Item not in stock?

Posted by Jesse Smith

If there's an item you want to buy and it's not in stock, post here and I'll restock it.

To end a battle, click 'Surrender'. You don't lose anything for leaving a battle, and it's not like 'real' RPG games where you can't run every time! It's a free way out, and it lets some one else fight the bot with out waiting 1-2 hours for the battle to be deleted!!!!

Posted by basterd

when ever I click on something that I want to buy to maybe help my player, It redirects me to the messege board. Is it just my computer or is this something that is suppost to happen and when I click on the hospitol(whatever) I can't do anything. and When did this first start? I thought you were going to do it but I never paid attention to see when it was up

Posted by Jesse Smith

Post item examples. I've and some of the others have bought weapons, armor, and items with no trouble.

Posted by Dexter

I want that morphing item so I can turn into my furry form. I also need the tail extension. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/emo/SeelKaiser.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Roger Smith

Out of leather boots Jesse. Also, needs more ninja stuff!

AUTHENTIC NINJA STUFF NOT JUST SHURIKENS AND CRAP:cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er this isn't a 256 meg game!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: er this isn't a 256 meg game!!! :D:D:D

lol, touche my good sir.

I still need my leather boots Jesse:D

Posted by scylla

More items for the "page" class.

Posted by Stalolin

delete klarth's battle with Xeni because he's probably away and just left the battle open so no one could fight Xeni. plz

Posted by Xenos

... delete the current battle I am in. I was a retard and didn't know what I was doing ... :-[

Posted by Jesse Smith

er just click 'Surrender' when you want to end a battle!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

I'd like a Curm Axe, but it's out of stock. Please fix.

Posted by Jesse Smith

30 added.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: If there's an item you want to buy and it's not in stock, post here and I'll restock it.

To end a battle, click 'Surrender'. You don't lose anything for leaving a battle!!!!

Now that sounds good to me. thanx again jesse :D

Posted by GameMiestro

Can you kill the battle I'm in now? I made a challenge a little later than I should have, and I'm stuck.

Edit: thx!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Deleted.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Stalolin: delete klarth's battle with Xeni because he's probably away and just left the battle open so no one could fight Xeni. plz

Oops. School network went down :(

Posted by Red

do you get to make the items or is there only a certain ammount you get to choose from.

Posted by Jesse Smith

As you level up you see more items you can get.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Is there anyway to start over a character? If not, could you delete mine please? I failed.

Posted by Xero

What did you fail? Dont care if you have like 1000 loses and no wins. Your goal is to have fun ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

If I still have two battles going on by the time you read this, please delete both of them.

Posted by Xero

???The hell? How did you start 2 battles?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Sean the Wicked has been destroyed!!

Posted by Xero

Delete my game with Elles plz. It wont start and I want to challenge over members.

EDIT: thank you.

Thanks Jesse.

Quoting Flame ghost: What did you fail? Dont care if you have like 1000 loses and no wins. Your goal is to have fun ;)

No, I had a great character, I just messed up with my stat points is all.

Posted by Xero

ah I see. I did good with my points. Zeta beated me easily yesterday and now I'm beating him easily :P

Dagger and Stat Card Iota are out of stock.

Posted by Xero

Dagger? ok.

Cards? Shizit. I was about to buy one. When wil the new stock arrive?

Posted by Jesse Smith

30 added.

Posted by GameMiestro

I don't like having to keep doing this, but people seem to love starting a battle and then leaving. Please delete my battle against VirtualRealityZone.

Posted by gamerz

Just goto the battle ground & hit Surrender.

Posted by GameMiestro

Surrender doesn't work if it isn't your turn. Which it is not.

Posted by gamerz

Sorry to hear that. You might as well break out a gameboy for a while then.

Posted by Sword of Light

y do i do 0 damage when i attack jesse can you scan my profile and tell me I know i am sort of u know off ur topic sorry but can you?

Posted by Sword of Light

Please scan my file and tell me why I am not doing any damage when I attack Jesse. I know it is not on the topic of your thread srry but could you please do it!

Quoting Sword of Light: Please scan my file and tell me why I am not doing any damage when I attack Jesse. I know it is not on the topic of your thread srry but could you please do it!

Uh, it would help if your Attack wasn't 40. You're a Fayth Servant, a Mage-type, you don't have Attack, you're supposed to use Magic.

Posted by GameMiestro

And it may have to do that Jesse has a pretty strong character of his own...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: And it may have to do that Jesse has a pretty strong character of his own...

Was he talking about me??!! I think you have to approve a battle to even attack, and I wasn't on yesterday, so I don't think he could even attack me!!!

I only got a strong character from taking out a few 10K loans and bombing myself with stats!!!! I started out not even being able to hurt the gollem!! I'm at a measly level 4 though I'm guessing I could battle almost any member now!!!! :D

Posted by Xero

No jesse. I'm pretty sure you aren't ready for bazariah, game miestro and me yet ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: I'm pretty sure you aren't ready for bazariah, game miestro and me yet ;)

Um, your stats are crummy compaired to game miestro's, and I almost beat him two days ago!!! Your stats are also crummy compaired to mine!!

http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1 Me.
http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=8393403 You

Next time you see me in there, battle me!!!!

