Free Hospital stays this week, and unlimated Bot battles.

Posted by Jesse Smith

While were geting every thing set-up, for the next two days, you'll get free HP/MP healing at

http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Hospital

and unlimated Bot battles (40 a day normally).

Use this time to stock up on a little extra gold and experience!!!!

Posted by Arczu

But why is the currency called "wackler"? Sounds like something someone would do when nobody is looking...

That explains why it doesn't cost money to rest. Good greif. I woulf have been broke!

Posted by GameMiestro

I would like to, but seeing as how it takes forever just to do one battle, it probably will be hard.

Posted by Roger Smith

I've done fought near 150 times....I can't take it anymore...

Posted by GameMiestro

Every time I try to fight, they're already in battle. I dont know how you did 150 battles, that would take hours...

Posted by Arczu

Alright it's official: Gollum sucks.

I don't see why that weakling bot gets FOUR copies, but the ones we can actually fight are only 1 of each. We need more bots or something because I'm sick of slamming all gollums in ONE hit.

Correction: We need bots more of our level

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Every time I try to fight, they're already in battle. I dont know how you did 150 battles, that would take hours...

Actually, it's 226 now. 3 hours to be precise.

And I agree with Arczu. Gollum stops working when you hit level 4. And all the other monsters that your capable of taking down are already in battle.

Posted by crelda

i can only take out goombas because im at level 0. Is there a better enemy to take on?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Tip: Do battle at 1:00 AM!!! No one else is there and you can battle for hours with no one else trying to battle the bot you want!!!!

Posted by Xero

Hum Jesse. Its not a week yet. Can you put back the healing process to 0$ Its getting quite hard to SAVE money now...plz.

Posted by GameMiestro

Yeah, that would help... it's basically impossible to level up, the money I get for beating enemies is too low to actually heal.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: it's basically impossible to level up.

Um, u on crack??!!! You're at level 28!!!!!! Don't tell us it's hard to level up!!! :D Only one other member is at a higher level than you!!! (It's free again.)

I'm at a measly Level 4 from 278 battles!!!! I think it's because it's hard for me to get hurt!!!!

Posted by Xero

I always lose HP in a game. Sometimes not as much and thats when I make PROFITS outta battles. Plz make it like 1$ for 5 HP plz.

Posted by crelda

im at level 0 i can take on xeni kill him get 140 wackler and i have 133 health so i get alot left over(because i dont get hit)! Im fine.

Posted by basterd

Jesse,Is there going to be something like this every week or was this one time only deal?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Go to the hospital when you lose life and look at da price!!! Some people couldn't handle paying a measly 1 wackler per hp/mp!!!

Posted by basterd

I can't, it puts me back to the messege board. I have to goto my cousins if I wan't to do any thing. there are some things I can do but I'm limited. and jesse you didn't answer my question

EDIT: in the store could you lower the price of the lvls saves on wackler or have each bot give out more wackler some things are high priced and then there somethigns that should stay.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Try to get some one to bomb you with money!!!! *hint*

Posted by basterd

No one is nice enough to give me any wancker.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er you've only given them 15 minutes!!!!! You'll probably get something over the next few days.

You should spend that 1,800 now to get stronger. Forget the bank interest until you're strong. I didn't start saving in the bank until today!!! Look at my stats to see why!!
http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1

Now that I'm massivaly strong I can let money sit in the bank instead of spend it to get strong!!

Posted by Xero

Thanx to jesse for bringing back the price of the hospital to 0$ :D