Bowser

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

What do you really think about Bowser? I would really love to see him turn good and help the Mario Bros. Just like Cortex in Crash Twinsanity did. He joined Crash, to help fight a greater foe. If Bowser did that, he will certainly suprise Mario fans the world over. I would love it if Nintendo made Bowser good, it would be so cool.

Posted by Dexter

I'd be happy if they simply made Bowser more intelligent. I'm tired of the dim-witted villains. When I reached Bowser in Super Mario 3 back in my NES days, I was terrified of him. My arms were shaking intensely and I was exceptionally petrified for my Mario life, which didn't help me move out of his way when he came crashing down upon me. He intimidated me so strongly that he won the first couple battles I had with him. He impacted me strongly in that game. He doesn't intimidate me today like he used to. In Super Mario Sunshine his voice was cacophonously annoying. At times, it was difficult for me to stomach. They make him such a moron these days, it is sometimes difficult for me to respect him. He is a radical character though and I simply have to continue remembering the good times we had.

As for being a good guy

My idea is:

I think King Boo and Bowser Jr. will turn on Bowser. They make an alliance together, and try to defeat Mario and Bowser.

PS. Dexter please PM me....

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'd be happy if they simply made Bowser more intelligent. I'm tired of the dim-witted villains. When I reached Bowser in Super Mario 3 back in my NES days, I was terrified of him.

It would actually be nice if they took the SSBM model and put it into an actual Mario game. He looks perfect in Smash, much better than this cutesy version we've been seeing lately.

I actually prefer Bowser in Mario Kart DS. I havn't played it yet, but I saw a picture of him on Wikipedia from Mario Kat DS.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter: I'd be happy if they simply made Bowser more intelligent. I'm tired of the dim-witted villains. When I reached Bowser in Super Mario 3 back in my NES days, I was terrified of him. My arms were shaking intensely and I was exceptionally petrified for my Mario life, which didn't help me move out of his way when he came crashing down upon me. He intimidated me so strongly that he won the first couple battles I had with him. He impacted me strongly in that game. He doesn't intimidate me today like he used to. In Super Mario Sunshine his voice was cacophonously annoying. At times, it was difficult for me to stomach. They make him such a moron these days, it is sometimes difficult for me to respect him. He is a radical character though and I simply have to continue remembering the good times we had.

Okay, that did not to be that long. Second, how was he not a moron back then? His role was the same as it is today. He kidnaps the princess, blah blah, etc. He has the same role in every game. He's not intelligent. He's a reptile dinosaur thing. The koopa kids aren't intelligent either.

Bowser has never even ever looked terrifying. He wasn't intimidating as an 8 bit sprite in the NES days nor was he intimidating in the 16 bit era. The games appereance is more cutesy than anything. I mean, goombas, little bombs with legs, yoshi, cute little dinosaurs and bats, there's nothing serious about the concept. We all know it's ridiculous.

A fat short plumber from brooklyn who can jump at incredible heights. Princess Peachs' only bodyguards are Toad which can't protect her for one second. The story of every Mario game (except the RPG's) have been exactly the same.

All they did was give Bowser a 3D makeover (which they actually translated perfectly) and gave him more dialogue and a voice. The only bad thing I see about him is that now as the Mario games continue to release, all the characters in the Mario world get more cutesy, more silly, and ridiculous. I mean, Bowsers voice in Sunshine wasn't needed, at all, I admit he sounded terrible, but hey, what works, works.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Pit: Okay, that did not to be that long.

Calm it. I can write as much as I feel like saying and I felt like saying plenty. Someone had to give this thread some extra flair.

Quoted post: Second, how was he not a moron back then? His role was the same as it is today. He kidnaps the princess, blah blah, etc.

He was far more mysterious back then. I was personally more frightened of him in Super Mario 3 than I was while playing Mario Sunshine. Maybe it is due to the fact that I got to know him more, thus got to learn what his personality was better. I was scared of what I didn't know and now that I know it, it isn't very scary. Though, like Vampiro said, I do like his appearance in Super Smash. I think he could be scary again. Fear me up, Bowser!

Quoted post: Bowser has never even ever looked terrifying.

Yes he has.

Dennis Hopper anyone?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter:

He was far more mysterious back then.

