Mario and Luigi Partners in time worth picking up?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Has anybody played it? Is it good? Is it worth buying?

Posted by Colonel

I must say this game is Great up until it gets really, really hard and you end up wasting your turn on using mushrooms, but i would get it if i where you.

Posted by Zeta

The fact that there are 1337-speaking Hammer Bros. is enough of a reason to buy Partners in Time.

"CONTINUE UNTIL ALL n00bs R PWNED!"

Posted by waffles@myface

like someone earlier replied, it is a good game , up until you all the time you use healing items every other turn.

Posted by GameMiestro

Would it be worth getting if you have the original?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Would it be worth getting if you have the original?

Did you enjoy it? If so, it's like any sequel. More of the same, just expanded. It's definitely worth it and really fun, different enough where it feels new, yet similar enough so you can pick it up and play immediately.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I just finished it, and it was really good. The story line is interesting. It's in no way hard (except for the last area, which is to be expected). The item situation isn't as bad as every one is making it out to be, as long as you don't screw up the stats and rush through. It's about 25-30 hours of gameplay, which is good for a DS game.

Quoted post: It's about 25-30 hours of gameplay, which is good for a DS game.

That's good for just about any game. Since most console games range around 10-15 hours, 25-30 for a DS game is great.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Thanks for your inputs guys. I bought this game a couple of hours ago and I must say...this game is pretty **** good. I love it :D

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Vampiro: That's good for just about any game. Since most console games range around 10-15 hours, 25-30 for a DS game is great.

That's true, but it's an RPG. For an RPG, 30 hours isn't much. It's still a good game though. The last boss is a pain in the ass though. :mad:

Quoted post: That's true, but it's an RPG. For an RPG, 30 hours isn't much. It's still a good game though.

No, but you have to keep in mind that it's not your typical RPG.