noun. simple english. personally, i think you should change it to Norwegian

[I]Congratulations, de vunnet den Tredobbelt Triad Slag. De vunnet 1000 wackler. Deres browser n