Posted by Xero

Hmm. Your quite good. You've improved fast. Nope I need to train before beating you. Sry I was wrong.

Posted by basterd

more items that are for every race like the dagger or more items for pickpocket

Posted by basterd

I might be asking to much here. But could you make it so you no how much wancker your getting from each kill and I think you should be able to get at least 1 item from each or none just something to look forward to when you make a kill,the stronger the bot the better of the item you get. Thank you

Posted by Xero

Plz dont double post to make more cash basterd. The button called "edit" is right under your posts ;)

Posted by basterd

flame ghost stop being a pus*y and this is the first time iv asked for that.

Quoting Flame ghost: Plz dont double post to make more cash basterd. The button called "edit" is right under your posts ;)

You don't get Wackler for posting.

Posted by scylla

Wrong answer. You get a measly 5 wackler per post....

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sean the Wicked]You don't get Wackler for posting.

Yes you do. Jesse said it on the first post of this board :
Sign-up now and start collecting gold. Posting get's you five pieces each time, and starting a thread gives you 10 gold. :D:D:D:D

Posted by basterd

Wwwwwwooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww 5 wackler,I feel so rich now thats just going promote spam.

Posted by Xero

Everything has a default dude... 5$ per post may seem like nothing, but sometimes it helps to buy little things...

Posted by basterd

yeah it still promotes spamming,You must have 1,000gp now.

Posted by Xero

Because of the donations, I have over 7000. If I never had these donations, I probably would be in the 2000.

Posted by basterd

Lol who ever is doing the donations,Thank you. I got 40,000 and its already spent on stats, and I took out a loan. I need more lol so I can beat the bots.

Posted by Xero

I'm also grateful to the member that donates me as well. With that I bought all what I wanted to buy so far + stats that got my defence pretty strong. The bots (samus mostly) aren't damaging me anymore or barely :P

Posted by basterd

I bought stats and metroid is still kicking my ***, I don't think my DEF is high enough but I can kill xeni and hammer brother with 1-3 attacks.

Posted by Xero

My def is 541. Get close to that and you'll be able to kick his *** easily

Posted by basterd

lol it was 34 then i bought 100 stat upgrade and now its 154 because I used my skill points.

Posted by Xero

I used mine to gain +10 STR. I'm now level 8. Samus gives me a lot of EXP and I love that :D

Posted by gamerz

I used mine to get a plus 1000 defense today.

[quote=Jesse Smith]Um, your stats are crummy compaired to game miestro's, and I almost beat him two days ago!!! Your stats are also crummy compaired to mine!!

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1"]http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1[/URL] Me.
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=8393403"]http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=8393403[/URL] You

As soon as you show up, I'll be more than glad to beat you down!:-D

Posted by gamerz

[quote=Jesse Smith]Um, your stats are crummy compaired to game miestro's, and I almost beat him two days ago!!! Your stats are also crummy compaired to mine!!

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1"]http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1[/URL] Me.
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=8393403"]http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=8393403[/URL] You

As soon as you show up, I'll be more than glad to beat you down!:-D

Posted by Max Mouse

I want to buy the Moogle Claw. Please restock it.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Um, your stats are crummy compaired to game miestro's, and I almost beat his crappy, un-upgraded summon two days ago!!!

fixed

Posted by Jesse Smith

bah!! I didn't say that!! grrrrr!!!!!

>>>almost beat his crappy, un-upgraded summon two days ago!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Rio attacked ZT and then left. Please remove it.

Uh, in my battle with Archlite (I'm Zexion fyi) I can't do anything and the battle has started and it says it's my turn. Wtf?

Posted by GameMiestro

He didn't accept the battle. He has to accept it first, otherwise... this happens.

It said the battle wasn't verified before and now...it doesnt say that anymore. I just figured he did.

Posted by MegaNenium Idiot

I want to buy a dagger. Please Restock.
Kthxbai.

Posted by Nickd009

jesse can u delete the battle im in, virtualrealityzone isn;t even logged in!

Posted by wlminter

I'm currently in a battle, that my opponent (RPG name: Lin*** Forum Name: dilhole) has not done anything in. I accepted and he just sits there, because he's not logged on. please delete or something.

Posted by GameMiestro

TT battle with Exalbaru

Posted by Adamant

We are out of stock of the following:

-Stat Card Iota and Theta
-Bandana
-Power Ring

Please add some more, if you will. Thanks!

Posted by Light

please restock hero card alpha its out of stock

Posted by drake27278

:sonic: :link2: :bash: :-D so how do you do this battel thing

Posted by Demonic Mistress

restock the dagger's please there are no more in stock..

Posted by GameMiestro

He he he... Jesse still isn't free of version 2 yet. :)

well that sucks cause i need it for my collection of items and Light don't have one to give me either or DR_DOOMSDAY so i can't get on off them.

got one finally thanks

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting GameMiestro: He he he... Jesse still isn't free of version 2 yet. :)

Jesse is smart. He is keeping v2.4 until v3.0 has no bugs. That could be forever though. ;)

Posted by CRZYDRE

DO U LIKE RPG GAMES? CHECK THIS ONE OUT ITS PRETTY COOL AND ITS FREE. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT.

lostpower.com/game/register.php?REF=31066