So was every other character in the 8 bit era. Those were times were story wasn't important, we just played the **** game.

Did we know where Samus was from, her backround, her motives, etc? No, we didn't. They didn't explain anything deeply.

What about Zelda? Hmm, as far as I know they put you on the map and let you figure things out on your own. The story was summarized in a paragraph in the instruction manual.

Every character was more mysterious, because they didn't have a backstory. I mean, what did we know from Bowser, Mario, Princess Peach, or even Toad back then? All we knew is that there was a good guy, a bad guy, and a girl. That's how most games were anyways, unless they were TV/Comic based titiles in which the story was summed up in the TV show so you knew your motives.

Posted by Zeta

Nintendo should have Bowser turn Giga in New Super Mario Bros. THERE'S some intimidation.

I suppose Bowser is moronic because Nintendo wants to equalize their villain-types or something. Y'know, try and have an equal number of serious and moronic badguys? Or maybe I'm just being stupid.

EDIT: w00t! Post #1500!

Posted by Dexter

It doesn't really matter if they were all more mysterious back in the day, Pit. I understand that very well so there's no need to explain it. That doesn't make my point any less valid. I still found Bowser more intimidating and more frightening back in those days. Are you trying to convince me otherwise? I don't understand what the problem is.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter: It doesn't really matter if they were all more mysterious back in the day, Pit. I understand that very well so there's no need to explain it. That doesn't make my point any less valid. I still found Bowser more intimidating and more frightening back in those days. Are you trying to convince me otherwise? I don't understand what the problem is.

If you read my post, I explained why characters back then were more mysterious, not why you're intimidated by nes era bowser.

Giga Bowser is ugly.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Pit: If you read my post, I explained why characters back then were more mysterious, not why you're intimidated by nes era bowser.

But why did you explain it to me? You couldn't have thought that I didn't know about all that, could you?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter: But why did you explain it to me? You couldn't have thought that I didn't know about all that, could you?

You? The kid with over hundreds of NES titles? Come on.

Posted by KoF

Quoting -Fierce_Deity_Link-: You STFU!

Actually, your a n00b, so why should he?

Anyhow, Bowser today is just fuxing stupid. With all this gay-*** voice acting, no wonder he seems like a wuss. We need the body from SSBM, and the voice from SMM64. That would be the ultimate Bowser!

And Dex is right, back in SMB3, he was huge! In SMW, he had that big ol' Clown car, and on the final round, that was enough to make anyone shiver! YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR HEART POUNDING!

Quoting -Fierce_Deity_Link-: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Are you sure?

Posted by Pit

Quoting KoF: Actually, your a n00b, so why should he?

Anyhow, Bowser today is just fuxing stupid. With all this gay-*** voice acting, no wonder he seems like a wuss. We need the body from SSBM, and the voice from SMM64. That would be the ultimate Bowser!

And Dex is right, back in SMB3, he was huge! In SMW, he had that big ol' Clown car, and on the final round, that was enough to make anyone shiver! YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR HEART POUNDING!

Nah, play 3 again, he ain't that huge, the SMW one imo is more frightening. The one in the N64 one was the scariest though, especially that final form with his distorted colors and that evil laugh. In that game, he was truly a villain, and I agree with the body of the smash brothers one (black default even) and the voice and growls from SSBM/Mario 64.

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://www.mariomonsters.com/k/koopaclowncar/andyw_clowncar.jpg[/IMG]

Not scary.

Posted by Pit

im terrified dex

Posted by Dexter

KoF and myself both think that the SMB3 Bowser was scarier, you unpleasant child. My heart was beating quickly, my body began to perspire, and butterflies were in my stomach. That anxiety actually helped me stay alert and focused, but it was definitely terrifying, so shut up already. It is simply a difference in opinion. Quit holding grudges.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dexter: [IMG]http://www.mariomonsters.com/k/koopaclowncar/andyw_clowncar.jpg[/IMG]

Not scary.

Totally scary. The point of the Clown Car was to prey on the fear of clowns that children commonly have.

