Glover?

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

I really like Glover.
It is a fairly hard game though.

Posted by Dexter

ha. I remember that game. I never played it for Nintendo 64 but my older sister got it for the computer and I remember getting incredibly frustrated with the controls. It would've been easier to play with the 64 controller, definitely. There were quite a few challenging obstacles in the game. I don't even remember if I beat the game. It was far too long ago.

I was actually thinking about this game the other day, contemplating how much fun it would be to get it for the 64 and go through it again. It has been so long. Glover was, like, the first thing I ever did on the computer, even before I discovered VGC.

Wasn't there a sequel?

The Gex games were good too.
Glover isn't famous and neither is Gex.
I wish they would make cool DS remakes of them.

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, I remember the Gex game. That game had its moments. I remember me and a girlfriend of mine went through that game together. We skipped out on church one Sunday morning to finally defeat it. Skipping church was a big deal back in those Montana days. I'm positive Gex had a sequel because I remember talking to that girlfriend of mine about it. I never played it, though I would like to.

I remember we actually found some of the material in Gex funny. Then we played Conker and it put Gex to shame.

Posted by Megatron

Glover is without a sequel. Gex had a few in the 32/64 bit days.

Posted by whtdrgnct

the farthest i got in glover was about half way and i got mad about how hard it got

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I didn't really find Glover that hard...

Good game though,

Posted by Zeta

I got bored with it around the Pirate stages. The farting, swinging chicken in the main area made me laugh, though.

That chicken thing was cool....

Posted by Megatron

Glover had a chicken that farted? I think I shall look for this game.

Posted by Arczu

I only played demos of Gex and liked them. But as for glover... never really got to play it. Looked interesting though.

I think Glover is a great game because I like the gameplay and style. I love the idea of playing as a glove. It's different compared to playing as a human like Mario or an animal like Sonic.

Posted by Barrysun

yea, and plus with a cheat book, you can kill off even some enemies that are only killable with spells and the hide ball ball cheat is also handy to save some trouble carrying the ball around.

Posted by Exalbaru

I'm sorry, I HATE!!!! people who cheat, I have played many a chalenging game (i.e. Glover, Megaman Zero2, etc.) but never ever cheated. I guess it's alright after you've beaten the game every possible way. But the cheaters become dependant and develop short tempers.

Posted by Last Fog

Glover is a classic remember the circus level.. you get to ride that huge blue guy i would just bounce all over the place on him to see how high i could get... where i would land.. until i go flying off the map.

It's such an orginal game and so crazy .. fun times ... thats going back though maybe 8 years... I miss N64 i try to go back to it but it's not the same :'(