The Day of Sigma (possible spoilers)

Posted by Zeta

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wLhjUnuhFQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wLhjUnuhFQ[/URL]

For those of us not fortunate enough to own a[SIZE=1]n overpriced and overrated[/SIZE] PSP. Chill Penguin makes me smile.

Posted by Red

fix up megamans oh so Tiny legs ( and Zero ) the robot ship's voice, and were good to go... and yes Chill Pengiuin does make us all smile doesn't he?

Posted by Zeta

I'd love to fight one of those Mechaniloids they fight in the beginning. And hey, since they made this, maybe there's a slim chance to an anime series.

Posted by Stalolin

I'd probably say less than a slim chance. Capcom is too busy with whatever the Battle Network anime is called, considering it seems to be having great popularity both here and in Japan. (Mostly just a guess based on random things I've seen, but no real reasearch done with that.)

And I'm pretty sure Capcom wants to get out of the X series.

Posted by Roger Smith

Ah, It's nice seeing everyone workign together for a great cause:)

Posted by Red

... ... ...Sigma's a jerk

Posted by Zeta

A persistant jerk.

Heck, he just crept onto my video game badass list becase of that video.

Posted by Pit

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Whoa, I'm actually amazed, and like whoad. That was really good, far better than what I would've imagined. I mean, I do kinda hope they make an anime about it, but then they'd extend it to like... so many episodes. I mean, they could make it short, like 12 - 15 eps, explaining viles backstory, zero's flashbacks, the dr. light capsules (or as that shows, he evolves) and then the final battle, though Dr. Cain dies in this (or so I think) yet in X2, he's like healthy and like doesn't have all that equipment. Oh snap, Megaman X2 and X3 remake must be on their ways yo

Posted by Stalolin

The part that ruined most of it was that Sigma's laugh wasn't evil enough.
=(

Posted by Red

yes this would be pretty cool, that vid was ammazing, although I too am clueless as to how this will all add up like the X2 and X3 games

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Stalolin: The part that ruined most of it was that Sigma's laugh wasn't evil enough.
=(

Lol, and I was just about to make a post about how evil Siggy's laugh was:cool:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Stalolin: The part that ruined most of it was that Sigma's laugh wasn't evil enough.
=(

no, it was so eveil, we were like okay we get it you're evil

Posted by Red

yes it was much overused

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Pit: no, it was so eveil, we were like okay we get it you're evil

I AGREE WITH THE PIT MAN.

Posted by Ant

Heh, that was enjoyable. Any insight into the events of the X series is nice!

Posted by Pit

Yeah, now we know that X is not Megaman.

And we already knew Zero was not Bass or Protoman, and we know Dr. Light dies. But what happened to Megaman/Protoman/Bass/Roll, everyone else?

Posted by Red

Quoting Pit: Yeah, now we know that X is not Megaman.

And we already knew Zero was not Bass or Protoman, and we know Dr. Light dies. But what happened to Megaman/Protoman/Bass/Roll, everyone else?

Umm, pretty sure X is supose to be Megaman Zero is supose to be the Protoman type ( being number 0 on the hunter list in all ) Bass and Roll I don't think NEEDED to be in this series

Posted by Pit

Quoting Mr.Red: Umm, pretty sure X is supose to be Megaman Zero is supose to be the Protoman type ( being number 0 on the hunter list in all ) Bass and Roll I don't think NEEDED to be in this series

No, I'm talking origin wise. This clears a lot of **** up. There was never a cut scene between X and Light, from what I know. Everyone speculated X was Megaman, modified, but they show him being built from scratch, and clearly he states a new type of robot.

Also, Zero was being created, or was completed in the same era that bass and protoman lived. Wily was just waiting for his moment to release him.

Posted by Red

yes sorry I understand what you mean now unfortunatly I myself doon't understand this series to well either

Posted by Pit

[quote=Mr.Red]yes sorry I understand what you mean now unfortunatly I myself doon't understand this series to well either
Well from what I can gather:

ABSOLUTELY ENOURMOUS SPOILERS. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED A LOT OF MEGAMAN. Highlight stuff to read it. thx ~stalolin

[spoiler]
Wily and Light are friends. They even make out in the back staircase, but the teacher finds out and tells their parents, and they build a robot to kill them, and his name is Protoman, but Wily love his parents so yeah.

Light then builds 6 robots used for tools, cutman, gutsman, and the other dudes. Megaman is there, but he's not modified yet into a robot. Wily finds a new husband and he takes the robots, so like Light modifies megaman into a fighting robot to destry the 6 robots and earn Wily's love.

Wily, though who killed innocent people in the process gets bum raped by the black guy, and he gets angry and builds robotos, megaman beats them, repeat. It happens over and over, then he builds bass, bass though only fights for himself so he loses to megaman countless times, so then he builds Zero, a new type of robot. Light though is also building a new type of robot, X.

--- NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS.

Dr. Cain finds X and blueprints, builds Sigma and other "reploids", Zero is loose, cause he so crazy. Him and Sigma battle and the Wily Virus getrs tranferred to Sigma and now sigma has the virus. Sigma, knows he has it, so judging from this movie we all saw, he was faking to be good and waiting for his moment. Sigma, X, and Zero have countless battles, and X and Zer (and Axl) win the battle.

