Object Creator v0.2

Posted by basterd

I wen't to [url]www.gtaportable.com[/url] just to see whats new and exciting something that I thought was cool was the Object Creator

Quoted post: Something I never thought will happen with Liberty City Stories is the fan made software that now starts to pop up. As most of you know by now Edison Carter's Cheat Device enables us to do a lot more in Liberty City Stories. It later then had the ability to create your own custom cheats. The LCS CheatSync then came along that allows you to choose several cheats, made by fans, from a large database. Now someone created the LCS Object Creator.
It basicly does what its name says. You can create an object, or rather 3d model, that's already found in the games code. This allows you to build your own maps, like stunt parks, new islands or anything possible with the 3d models that's found in Liberty City Stories. The latest version is still a bit buggy, but future releases will include a map of Liberty City that will make it easy to get the coordinates of the location you want to place your objects. Examples of custom maps are for instance the Wolf Side Hill or The Cruise Ship. When you created your objest(s), you can save it to your cheats.txt file that must be uploaded in your PSPs root directory. You'll need the latest Cheat Device from Edison Carter in order for this to work.

Object Creator v0.2 for Liberty City Stories: ObjectCreatorv02.zip
Related: Forum Topic

Cheat Device v0.8 for all firmware versions:
US/Canada version 0.8: CheatDevice08bUS.zip
UK/EU version 0.8: CheatDevice08bUK.zip

Posted by Klarth

Fixed your quote tags. :D

I haven't tried this out because I'm at 1.5 right now, but if anyone else can tell me how well it works that'd be great.

Custom cars get?

Posted by basterd

I don't no if you can do that and thanks I hate HTML so bad. I just got socom and they have 2.0 update but I did what you told god of war to do so I have 2.6 update. Oh I have another question, I went to pspupdates (on my psp) and I download Doom, I wanted to no what I need to play the games they have on there?

Posted by Klarth

You need 2.0 firmware or lower. Sorry. :/

There is, however, an eLoader that acts like a GTA savegame - It lets you run simpler programs like SNES emulators and the like on firmware 2.01+. It's on PSPupdates somewhere, go find it.

Posted by basterd

Ok,When will they ever make a 2.6 downgrade ?lol I have Socom and it has a 2.0 upgrade .

Posted by Klarth

They'll make one when they figure out how.