Posted by Chrono

To be blatantly honest, I myself am like Dexter. When I played Bowser in Mario 3, I was so scared I wet my pants. My hands shook so violently that the controlly actually flew out of my grasp, just like a Randy Johnson's 100 MPH fastball. I was always fascinated by the fact that I did not know about Bowser's home life. I mean sure, he was a bad guy and fought against Mario, but why? Like Dexter, I too was mesmorized by Bowser's profound mystifying life. What was his way of thinking? Why did he battle the Mario brothers with a such intense ferocity? The possibilites were limitless, the imagination amarathine! (look I can use long, uncommon words too!) But now, Bowser is just Bowser! His voice, like Dexter said, cacophonous. He is not frighting! He is not terrifying! He looks so puissant that I am not in the least bit scared; in fact, Dexter scares me more than Bowser does!

Dexter is also correct in that Bowser is dumb. What is with stupid villains these days! I can not understand the complexity of such an obvious problem. It boggles my mind! Why does Bowser have to be dumb! Why can't Bowser be so perspicacious that he would give Einstein trouble in a battle of wits! Like Dexter, I just cannot comprehend the absurdity of the situation. My mind constantly wonders, Why? Why? WHY? I no longer have any respect for Bowser, because he is such a ludicrous failure. I guess all I can do now is remember Bowser in his prime; his days in Mario 3 where he was a terrifying, intimidating behemoth. He was so ferocious I had nightmares, dreaming I was about to be squelched beneath the might and power of the astounding Bowser the Magnificent.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: [IMG]http://www.mariomonsters.com/k/koopaclowncar/andyw_clowncar.jpg[/IMG]

Not scary.

lol sometimes bowser needs to have a little kiddy side so that the little kids dont start having nightmares :P

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zerk: To be blatantly honest, I myself am like Dexter. When I played Bowser in Mario 3, I was so scared I wet my pants. My hands shook so violently that the controlly actually flew out of my grasp, just like a Randy Johnson's 100 MPH fastball. I was always fascinated by the fact that I did not know about Bowser's home life. I mean sure, he was a bad guy and fought against Mario, but why? Like Dexter, I too was mesmorized by Bowser's profound mystifying life. What was his way of thinking? Why did he battle the Mario brothers with a such intense ferocity? The possibilites were limitless, the imagination amarathine! (look I can use long, uncommon words too!) But now, Bowser is just Bowser! His voice, like Dexter said, cacophonous. He is not frighting! He is not terrifying! He looks so puissant that I am not in the least bit scared; in fact, Dexter scares me more than Bowser does!

Dexter is also correct in that Bowser is dumb. What is with stupid villains these days! I can not understand the complexity of such an obvious problem. It boggles my mind! Why does Bowser have to be dumb! Why can't Bowser be so perspicacious that he would give Einstein trouble in a battle of wits! Like Dexter, I just cannot comprehend the absurdity of the situation. My mind constantly wonders, Why? Why? WHY? I no longer have any respect for Bowser, because he is such a ludicrous failure. I guess all I can do now is remember Bowser in his prime; his days in Mario 3 where he was a terrifying, intimidating behemoth. He was so ferocious I had nightmares, dreaming I was about to be squelched beneath the might and power of the astounding Bowser the Magnificent.

Had to make a new account just for that?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Pit: Had to make a new account just for that?

If you are implying that that was me, you are terribly mistaken. I do not know who that well-mannered member is, but it certainly is not me. I am, however, impressed with his/her contributions. You're just bitter because you're outnumbered, Pit.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter: If you are implying that that was me, you are terribly mistaken. I do not know who that well-mannered member is, but it certainly is not me. I am, however, impressed with his/her contributions. You're just bitter because you're outnumbered, Pit.

Yes, because 3 people represent the billions in this world, eh' Dex?

I'm implying that's you because you are the only member on this forum who posts exactly like that person :)

Posted by Dexter

Maybe from your perspective. I've never used the word "perspicacious" before. Good word. I had to look it up. His progress structure is very different from my own though.

Quoted post: To be blatantly honest, I myself am like Dexter

Clever fellow.

