Stolen Starwars

Posted by inequity

some guy seems to have stolen many pictures of star wars episode 3, revealing much of its plot. Hes being sued for thousands and thousands of dollars. He refuses to take them off though. They are very interesting pictures.

Not sure if this is old news or not, but its new for me.

Link contains pictures of SE3, they may take a while to load. MANY SPOILERS.

http://www.lewed.net/ep3/index.html

Posted by Axis

[COLOR=Black]People like this ticks me off. They need to grow up and get a life. Oh, I couldnt get the link to work.[/COLOR]

Posted by inequity

the link may not work because of all the pictures on it. Try later.

Posted by Saruman

Amazing I just watched the whole movie lol. I couldn't help myself. :(

Posted by Mystic Hero

I don't blame them for sueing him. Anyone that steals picks on an upcoming movie without permission is bound to be caught sooner or later. It ruins the movie for some people that view the picks. If he doesn't remove the picks, the problem is bound to get worse and they may take bigger actions to get that guy to remove the pictures.

Posted by Klarth

Heh, this is grand. I applaud that guy.

Posted by Illyria110

i usually dont watch trailers b/c some of them give out way too much about the movie, but who cares it's your fault if you watch it

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

don't act like it's a big spoiler or anything

it's like HOLY CRAP I DID NOT SEE PADME DYING, VADER KILLING THE JEDI OR THE EMPORER BECOMING EVIL HAPPENING!!!!??!?!

Posted by Bebop

I actually didnt see Padme dying. I knew she died but I thought it would be in the time line between 3 and 4.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting MackSlovack: some guy seems to have stolen many pictures of star wars episode 3, revealing much of its plot. Hes being sued for thousands and thousands of dollars. He refuses to take them off though. They are very interesting pictures.

Not sure if this is old news or not, but its new for me.

Link contains pictures of SE3, they may take a while to load. MANY SPOILERS.

http://www.lewed.net/ep3/index.html

Actually, I think he was forced to take them down and that's just a mirror site. Though I'm not 100% sure.
Anyways, I don't have that much of a problem with it. It's not like it will stop a fan from going to see it, and it's not like they actually stole the actual movie. So meh.

Posted by Poco

What got me was when he abolished the Republic. Shouldn't there have been an uproar?

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: don't act like it's a big spoiler or anything

it's like HOLY CRAP I DID NOT SEE PADME DYING, VADER KILLING THE JEDI OR THE EMPORER BECOMING EVIL HAPPENING!!!!??!?!

What when did that happen??? wtf. Why do you have to and ruin it Bj. lol