Hop hop hop hop

Posted by Chrono

currently rather bored (should be doing my Physics homework, I'll get to that in a moment) and thought I'd visit one of my old haunts. I see VGC is still going strong, Jesse Smith is the man!!! Does the crazy geologist (right??) still post much?

Hi everybody!

Posted by Roger Smith

Uh.....shouldn't you be doing your "physics" homework dude? But whatever. Welcome back.

Posted by Klarth

who?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Klarth: who?

I donno, some guy who's important cuz he knows Jesse and has physics homework.

Posted by Chrono

:P Mr. Roger guy, don't disrespect me cause in the fall I'm gonna be in your neighborhood at PCC and you'd better watch your backside!! (if they let me out of the dorm) big boy!

Zerk on the original WON boards, silly Chrono on VGC. Haven't been around in a long while.

Posted by Stalolin

chrono?

as in chrono who used to be buds with that spammiekins fellow who's now lord of spam?

Or was that sparry Crono?

Posted by Chrono

not the sparry Crono, though we both did that. I'm not sure who you mean by spammiekins, you must be confused. or maybe it's me. I was super mod for a while and was the first to 4,000 posts on the original VGC (got a free video game from Jesse, Sonic Adventure 2:Battle for GC) before the restart. Now some punk owns Chrono. sad story :(

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Roger Smith]I donno, some guy who's important cuz he knows Jesse and has physics homework.
I've been doing physics homework for seven years. *shrug*

Hello Chrono. I think I just missed you when I joined, what with you being a supermod for about a month after that.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zerk: :P Mr. Roger guy, don't disrespect me cause in the fall I'm gonna be in your neighborhood at PCC and you'd better watch your backside!! (if they let me out of the dorm) big boy!

Zerk on the original WON boards, silly Chrono on VGC. Haven't been around in a long while.

Heh, sup Chrono. I didn't recognize you under your.....Zerk disguise.

Twas a joke my dear Klarthykins.

Posted by sabre

Strong's not necessarily the best word, but yeah, VGC is still here.

I like your thread title.

Posted by Xero

Welcome zerk :D

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zerk]not the sparry Crono, though we both did that. I'm not sure who you mean by spammiekins, you must be confused. or maybe it's me. I was super mod for a while and was the first to 4,000 posts on the original VGC (got a free video game from Jesse, Sonic Adventure 2:Battle for GC) before the restart. Now some punk owns Chrono. sad story :(

I think he had the name Tetsuo around when you were here. But I somewhat remember you and you being a super mod.

Posted by GameMiestro

Odd timing.

Posted by Xero

Quoting GameMiestro: Odd timing.

Why? I thought things were back to normal...

Posted by Klarth

Please stop ruining his intro thread, FG and rof. It isn't nice.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Tetsuo->Ultimate spammer->Spammiekins>Lord of Spam-> Dr._31337 (lost the password to LoS:( )-> LoS again.

i.e. me.

Posted by Xero

Well sry dude...We wont do it again. Its true...2 threads in this board and 85 posts... Alright this is my last post on this thread.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Anyways, welcome back. I don't remember you but that could be because you left before I joined. Hope you have fun here.

Posted by Hyper

Awesome, Chrono's back (kinda). Just in time to watch VGC deteriorate :( You haven't been here in a good long while. I've missed you though we never really met.

Posted by maian

Nice timing, Chrono. VGC's in a...dispute. >_>

Anyway, it's good seeing you back again. I remember when you were a super mod.

Posted by Echo

Hey, it's Chrono. I haven't spoken with you in wacko knows how long. You planning on staying long? Maybe we can rustle up Crono and another of the older simmers for an old fashioned 2-on-2 sim battle. It's also been a long time since I've simmed. Ahhh, the good old days....