Posted by Chrono

lol Dex you big boy let me introduce you to satire! (you too, Pit) also, Dex, you sure seemed less friendly with me when I accused you of being gay!!! First you seem to be offended by my presence, ("who are you and why are you talking to us") but now that you found out who I was you say I am a well-mannered member!!! But I do have to admit that this is the first time I've seen people arguing about in which game Bowser was the most scariest. (actually going so far as to insult the other with things like "you unpleasant child".) You guys certainly know how to be entertaining! Keep up the good work. Perhaps the next topic of discussion could be:

What happened in Bowser's home life that turned him into such a violent monster?

Dexter can take first shot at this complicated puzzle! :D

Posted by Dexter

lolary. Zerk for the win.

Quoting Zerk: Dex, you sure seemed less friendly with me when I accused you of being gay!!!

Shut up! After the 31 rep points I gave you you had the indecency to call me gay? You want to be sodomised by a gang of oompa loompas? You flagitious obtuse. I'll show you a brokeback!!! :chainsaw:

I do wonder what emotional traumas or lack of sympathizing development is responsible for making Bowser the way he is today. He never mentions anything about his parents or his younger days. I wonder where his infatuation for humans came from.

MAKE THE THREAD! (not you, -Fierce_Deity_Link-)

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter:
I do wonder what emotional traumas or lack of sympathizing development is responsible for making Bowser the way he is today. He never mentions anything about his parents or his younger days. I wonder where his infatuation for humans came from.

Well, his father was a coke addict and his mother a prostitute. He's not really infatuated with humans as he despises Mario, but since there are no females of his race, minus the ones in his family (and that would be incest), he tends to go after Peach.

That's in in a nutshell.

See, what happened that the game was gonna get rated MA, but they wanted to make rated E, so they just left him as a mean dinosaur.

Posted by Dexter

I'm not sure that it is so much about caring for Peach, but the matter that he can't have her. Bowser wants what he can't have. It is as simple as that. Winning over Mario using any means necessary is his fervent goal. You think he would break down crying or start roaring "NOOOOOOO!!!!" if Peach accidentally fell into one of those abysmal holes or was scythed by the almighty Bowletta? I don't think so. Carroboscis and Punchinello could toy with her until she dies and the most Bowser is likely to do is yell at them or give them partial injuries and watch them scurry off like it was the coming of Jaws. It's like Helen of Troy, it isn't so much about the girl.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter: I'm not sure that it is so much about caring for Peach, but the matter that he can't have her. Bowser wants what he can't have. It is as simple as that. Winning over Mario using any means necessary is his fervent goal. You think he would break down crying or start roaring "NOOOOOOO!!!!" if Peach accidentally fell into one of those abysmal holes or was scythed by the almighty Bowletta? I don't think so. Carroboscis and Punchinello could toy with her until she dies and the most Bowser is likely to do is yell at them or give them partial injuries and watch them scurry off like it was the coming of Jaws. It's like Helen of Troy, it isn't so much about the girl.

No, I'm pretty sure he's a serial rapists. He's knocked up Birdo, Yoshi, and Luigi. After he's done with Peach, I'm sure he'll move on to Mario.

Posted by Dexter

No. He has had plenty of opportunities for that. If that's what he wanted, that's what he would have done. Things you speak of have not even been introduced to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Posted by Chrono

[quote]Mr. Pit said:
so they just left him as a mean dinosaur.

dinosaur? your Bowser lore is not up to speed. Bowser is a turtle. And as for Bowser being a serial rapist??? could be... in fact it is almost certain he is! Of course, the dark side of Bowser does not come out in the game, the games are kiddy and having a serial rapist in a kiddy game??? No that just wouldn't work. So what does Shigeru and his pals do? they just let it steam on the back burner. By hiding the evidence, they are effectively helping Bowser evade the police. I wouldn't be suprised if Shigeru and his nerdy pals get thrown in the slammer soon; hiding evidence from the police force is a serious crime!

Posted by Pit

No, he's part dinosaur part turtle.

Posted by Chrono

don't be making things up! Bowser being a turtle is an integral part of the Mario games, so you can't just throw things out there and pretend it's a fact!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Bowser is part dinosaur part turtle...*****es :D

Since when do turtles have spikes...and metal? Thats a dino thing ;)

Posted by Chrono

that's just circumstantial evidence. I have two arms. Chimpanzees have two arms. Am I a chimpanzee? I don't think so. And since when have dinosaurs been made of metal? (and Bowser too, for that matter) No Bowser is a turtle, a koopa . You know what he was in Mario 1? He was King Koopa, just look in the instruction booklet.

