The Godfather

Posted by basterd

Does any one no where I can find some screen shots?

Posted by Roger Smith

Uh....Gamespot?

Posted by basterd

When I went they said they heard about it but they no nothing

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I know of no version that is coming to the PSP.

Posted by Klarth

IGN and Gamespot seem to...

Posted by basterd

I will have to go back. I don't no when it will be coming out I just wanna see how it will look on the psp. Has anyone heard about the game play? I thought it would like The Warriors or something but rockstar isnt making it.

Posted by metal_bladekid

there is no way that a game that big can be on the psp. the system can't handle it

Posted by basterd

James shut up. Please close or delete this thread because I looked at the PS2 upcoming instead of the PSP upcoming at gamestop,Im sorry.but I thought it would or at least scareface would come out for PSP. Oh james if I don't talk to you soon, I beat SOCOM,lol it was easy so I don't no I might sell it to get GTA:LCS .

Posted by Red

Quoting basterd: I beat SOCOM,lol it was easy so I don't no I might sell it to get GTA:LCS .

wise choice, for me I wouldn't have bought SOCOM, I dont much care for stealth but LCS that's a great one.

Posted by Klarth

er, Godfather IS coming out for PSP. What are you talking about?

Posted by basterd

I thought so when I wen't back the lady said it was coming out for ps2 and xbox and they had no screen shots.

Posted by basterd

I saw a commerical for it today it looks like another game like rockstar just with a diffrent story line. It almost looks like the warriors and the bully.

Posted by Dog

Quoting basterd: I saw a commerical for it today it looks like another game like rockstar just with a diffrent story line. It almost looks like the warriors and the bully.
i loved warriors.and i saw the move the godfather. I don't think godfather would be the best video game. but thats just me.

Posted by MicroSony

I just don't know about this game.

Posted by KoH

Because the PSP can't handle the original Godfather game coming out for consoles and PC doesn't mean it won't be released. There is such a thing as downgrading.

Posted by Rhiyo

just try gamespot!

Posted by basterd

g*dfather,the warriors,GTA,true crime, scareface, they all look like the have the same concept but I only like gta and I want to get scareface cause I like the florida setting.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: g*dfather,the warriors,GTA,true crime, scareface, they all look like the have the same concept but I only like gta and I want to get scareface cause I like the florida setting.

The Warriors is pretty different from those games. The only similar thing is you're part of a gang and you beat up other gangs.

Posted by Klarth

Scarface and Godfather are mafia-based. The Warriors and True Crime are urban-gang-based. GTA is just crime-based in general. They all have completely different styles of play - it's like saying that Call of Duty and Halo 2 are the same game.

Quoted post: Scarface and ***father are mafia-based. The Warriors and True Crime are urban-gang-based. GTA is just crime-based in general. They all have completely different styles of play - it's like saying that Call of Duty and Halo 2 are the same game.

Sanbox games involving stealing cars and taking over cities. They can easily be compared.

Posted by Klarth

They all involve stealing cars?

Maybe not Scareface, since I can't remember. Though I wouldn't doubt it.

Posted by Klarth

Apparently Scarface isn't even out yet...

Which would explain why I haven't heard much about its gameplay. Point stands though, I guarantee it'll include car stealing.

Posted by basterd

So, Has gawdfather come out for psp or not? cause when I can save enough I'm going to buy a psp again and get LCS and a rpg and if that came out for it I will get that.