Posted by Chrono

dispute? what sort of dispute is this, a land dispute? who cares, have no fear, I'll save the day. Hey Echo; I doubt I'll be very active here, I no longer have a keen interest in talking about video games, so I haven't visited general gaming sites in a long while. I'm so out of the loop I don't know even know the names of the next Mario and Link games, and I haven't any idea on what game # Mario Party has reached! (is it up to 53 yet?) I think the last time I came here, I posted to say how boring Wind Waker was with all its sailing, and I was told I must have a bugged game because it really doesn't take long at all. Now that was something I hadn't considered. (who'd have thunk it?) A sim battle sounds entertaining, but knowing my short attention span when it comes to serious writing, I'd probably get bored after two posts; I had a hard enough time keeping it going back in the day.

Is Freddy_G still here? I used to instigate a lot of pointless debates with him. I miss that, I feel like starting a few more. Hey Freddy, don't listen to rock music, it isn't good for your health! Scientists (homeopathetics) have proven rock creates bad air waves which can damage your health; turn that Ipod off! I don't even have to get into whether it's morally right or wrong; do you want to be sick the rest of your life? no way! hmm where's the Wacko Board? Wings, his Mojo friend with the avatar of the eyeball from Shrek, and I used to own that place. Hoosier daddy!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: dispute? what sort of dispute is this, a land dispute?

Pretty much.

Welcome, and whatnot.

Posted by Hyper

Freddy_G is now known as //Phantom, and he looks down upon those younger than him. So pretty much only the name has changed. Oh, and he was ousted from office and then left VGC out of angst, but he's back.

Posted by Klarth

Freddy don't like them people what with them newfangled brain things between their ears.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Hyper: Freddy_G is now known as //Phantom, and he looks down upon those younger than him. So pretty much only the name has changed. Oh, and he was ousted from office and then left VGC out of angst, but he's back.

He looks up to me. I'm his role model.

Posted by basterd

How does someone get post:0 and rep:0/26 ?

Posted by Klarth

They only post in areas where posts don't count. You don't get any rep power until you've made one post in an area where it counts, but people can still rep you.

Posted by junior senior

I remember you!!! :cool:

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Josh man, where the hell did you go!? I've missed you. Have a cookie.

Yeah, I'm totally not a mod any more. *cries*

Posted by Chrono

what a tearjerker :( I don't believe I'm a mod anymore either... what a bitter blow. :( Oh and I look up to you too, Mr. Judge. To be honest, when it comes to judges, I'm a brown-noser. And Freddy G was ousted? A coup d'etate; What a grandoise scheme, wish I'd have been there!

Posted by Hyper

it was great, he got all pissy and said things that were meant to be hurtful :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Long story short:

He spammed in my board so I deleted his post. Lo and behold he PMs me and demands that I never do it again, then prunes every post of mine he can find.

Also, he emptied Speedfreak's blog for no reason.

Also, he tried to defend all this with "I'm a super mod, I don't have to follow rules".

Posted by sniper

Half of that post had such relevence, but I don't want to drag the issue here, so I won't discuss it any more.

So zerk, planning on sticking around? A bunch of older members from before my time have returned to only make a few posts and never be seen again.

Quoting Zerk: I'm a brown-noser.

Never a truer word was spoken.

I still claim that I was the winner of that Wacko title. I can't even remember what it was now. It was something like 'Prince of the Wackos', I guess, with a mound of exclamation marks. Although that would make me Jesse and chica's offspring (may she rest in peace), which I'm not sure would be a good thing.

Posted by Chrono

I thought Jesse gave the title to himself... bah I don't remember. Hmm, I wish I could delete some spam right about now. Nothing feels as good as power!!! :D

Posted by Klarth

[quote=sniper]Half of that post had such relevence, but I don't want to drag the issue here, so I won't discuss it any more.
Fact is that he was a spiteful bitch and we're actually trying to make the boards a better place. :/

Posted by Dexter

Yes. It is delightful to have you back. I was starting to wonder who you were around the forums, so I went through your old posts to find this introduction. Why did you ever leave VGC? What's the story?

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Who are you? Hello anyway.

