Fave Banjo-Kazooie Level?

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Mine fave is Click Clock Wood.

Posted by D.J Cat

Yeah, Click Clock wood was great with the whole 4 seasons thing.

The Bee was an excelent animal to turn into and the music was funky, but then the music was great in all the game.

When I first played though I didn't like Rusty Bucket Bay, but after I got better at the game and played again it became a really enjoayble level.

Mad Monster Mansion and Treasure Trove Cove were great as well.

Posted by Zeta

Clanker's Cavern. Giant robo-shark FTW!

Posted by Klarth

Gotta be Click Clock Wood. The bee, guys. The bee.

Although Desert-The-Name-of-Which-I-Can't-Remember was fun simply because of the area in which you obtained the egg.

Posted by Xero

I'm going for click-clock wood as well. Transforming into a bee was fun.

Posted by D.J Cat

That desert level was Gobi's desert, the fist time you meet the Camel, Gobi.

That was a great level too.

Posted by Xero

Quoting D.J Cat: That desert level was Gobi's desert, the fist time you meet the Camel, Gobi.

That was a great level too.

Indeed. I also liked the snow one with that giant snowman. Most of the challenges were fun. The race mostly.

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Gobi is in Banjo-Tooie as well. He's in WitchyWorld.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Click Clock Wood, it gave me the inspiration for a book I started writing called 'the World of Four Seasons'. I don't like it much for the entire level and such, but more or less, for the theme.

My favorite level though, is definately Bubblegloop Swamp for the crocodile transformation. I just thought it was cute.

Posted by Dexter

Yes, Clock Clock Wood was a terrific level. Definitely my favorite. I won the Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack for some competition back in the day and I listen to the music from that level often. It was a little long when actually playing, but the lasting impact certainly vanquished the rest of the levels. The island level was charming, too.

I can't wait to finally get Banjo-Tooie. I just need to beat Toy Story 2 first.