Posted by Pit

Look, Koopa, is dereived from a japanes word (I forgot), which meant the combination of both a turtle and a dinosaur. I forgot which member said that, but it was posted like a year ago when someone mentioned that. Koopas aren't exactly turtles, but they aren't exactly dinosaurs, they're both combined. They have trains from both creatures.

I mean, why is bowsers movement that of a dinosaur yet his appereance of a turtle?

Quoting Zerk: that's just circumstantial evidence. I have two arms. Chimpanzees have two arms. Am I a chimpanzee?

But is your body covered with thick hair? I think not! :D

Posted by Dexter

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Since when do turtles have spikes...

[IMG]http://www.superiorlabels.com/images/Black_WhiteClipart/Animals/Turtles/4187043.jpg[/IMG]

Behold! The Spiked Backed Turtle. Sure, they exaggerate it exceptionally, but there you have it. Cowabunga!

Posted by Chrono

Quoting Pit: Look, Koopa, is dereived from a japanes word (I forgot), which meant the combination of both a turtle and a dinosaur. I forgot which member said that, but it was posted like a year ago when someone mentioned that.

I'm a member here too. I speak Japanese fluently, in fact I teach Japanese at the local elementary school. Koopa in Japanese means turtle. Take that big boy!

[quote]
I mean, why is bowsers movement that of a dinosaur yet his appereance of a turtle?

but why is your intellect that of a rock, yet you appear like a human? (or maybe you don't, I can't know for sure) I do not understand! Enlighten me, oh enlightened one!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zerk: I'm a member here too. I speak Japanese fluently, in fact I teach Japanese at the local elementary school. Koopa in Japanese means turtle. Take that big boy!

Umm, I didn't say Koopa, it was an extention of the word. It was a creature created by the Japanese that featured what was a turtle with traits of a dinosaur.

And it's funny how you say all of this when the word Koopa is derived from the word Kuppa, which was Bowsers original Japanese name which managed to change over the course of time, due to translation difference. Daimaou Kuppa which means Great Demon King, became simply King Koopa here in the states. Then it was later changed to Bowser.

Koopa are fictional characters in the Mario series. Koopa covers the range of the dinosauric/turtle like creatures in the Mario kingdom, from Lakitu, Hammer Bros, Koopa Troopas, Koopa Paratroopas, etc.

[quote]but why is your intellect that of a rock, yet you appear like a human? (or maybe you don't, I can't know for sure) I do not understand! Enlighten me, oh enlightened one!

Well, you got me good with that one! No I don't understand why you felt the need to insult me when I hadn't said anything insulting to you. Was my post in some way offensive and you felt the need to insult me?

Posted by Chrono

Quoting Pit: Umm, I didn't say Koopa, it was an extention of the word. It was a creature created by the Japanese that featured what was a turtle with traits of a dinosaur. blahblahblahblah

You gonna tell that to a Japanese teacher? What are you going to tell me next, that the world is flat? Get over it, Magellan proved that wrong years ago.

[quote]Well, you got me good with that one! No I don't understand why you felt the need to insult me when I hadn't said anything insulting to you. Was my post in some way offensive and you felt the need to insult me?

i am sory if i hurt ur feeligs!!!!
:D

Posted by Xenos

http://www.geocities.com/mfhoekstra/names.html

Posted by Pit

Koo isn't even a japanese syllable, dick. Way to prove yourself wrong and your knowledge of the japanese language.

Posted by Chrono

why don't you just let it all out and say we all sicken you. you know you want to!

and Pit, what'd you insult Xenos for? I don't understand why you felt the need to insult him when he hadn't said anything insulting to you. What's your problem?

Posted by Pit

You come in here saying you're a japanese teacher making up random facts, yet, "koo" and "pa" aren't japanese syllables. Though you wouldn't known that, right?

Posted by Xenos

What the ****...? I am a guy. Where'd you hear that from?