Posted by Xero

Quoting -Fierce_Deity_Link-: Who are you? Hello anyway.

You dont know whos Dexter? The one that has the most posts here? The wolf leader? C'mon fierce!

I know Dexter! Who is Crono?

Posted by Xero

ah ok. sry.

Crono is a new member...Cant say anything better...

Ok. Hello Crono! Where are yoy from?

Posted by Chrono

Quoting Dexter: Why did you ever leave VGC? What's the story?

Ahh, I got bored. I finally got over the entertainment of talking about video games. And since this message board is purely for video game discussions, I no longer had any wish to post here. I still play video games, (way too much, to be honest) some console, but mostly PC games now. (primarily RTS) Once summer rolls along I will hopefully be too busy to squander my time playing Need 4 Speed or AoE: 3, (need $$$$ for college) though I must admit I have a certain affinity to strategy games like Age of Empires. A couple of years ago I thought it'd be cool to go pro, but after falling just short of the top in several tourneys I finally realized it's just a grand waste of time. Better late than never!!!

edit: btw, you'd better get my name right, my name was Chrono not Crono! Crono is a different person, an old buddy of mine though we have not talked in quite some time. Sad story.

Crono still Sims, I think. He sent a PM round a while ago to see if we were all still part of Thunderclash, but I told him I'd dropped out.

Posted by Chrono

Thunderclash, heh... I came up with a stupid little chant for it.. Thunderclash Thunderclash, ooh ooh ooh! Thunderclash Thunderclash, we own you!!! :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Crono is a new member.

Once again you don't know what you're talking about!! This so called 'Crono' is an OLD member! Chrono was once a Super Mod years ago!!! :D

Quoting Zerk: Does the crazy geologist (right??) still post much?

Oh no!! I retired from the Geology lab in January of lasy year!!! I've been living on the internet full time since then!!!

Quoting Zerk: A coup d'etate; What a grandoise scheme, wish I'd have been there!

If you can think of ways to bring chaos to the boards, bring it on!! :D We need all the chaos we can get!!! A month ago the boards were 'dying', then the mods though of a great way to bring it back. They though of some crazy ideas that would drive the members insane if we did them, like deleting a lot of boards. I exposed there crazy ideas, and a massive war broke out resurecting the boards!!!! :D:D:D

If you remember Chica aburrida, you might want to [url=http://www.vgchat.com/Encyclopedia/Chica_aburrida]read this.[/url]

As for your username, since you left we've had to start all over atleast once. Once the server was used to do a DOS attack on a government site!! *HACKED*!!!

I can delete the 'Chrono' account and give you it. It's been almost two years since he registered posted a little..and left!!! Want your post count back!!! :D Remember what it was!! :D

Posted by Chrono

yeah having Chrono back would be nice.. Zerk isn't a very good name, but that's what I get when it's actually the name of a machinery part :P (ahhh what happened to that smilie??) And yes, you know better than anyone that the best way to keep a message board alive is to have ongoing controversies. :D I've been chipping in my additions to controversy by posting dumb things in debates. You're exactly right when you say arguments keep the boards alive!!! and I believe my post count was somewhere in 5000 when I left.

hmm yes I do remember Chica.. now that is a true sad story :( interesting encyclopedia page tho.. hmm there is not too much about me. I should write myself a long, glorious profile, much like Wings did.... "scathing wit and superior intellect" yeah, sure... :D :D

Bjarni still post here? he was always an entertaining fellow. And why is Jesse no longer a geologist? Did you get tired of studying rocks!!! :D :D :D :D

Posted by Crazy K

I can't say I remember you, but Welcome back anyways dude. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Chrono: Bjarni still post here? he was always an entertaining fellow. And why is Jesse no longer a geologist? Did you get tired of studying rocks!!! :D :D :D :D

Bjarni last posted this year, but he posts RARLY. *Tries to get him back...again using Yahoo IM.*

The geology lab moved and I didn't want to go!!!