X goes off and builds Neo Arcadia with Zero and Zero seals himself in a capsule-

-DLSAHJDAKLJDAKL

Ciel is like "let's find Zero" and they do. He's awakened to find out that X, is killing all reploids so humans can live in harmony. Zero finds out he's a copy, takes him out, bam. Turns out the real X's body is being used as the key to the Dark Elf while his soul floats around guiding Zero. Elpizo wants the Dark Elf power and bam, destroys X's body. Zero is like "NOOOO", x is all like, "nah it's cool bra", and Zero kills Elpizo. Zero 3, Zero fights against omega and deals with the problems that omega is ZERO (OMGWTF) and like apparently Zero's body was taken over, and they managed to take his "soul chip thingy" and tranfer it to a new body, and bam, Zero 3. Zero dies in 4, leads to ZX -

---TIME LAPSE LOL---

[/spoiler]

more to come

Posted by Stalolin

oh jeeze. I leave for a second and spoilers come out of nowhere.

Anyways, I don't really see this as presenting anything new that provides insight to the "cataclysm", besides it slashing the hopes of silly fanboys thinking that all they did was upgrade.

Posted by Zeta

Random Vile stuffs, because I don't know where else to post it.
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4232/vile12ku.png
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3120/vile23ue.png
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/1808/vile32wh.png
http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/6416/vile41ry.png

And a rather disturbing, yet hilarious, thread about Vile.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=929705&topic=26383779&page=0

Posted by Ant

That second one made me lol

Posted by Red

haha shinny. I always though Vile was the coolest even still.

Posted by Roger Smith

The last one made me go wtf.

Posted by Minesweeper

*watches*

*hears a voice that sounds suspiciously like MM8 Megaman's and debates whether she should flee for her life or find a large hammer with which to whack away at the first PSP she sees*

*finally hears X's voice and rejoices*

*scurries off to RMPM to download it* [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

EDIT:: I rate it meh/ten. <<; Sigma's laugh was so bad. XP The whole scene with Light was aww-inspiring, though. :3

'NOTHER EDIT:: I've been seeing this misconception a lot lately, so I'm just going to right a few wrongs, here - to the best of my knowledge, "The Cataclysm" (the events occuring between the end of the classic series and the beginning of the X series) is actually the product of Dave Arnez's imagination. Y'know, [url=http://www.bobandgeorge.com]Bob and George[/url]'s Author. Thusly, the cataclysm is NOT canon and should be taken with a grain of salt. ;)

The BnG Cataclysm story is so widely known and so well presented that oftentimes people accept it and believe it to be fact, but it's not. (Kinda like how some people think Ran's actually a character in MM4. XD) It's just managed to get around, and stuck in people's minds.

As far as I know, there is no, I repeat, [SIZE="4"]no canonical information[/SIZE] regarding the time between the classic series and X series.

But that's what's so fun about the X series - anyone and their dog can make up a storyline for it. X3 It's a sprite comicker's dream come true! XD

Posted by Pit

Nbody noticed that in my story Light and Wily were GF and BF but who's the *****? More at 10

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Pit: Nbody noticed that in my story Light and Wily were GF and BF but who's the *****? More at 10

I CAN'T WAIT!
[quote=Minesweepr]Sigma's laugh was so bad. XP
Aww, cut Siggy some slack, it was his first official evil laugh! :3
[quote](Kinda like how some people think Ran's actually a character in MM4. XD)
Yeah, I went through that, too. --;

[url=http://megamansshiningfinger.ytmnd.com/]YTMND Shining Finger goodness[/url]. Now to wait for one with a Domon voice file.

Posted by Minesweeper

[QUOTE=Zeta]Aww, cut Siggy some slack, it was his first official evil laugh! :3
No! No slack-cutting! If one wants to be an evil sonuvab*tch, one must LAUGH like an evil sonuvab*tch, right from the start! *nods importantly*

[quote]Yeah, I went through that, too. --;
No worries - I think just about everyone who's seen Ran thinks that at first. ^^

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]A simple question:
The saber that Sigma has,isn't that the one that Zero has in X4 ?[/COLOR]

Posted by Red

I'm not sure, but it does seem however like thew one in X6.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting gundelhell_wielder: [COLOR="Black"]A simple question:
The saber that Sigma has,isn't that the one that Zero has in X4 ?[/COLOR]

Nope, in X2-X5, his saber was curved, while Sigma's is straight. In X6 Zero gets a straight saber, but its not Sigma's, as they're different colors.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, I don't care what anyone thinks. Siggy has an uber evil laugh. Though, I think Ganondorf has the best laugh ever.

Anyone who has seen LegendaryFrogs "Return of Ganondorf" will know what I'm talking about....which is exactly what I'm refering to. See? I gave yall the answer., aren't you all happy?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Roger Smith: Anyone who has seen LegendaryFrogs "Return of Ganondorf" will know what I'm talking about....which is exactly what I'm refering to. See? I gave yall the answer., aren't you all happy?

