The Urbz

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

I love The Urbz. I put it in the X-Box section because I have only played it on X-Box. If you like this game, post your Urb's info here!

My Urb's name is Ashleigh Hart(after me). She comes from Neon East and has no friends yet :( .She is very thin and wears Japanese-style clothes. She has light-blue hair, tied up in a Japanese way. She wears long yellow, jean-like pants and a pink top. Over her pink top she wears a green/yellow (I forgot what colour) top with thin straps. She aslo has pink shoes(I think).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Awful, awful game.

That is your choice, Vampiro. If you hate it, it is cleary up to you.

Obviously it's my choice. Why wouldn't it be?

Have you ever played it Vampiro? Or are you just guessing it's horrible?

Quoted post: Have you ever played it Vampiro? Or are you just guessing it's horrible?

I've played it unfortunately.

Why do you hate it? You musn't be a fan of the Sims games. I am a huge fan of the Sims games. I really want Sims 2.

I don't mind the Sims, this game was just garbage. It felt rushed and didn't have the charm that the Sims did. It was basically a quick cash-in, just like all "urban" games.

I am kinda sick of all this new "urban" crap too. I still like The Urbz though, it's like new games are "urban". My favourite magazine, Total Gamer is sick of the new "urban" craze in video games. I am getting a bit sick of it to.

Posted by Sword of Light

hello

Um. Hi?