Posted by Chrono

MY BAD, how am I supposed to tell when you don't use quotes, I'm smart but not that smart!! and do you think you're tough since you live in Brooklyn? well how about you come over here and get a lesson in kick boxing? I've won all the local kickboxing tourneys and placed 3rd in nationals, so how about you come over and here and get the whupping that you deserve. And you dare tell me I'm wrong when it comes to Japanese? I'll have you know that the UOT contacted me to help them with their Japanese textbooks; what, you think I don't know what I'm talking about? Get over it king! I'm way past you, metalhead.

Posted by Linko_16

I liked Bowser a la Super Mario RPG: a menacing beast commanding armies of koopalings, but not without lovably flawed personality traits. What Nintendo does not realize, along with dozens of other Game/TV/Movie producers with cartoony villians, is that we love the bad guys not just for goofy personalities, but also for being really tough dudes. They always turn them into blow-hards who aren't actually as strong as they'd make themselves out to be. I like to think that underneath his silly persona is a guy who really knows how to beat the @#$% out of a kingdom's princess, people, and plumbers.

FINAL VERDICT: Bowser is a turtle...that has some characteristics of a dinosaur or beast.

Quoting Zerk: MY BAD, how am I supposed to tell when you don't use quotes, I'm smart but not that smart!! and do you think you're tough since you live in Brooklyn? well how about you come over here and get a lesson in kick boxing? I've won all the local kickboxing tourneys and placed 3rd in nationals, so how about you come over and here and get the whupping that you deserve. And you dare tell me I'm wrong when it comes to Japanese? I'll have you know that the UOT contacted me to help them with their Japanese textbooks; what, you think I don't know what I'm talking about? Get over it king! I'm way past you, metalhead.

Get over it Zerk. Why are you trying to act all big and bad? It's pretty sad...:D

Anyway Kris is actually right...and you are wrong.

Quoted post: And you dare tell me I'm wrong when it comes to Japanese? I'll have you know that the UOT contacted me to help them with their Japanese textbooks; what, you think I don't know what I'm talking about? Get over it king! I'm way past you, metalhead.

lol weeaboo fag

Posted by Ant

So, of all the people in the world...they came to you to work on their textbooks? I've heard some stupid **** before...but this goes up somewhere in my Top 100.

Posted by Filarrh

Quoting Pit: You come in here saying you're a japanese teacher making up random facts, yet, "koo" and "pa" aren't japanese syllables. Though you wouldn't known that, right?

Actually, it's possible to make the romanji "koopa" in Japanese using Hiragana or Katakana. In either of those writing forms, the symbols are broken down into sounds such as "ko," "o," and "ha," and one can change the pronounciation by adding marks called diacritical marks. Thus, you can string the character "ko," with the character "o" and the character "ha"(With a diacritical mark to change the "ha" to a "pa") to make "koopa."

Same person.

Quoting Vampiro: Same person.

Hey Vampy, that was you 6,666 post :D

HuRrRrRrAY!

Posted by Chrono

you guys are a laugh riot! Getting all worked up because I claimed some ludicrous things! Shame on you if you actually believed I was serious when I claimed to teach Japanese in elementary school. (we all know those 5th graders are adept at learning foreign languages) :D I couldn't care less about whether Bowser was a dinosaur, a turtle, or my neighbor down the road, (I think he is, we'll conquer that topic next time) It was an experiment to see if I could get into an argument with someone over what kind of animal Bowser is! One thing I find extremely entertaining is how people can be so silly as to get into debates about video game characters. (is Shadow really evil? no I don't think so, because in this scene he says.. blah blah.... Oh yeah, Shadow is evil, and let me tell you why!!! blah blah blah) I just love it! Arguing over video game characters, what next... Hilarious! Just to clear this up for you, I don't know a thing about Japanese, and as far as kickboxing goes, I saw a clip of it on TV once!!! (I watched it, now I'm good. Seeing is learning!)

and Vampiro, if you are implying that that was me, you are terribly mistaken. I do not know who that well-mannered member is, but it certainly is not me. I am, however, impressed with his/her contributions!!!!

Posted by Pit

k, thanks for admitting that you're wrong and that I could kick your ***.

Linkman, don't edit my posts. It was meant to be insulting.

