Sheik?

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

What do you really think about Sheik?
I like Sheik because he/she looks cool.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: he/she

Sheik is a she.

That becomes pretty obvious near the end of OoT.

Posted by Roger Smith

I think it's become somewhat obvious that she hasn't beat OoT yet....that or she just plain ole skipped it and went on to MM.

Posted by Linko_16

Whether or not Shiek is a guy is entirely up to you. The debate can rage on for pages on ZeldaPower just because the game doesn't actually specify. People who think Shiek is a girl obviously believe Zelda just disguised herself normally, while others think she used a magic spell of sorts to actually change her gender; they'll argue that she transforms with a burst of magic light, that you can see Shiek's pack but no breasts, that the game was translated differently because Nintendo didn't think American audiences would be as accepting of a sex change, et cetera. Really, it's just what you think sounds cooler.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linko_16][color=indigo]Whether or not Shiek is a guy is entirely up to you. The debate can rage on for pages on ZeldaPower just because the game doesn't actually specify. People who think Shiek is a girl obviously believe Zelda just disguised herself normally, while others think she used a magic spell of sorts to actually change her gender:

Zelda doesn't have any breasts either, 1.
2, Sheik has a females voice.
3, Sheik plays a harp.

Clearly a girl or a fag. Your pick.

Even if she used magic, she's still Zelda. And Zelda is still a female.

Plus, I highly doubt she gave herself a penis.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Pit: 2, Sheik has a females voice.

So do dozens of other ferociously feminine characters from Japanese games and anime who are still guys, who girls (in and out of the story) nevertheless obsess over as hotties. Ever seen Fruits Basket?

For the record, I support the idea that Zelda just disguised herself. Gender transformation seems a little excessive to me.

Posted by Colonel

Shiek is amazing she's a real sneeky snake, very mysterious that one is.
I mostly injoy being her in super smash brothers melee.

:link: Long live the Legend

Quoting Roger Smith: I think it's become somewhat obvious that she hasn't beat OoT yet....that or she just plain ole skipped it and went on to MM.

I haven't played OoT. I have only played WW, LoZ and MM.

Quoted post: I haven't played OoT.

Then maybe you should.

We own a Nintendo 64, but we haven't hired it from Blockbuster yet. We will oneday. My brother wants it anyway. He's a Zelda fan too.

Posted by maian

..You're not gonna be able to get it from Blockbuster. They only rent out new games.

They have old games too.

Posted by Xero

Quoting -Fierce_Deity_Link-:
he/she .

lol...

Just before she gets kidnapped by Ganon she reveals who she is ;)

I like the clothes and I like her harp...basically find her cool.

She is cool.

Posted by Xero

Shes defenatly helpfull, cuz without here, you wouldn't have learned the teleporting songs and the light arrow ;)

Posted by Jazz

:p: So true, and Shiek (Zelda) is AWESOME!!!!!!