What ever happened to... ... ...

Posted by Red

Megaman Legends / Trigger ( Trigger was the Jp name for it right?)

I mean it was an ammazing series and having GC and PS2 out it could be even more ammazing think of the possibilities. and has anyone ever seen Legends 2 ending it almost screms for sequal ( well sorta )

Posted by Stalolin

Capcom decided to move on.

Though I believe that was a terrible decision.

The Legends games and universe were awesome.

Posted by Red

true dat. although there is one legends game I haven't played I don't know much about it only seen sprites for it on Sprites Inc. though.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Mr.Red]true dat. although there is one legends game I haven't played I don't know much about it only seen sprites for it on Sprites Inc. though.

Probably The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

It was very similar to Legends, though the main character was Tron from the Legends series. The game was awesome because some of it revolved around smashing, stealing, and destroying the property of others.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Stalolin: Probably The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

It was very similar to Legends, though the main character was Tron from the Legends series. The game was awesome because some of it revolved around smashing, stealing, and destroying the property of others.

Yeah, but it was so freaking repetative it hurt. I forget how much Teasel's debt was but I remember that the guy pushed it up to 1,000,000 zenny, that ****ed me off....

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Mr.Red: Megaman Legends / Trigger ( Trigger was the Jp name for it right?)

Mega Man Dash is what you're thinking of.

I've never played Misadventures of Tronne Bonne, but I've always wanted to. The series is among my favorite as the one unexploited Mega Man game; yeah, it's a shame we don't see it much (or maybe not ever again), but at least it's not being beaten like the dead horses some Capcom titles have become.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Mr.Red: Megaman Legends / Trigger ( Trigger was the Jp name for it right?)

I mean it was an ammazing series and having GC and PS2 out it could be even more ammazing think of the possibilities. and has anyone ever seen Legends 2 ending it almost screms for sequal ( well sorta )

It died. Which sucks, 'cause it was a fantastic "series." Though at this point, I'm a little uneasy with the thought of Capcom trying to continue it. Their work has been, shall we say, subpar recently. ^^;; But an MML3 of the same awesomeness as 1 and 2 would be fanTAStic, 'specially considering (sp01lrz zomg) [spoiler]they left poor Mega in Elysium.[/spoiler]. ^^;;

And the Japanese name was actually "Rockman Dash." Trigger comes from Mega Man's full designation - Mega Man Trigger (or Rockman Trigger). Then there's Mega Man Juno, who's the baddie from the first game.

EDIT:: *waves to Linko* :3

Posted by Red

yes I knew about Misadventurwes of Tronne Bonne I owned it for awhile till my PS1 broke, and yeah it was an ammazing game. but theses sprites were like 2-d side scrolling. it's probably nothing much but still. it's one Legends game I haven't played yet.