Posted by Chrono

lol just so you know, I'm very proud of you that you were able to prove that Bowser is half turtle, half dinosaur! I expect to see it in the headlines of the local paper tomorrow! BOWSER DISCOVERED TO BE A MUTANT TURTLE-DINOSAUR I will buy the issue and cherish it forever; my show of support for history in the making! Someday our posterity will remember Pit Day as the day when Bowser's true identity was revealed! Bravo, encore, hip hip hooray!!! and Pit, don't insult me again. I am very sensitive and I cried for five straight hours when you hurt my feelings.. please, I know you have a soft heart deep down inside, have pity on me. :(

Quoting Zerk: you guys are a laugh riot! Getting all worked up because I claimed some ludicrous things! Shame on you if you actually believed I was serious when I claimed to teach Japanese in elementary school. (we all know those 5th graders are adept at learning foreign languages) :D I couldn't care less about whether Bowser was a dinosaur, a turtle, or my neighbor down the road, (I think he is, we'll conquer that topic next time) It was an experiment to see if I could get into an argument with someone over what kind of animal Bowser is! One thing I find extremely entertaining is how people can be so silly as to get into debates about video game characters. (is Shadow really evil? no I don't think so, because in this scene he says.. blah blah.... Oh yeah, Shadow is evil, and let me tell you why!!! blah blah blah) I just love it! Arguing over video game characters, what next... Hilarious! Just to clear this up for you, I don't know a thing about Japanese, and as far as kickboxing goes, I saw a clip of it on TV once!!! (I watched it, now I'm good. Seeing is learning!)

and Vampiro, if you are implying that that was me, you are terribly mistaken. I do not know who that well-mannered member is, but it certainly is not me. I am, however, impressed with his/her contributions!!!!

Ha, man your HILARIOUS!!!1! You are one l33t *****! Heh...NOT!

Please do use all a favor...shut up and leave. :D

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zerk: lol just so you know, I'm very proud of you that you were able to prove that Bowser is half turtle, half dinosaur! I expect to see it in the headlines of the local paper tomorrow! BOWSER DISCOVERED TO BE A MUTANT TURTLE-DINOSAUR I will buy the issue and cherish it forever; my show of support for history in the making! Someday our posterity will remember Pit Day as the day when Bowser's true identity was revealed! Bravo, encore, hip hip hooray!!! and Pit, don't insult me again. I am very sensitive and I cried for five straight hours when you hurt my feelings.. please, I know you have a soft heart deep down inside, have pity on me. :(

I'm not saying you did cry or did not, nor could I care if you did. It's the fact that you attempted to make me look like an idiot, and it backfired.

Why would anyones feelings be hurt because a video game character is not what that person thought it was? I said he was part turtle/dinosaur, and you constantly said he was just a turtle. Then when I gave you proof, you turned to insults and lies.

I mean, if you this in a petty arguement, I wonder how your other "important" debates turn out when you lose.

"LOL I GOT YOU I WAS PLAYING AROUND THE WHOLE TIME, u guyz r so dumb u though i wuz being serioz"

Just shut the hell up and get over it dude.

Posted by Chrono

whatever! I pity da fool who can seriously debate about the mysterious lives and characteristics of video game characters. But hey, we all float our boats in different ways!!! :D

Posted by Pit

k

Posted by Chrono

ur gay

Posted by Pit

omfg lawl u got m3, u sm3ll liek but7 amirite guyz?

Quoting Zerk: ur gay

You seriously need to get banned.

Posted by Chrono

Quoting Pit: omfg lawl u got m3, u sm3ll liek but7 amirite guyz?

what in the world? is your keyboard broken or what, I can't understand a thing you typed.

and virtualreality, PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME. Don't give my name away to the feds, if I got banned I wouldn't know what to do with my life. Please, have mercy on my poor self. HELP ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! Waghh

Whoa boy, has this thread taken a nose-dive.

Posted by Chrono

:D

Quoting Zerk: :D

die.

Posted by Chrono

No, I'd rather not, but thanks anyways!!!

Quoting Zerk: No, I'd rather not, but thanks anyways!!!

I think you should.

Posted by Chrono

and rid you guys of your favorite punching bag? no I wouldn't dare do that to you! I couldn't live with myself if I did.

Bowser is cool but not as cool as Ridley!!