From Brokeback Mountain

Posted by Gagan

From Brokeback Mountain:I think ennis loves jack. I think he loves him more then he loves more then he could love any woman. However, i dont think that Ennis is attracted to men in general but jack defintely is. jack sleeps with at least 2 more men after ennis and probably one before and makes the first move in the tent. Ennis seems attracted to women generally and has only slept with women. Plus if you look at the way ennis grabs alma breasts show he defintely likes the female anatomy and i think he loved alma very much especially at the beginning. Jack married his wife for the security given him. I dont think that the fact that he is not gay makes the movie even more powerful b/c it shows that their love is very special and transcends all. It makes the characters even richer b/c at least in ennis case his love for jack goes beyond sex. Jack needs to get gay sex and finds ways to get it heath doesnt need gay sex he needs jack. I could be wrong but thats what i thought i would like others inputs.

Posted by Raptor

[/SPOILER]

Posted by basterd

How come my post was deleted and now this sh*t is on here?