"And help yourself to ANYTHING IN THE REFRIDGERATOR! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Posted by Red

was Sigma in command Mission you never hear about him through the whole game it seems...of course I wouldn't know right now I'm trapt in the desert place,does anyone even know how to get out of there, it says to find someplace but the whole map has no marks or anything, (sorry for going off topic but I had to get that off my chest considering if I put it in the help thread it would take years to get a reply)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Mr.Red]was Sigma in command Mission you never hear about him through the whole game it seems...of course I wouldn't know right now I'm trapt in the desert place,does anyone even know how to get out of there, it says to find someplace but the whole map has no marks or anything, (sorry for going off topic but I had to get that off my chest considering if I put it in the help thread it would take years to get a reply)

I don't think he was in Command Mission, I've heard nothing about him being in there.

And I haven't finished Command Mission either. Not because it's a bad game or anything, it just doesn't catch my attention like other RPGs do.

Posted by Red

yeah true the story was'nt the best but it was pretty fun, still does anyone else know how to get past this desert thing. ON a more ontopic note, does anyone know why they reduced the size of Megaman Zero and AXL's legs I mean they look kind of frooty with them so thin. even during this Day of SIgma video they have thin legs even though it's before X1 and in X1 he had thick and non-fruit legs,. WHY HAVE THEY DONE THIS?

Posted by Sk2k52

They made it look like Dr. Cain died before X1 o.O

Also I always thought that X didnt become a hunter until after Sigma went Maverick... and was under the assumption Dr Light never wanted X to fight, but instead to live the life one would hope their child would, but gave him combat abilities just incase he needed to fight, atleast thats what the first capsule speech in x1 gave me the impression of.

Oh one question, could someone tell me how I could download that video? thx in advance.

Posted by Zeta

They're changing the storyline completely in the Maverick Hunter X series.

Posted by Red

that kind of sucks, but the sick cover makes up for it, even for a tiny lil case PSP, the cover art is ammazing.BUT I STILL HATE THE SKINNY LEGS

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Zeta: Nope, in X2-X5, his saber was curved, while Sigma's is straight. In X6 Zero gets a straight saber, but its not Sigma's, as they're different colors.

Actually, the curve is just a visual effect - the saber itself is straight, but as it arcs in the swing it looks like it's curved, simply because of it's movement. When you look at sprites where Zero isn't actually swinging the saber, it's straight.

[quote=Mr.Red]was Sigma in command Mission you never hear about him through the whole game it seems...of course I wouldn't know right now I'm trapt in the desert place,does anyone even know how to get out of there, it says to find someplace but the whole map has no marks or anything, (sorry for going off topic but I had to get that off my chest considering if I put it in the help thread it would take years to get a reply)
Nope, much to my relief, there was no Siggie in CM. ^(^^)^

As for the desert, maybe if you aren't getting help here, try [url=http://www.gamefaqs.com]GameFAQs.[/url]

[quote=Sk2k52]They made it look like Dr. Cain died before X1 o.O

Also I always thought that X didnt become a hunter until after Sigma went Maverick... and was under the assumption Dr Light never wanted X to fight, but instead to live the life one would hope their child would, but gave him combat abilities just incase he needed to fight, atleast thats what the first capsule speech in x1 gave me the impression of.

Oh one question, could someone tell me how I could download that video? thx in advance.
There's major loss of brownie points for Capcom on the whole killing Cain dealie. >.O

And I'm not sure when X became a Hunter... I think before Sigma went Maverick. Since Zero and X are buddies at the start of X1, and Sigma had taken Zero on as a sort of protoge beforehand, I think the two must've known each other because they were both Hunters. But I could be wrong.

And yeah, I believe everything you said about Light's hopes for X is correct.

There's a bunch of links to Day of Sigma videos and info [url=http://www.rockmanpm.com/forum/index.php/topic,825.0.html]here, at the Rockman Perfect Memories forum.[/url]

Posted by Red

I'm too stupid to figure out what I need to click on, to see the videos, so I didn't, what kind of stuff did it have though?

[COLOR="Black"]Another question:
You know DR.Cain in the video was blasted cause one of the missiles hit close to where his lab was and of course died
BUT..I was playing Megaman X3 and he is still alive.(well you fight him but I don't remember if he dies)

so explain me,what was the real cause of his death ?[/color]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=gundelhell_wielder][COLOR=Black]Another question:
You know DR.Cain in the video was blasted cause one of the missiles hit close to where his lab was and of course died
BUT..I was playing Megaman X2 and he is still alive.

so explain me,what was the real cause of his death ?[/COLOR]

Probably old age; he's in X3 as well.

But there isn't any sign of him in the games past that, therefore I just figured he died of natural causes.

[COLOR="Black"]But in the video he was "blasted off" by a missile.
soo ?[/COLOR]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=gundelhell_wielder]But in the video he was "blasted off" by a missile.
soo ?

Capcom will probably make like Irregular Hunter X2 and X3 and change the storyline.

For the moment, I guess we should consider Dr. Cain's death as what really happens in the storyline. The X storyline we now know isn't really all that credible because of what Capcom did.