WarioWare

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

It's finally out!! a good DS game finally has come out, WarioWare Touched! I just got it today and its pretty cool. Now theres a new reason for me to turn my DS on. Anyone else get it?

Posted by inequity

I got it, and many others got it to.

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=897

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Well,excuse me for not seeing that other thread. Close this stupid thread then.

Posted by VicE

...WTF? Who deleted the other Wario Ware thread (the one I made)? It's not there anymore, and I noticed that I'm suddenly missing a couple of posts.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Well, thats why I didnt see it then.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

...possibly someone tried to delete that last post about it being crap, and deleted the thread by mistake.

Or it's a mod on a half-hearted rampage.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Wings: ...possibly someone tried to delete that last post about it being crap, and deleted the thread by mistake.

Or it's a mod on a half-hearted rampage.

Prolly by accident. I didn't delete it, so meh.

Posted by Bebop

I got it last Friday and have unlocked preety much everything. It's still immensly fun and highly recommended.

Although for some weird reason the PAL DS boxs are white and a tad thicker to the black US ones. :s

Posted by Speedfreak

And are made from weaker plastic. Thanks again, NoE!

So they ARE thicker! I thought so...

Pretty much unlocked everything also... got about four gold crowns already, but there's still a few to go.

How awesome is Pyoro T?!

Posted by inequity

Ive gotten everything in the game, and I find that its not worth getting all the gold crowns. Im not gonna spoil it if you dont already know what you get.

I would have liked to see a "Dr. Wario 64" in the game.

In the process of getting my last gold crown... you'd better not have spoiled it for me... :p

EDIT: Holy poo, you're right. I would have preferred it if there were some sort of hierarchy for getting all the toys, such as Pyoro T being the last you got - it's easily the most addictive.