www.moa-aviary.com

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

[url]www.moa-aviary.com[/url]

take a looksee

Posted by Ant

WHAT ISSSSSS THIS?

Posted by Dexter

What's the story with the older forums you had?

Super mod me, dollface!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What's the story with the older forums you had?

No activity.

Posted by Dexter

So she's basically giving it another try by creating an entirely new forum?

Pretty much.

Hopefully it goes well this time.

Posted by Ant

Why don't you join Dexter?

Yeah, plus this forum will be better - better topics, I'm actually putting content on the homepage etc. I've been meaning to make an animal site for quite some time now, anyhow. Games can only interest me so much, and I'm not interested in keeping updated with all the new systems/games. I adore animals, so this forum won't be going anywhere.

Dexter, if you feel the need to be in charge (;)), then you'll have to prove to me that you're going to be somewhat of a regular in my domain.

Posted by Dexter

Hey, I already joined and posted a few times. I'll show you that I am worthy of being on your team.

I tried to log in with my own account about 15 times, trying my different p***words, until I realized that it wasn't the same place.

Heheh. I look forward to seeing you there.

Posted by Corrupt

Maybe I should go back there and start posting again? *ponder, ponder*

Posted by William

[quote]Maybe I should go back there and start posting again? *ponder, ponder*

:-*

Please do! I'd love you even more. :-*

Posted by Corrupt

There, I made a post. That's right, an actual POST!

(exclamation marks)

:D

(very happy faces)

bump

Posted by Aesthetic

GO THERE, BITCHES

Do it for the animals. And Lisa.

:cool:

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/Itsatrap.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dexter

hahahahaha!!!

Best image ever! You just gave Angelwing's tasteless, uncreative, generic self-advertising thread some decency. You are totally bodacious.

**changes desktop image**

Why would I put a lot of time into anything on VGC, my darling Dexter?

Posted by Ant

What she's trying to say is that vgc is full of idiots.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Angelwing: Why would I put a lot of time into anything on VGC, my darling Dexter?

Maybe because you want people here to join your board? You could have done so much more with this opportunity. Don't fault your lack of creative advertising techniques on VGC. Also, don't underestimate the power VGC has had on your life. Think of all the ways it has inspired your current lifestyle and all the amazing friends you've accumulated by joining the VGC community. From what I can see on your top myspace list, 6 out of 8 of them were met at VGC, right? I hope you're not ashamed of this place. VGC deserves more credit for making you who are you.

Considering that I have only two real life friends who use myspace, to my knowledge, and that myspace is internet related, as is vgc, it would only make sense.

Yes, I have made some good friends here, most of who have all ready signed up, and that was mainly the point. I dislike harrasing people on msn/aim to 'omg join my site'. I'd rather them possibly notice this thread, or possibly my sig, which is much more subtle and gives them the opportunity to join without me becoming bothersome. VGC hasn't inspired my current lifestyle, in the least. VGC hasn't 'made' me anything. I've always been and acted the wonderful person I am. The only thing amusing is you attempting to rile me up. :)

Posted by Ant

huh, interesting. I just did a bit of self-reflection and I don't think VGC really has changed me as a person...My internet persona however, big difference.

Posted by Dexter

It has changed me significantly. I sometimes don't even realize how much my life has changed due to the people I've met here, the self-reflecting it causes me to undergo, the art it has introduced me to, and various other things. I just wouldn't be the guy I am today if I hadn't gotten that urge to discover GameShark codes for Goldeneye 007 back in 2001. I also think that VGC has changed Angelwing more than she realizes.

Posted by Zeta

Dexter, I demand an answer to the question underneath my username.

Quoting Dexter: I also think that VGC has changed Angelwing more than she realizes.

Care to provide examples?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Zeta: Dexter, I demand an answer to the question underneath my username.

I find robots fascinating. Artificial Intelligence is the best Steven's ever contributed to my life. As for RobotWolfies, I don't believe I know any. I'd imagine I'd like them, though, assuming they are functioning in a most radical and intriguing way. I actually had a dream not too long ago where my best friend was a robot. We had a lot of fun together. The dream felt like a Sigur Rós music video. It was so ethereal and cathartic.

Like furries, I believe there is an entire subculture of robbies. They are quite interesting. Speedfreak would know all about that.

Posted by Zeta

[QUOTE=Dexter]As for RobotWolfies, I don't believe I know any.

<- Say hello to Fenrir Lunaedge... Unless you meant a real-life robot. A real robotic wolf'll take some time.

Posted by Dexter

Oh, I like him. What game is he from? I don't believe I am familiar with that character, although I would like to be. Luna means moon and I'm sure the name Fenrir has connections to some mythology. I believe I have a song on my ipod that sings about such a creature.

Chibi-Robo just came out for the Nintendo Game Cube and I'm really looking forward to going through it. I'm hoping it'll actually be a fun robot game. I definitely need to finish my adventure through Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles so I can get around to playing Chibi-Robo. He looks absolutely adorable and the gameplay itself looks like something I'd enjoy. It has a bit of originality with it.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dexter]Oh, I like him. What game is he from? I don't believe I am familiar with that character, although I would like to be.

One of the bosses from MegaMan Zero 4. Like most other MegaMan bosses: I'm sure the name Fenrir has connections to some mythology.
Norse. Fenrir is the son of Loki. Z4's 8 'choose a stage' bosses are named after mythological creatures.
[quote]Chibi-Robo just came out for the Nintendo Game Cube

OH SHI-
*Adds to birthday wish list*

Quoted post: Chibi-Robo just came out for the Nintendo Game Cube and I'm really looking forward to going through it. I'm hoping it'll actually be a fun robot game.

If you like games with a ton of charm, you should really like Chibi-Robo. I bought it when it first came out and I really enjoyed it. It somewhat surprised me...

Maybe you should all shut up and join the site yes that's what you should be doing none of this robot crap.

Exactly.

bumpity

Posted by Ant

I can safely say that everyone that goes to that site that goes to vgc is going to be all that you are going to get to join from here.

Nah, there may be a few others.

plus guests!

Posted by Ant

no...no

Yes. YES!

Posted by Ant

I'm sorry, but no :(

I'm sorry, but yes. :)

Posted by Ant

Caligo Avalonis: nig
Caligo Avalonis signed off at 12:55:17 AM.

Why did you call me a ****** before you signed off?

I was initionally going to say 'Night', but I only typed in half the word, and started to laugh uproariously.

btw, looks like you were wrong.