Now that everyone knows what it is... Lets try this again.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

very simple. In the last poll, everyone thought they were voting for the old RPG hack, not to turn VGC into a role playing game. A lot of people off the mod team are against it too, so yeah..

Posted by Dexter

It just recently went up. I've barely looked at it. I have not seen too many reactions. I think we need more time to see how it does. It is far too early.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I don't think it really needs time. The whole idea of turning a message board into a role playing game is just a dumb idea to begin with.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, only morons who didn't read the post didn't know what it was!!! What part of

[QUOTE=Jesse Smith]For the RPG hack, were not talking about just stats, but more like an RPG section with...

RPG CP

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Linkman: I don't think it really needs time. The whole idea of turning a message board into a role playing game is just a dumb idea to begin with.

I have a feeling I'll be able to carry on my regular routines here without much distractions from the RPG section. It doesn't seem as though it is going to get in the way much and I don't feel as if we are turning VGC into an RPG board. However, this hack was just installed and I need time to scrutinize it and observe its outcomes. So far, it is barely noticeable.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He's just freaked out over two tiny RPG links!!!! :D

42 members have already signed-up, and so far there's no sign of people bombing the boards with spam to get gold and experience.

Posted by Klarth

Leave it. It's not that bad.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh my!! I agree with Klarth!!! :D

Two links isn't even close to 'turning a message board into a role playing game'!!!! :D

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Linkman: I don't think it really needs time. The whole idea of turning a message board into a role playing game is just a dumb idea to begin with.

It's not much different than the arcade, except it can be played with other members of the forum.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hmmm, 1,460 battles in a day and a half....one person complaining (And a few so called intelligent dudes like Raptor. :D), no sign of post activity decreasing from people living in the RPG....sure looks like it's staying!! :D Yep, 'A lot of people off the mod team are against it too'....only you voted no!! :D:D

It's just like the Arcade, you don't go to that section if you don't like RPG games!! :D

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Bah, I don't mind it being there, just thought people would wanna vote again now that they've seen it. Anyway, looks like no one cares.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It looks more like they all enjoy it!!! Right now it's common to not be able to fight a certian bot because some one else is there fighting it!!! Right now it's a little too populer for the number of bots there are to fight with!!!!

Posted by Xenos

Linkman, must you be so bitter?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

At 3 in the morning after being up for 20 hours, yes.

Posted by Klarth

Drink some sweet, sweet coca-cola.

Posted by sabre

Frankly, I don't trust Jesse to run it correctly.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er I don't run it, the scripts do everything. :D:D:D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, just leave it. It's hardly noticeable, but will provide extra entertainment for a few members.