Dot.Hack//G.U

Posted by zeroxvero

I been hearing alot about this. Done alot of research for the info. If anyone wants it, I'll post it later.

I was just curious if anyone has info on the date for the US release.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Haven't heard anything about it. In fact, I still have to complete the .hack// series. Not sure if I'll get around to that, however.

Posted by Ant

Apparently it takes place 50 years or so after the events of the first series. The main character is a Virus Knight(or something akin to that) and has to fight to save or get revenge for his brother. And he runs into others who are also Virus Knights and then yeah...That's all I kinda know :)

Posted by zeroxvero

I don't mean to be mean.

The story is that it takes place 10 years from the previous. There was a PK who friend was Data Drain by Tri Edge (my icon hint hint). Then our hero was data drained by tri edge. He lost his level and became Skeith.

Posted by Ant

Oh, well then. I'm an idiot.

Posted by zeroxvero

You aren't an idiot. Just misinformed.

I got a guy saying it happens 100 years later.

Posted by Dragner

I would like the info I'v heard about this game and am a fan of the others. I'm not sure if what I know is true or not so it would help if you could clear some things up for me.

1:I heard that Kite was going to be the bad guy in this one
2:Its going to be online

are those true or am I talking to the wrong people?

Posted by basterd

I have and completed the .hack// series many times. it's probly going to be like twi-light princess they say its going to be released and den they hold it back.

Posted by zeroxvero

First of all, Kite is not the villian. It's an AIDA. There was a fire and the game was deleted. There is now a V2.

Posted by silverknight

Cool.My sister`s always saying that Kite is evil and it ****es me off!

Posted by Chaos_Wyrm

i saw a preview on cinemetec and it showed a guy in black armor fighting kite (kite wins) and then kite does data drain on him (wich looks way cooler than the other games)

Posted by Knight_Blazer

I haven't finished the forth game yet because I had it but now I have no idea where it is. I've been looking for another one but all the stores only have 1, 2, and 3. Unless I get one online I'll probably never find one before G.U. comes out so could someone tell me how the forth game ends?

Posted by DarkBadmoonlight

mmm. ive heard small bits and pieces of info about G.U, but you have now gained my interest. I wonder. Is it kite the player, or sometype of data copy?

Posted by MasterOfMyDomain

I recently reserved G.U. at GameStop and they told me it'll be out on the 24th or 25th of October. And to the person who said it might be online, I've heard that it's not going to be online, but there is a Japanese only .Hack title known as .Hack//Fragment that has online capabilities. Sadly, there's no word of it coming statewide.

Posted by Ichigo54

Is this gonna be another stupid one like that .hack// series? it goit soooo dmaned repetitive, and twin-blade-only grows soo tiring