5 Questions I need answered

Posted by Crazy K

Well I got my newest issue of PSM magazine and noticed a chance to win a PS3. Since I can't afford to get a PS3, expecially since I can't find a good paying job.

Anyways I need to get all 5 of these questions right and I need to write a 50 word essay to why I disserve to win the PS3. Well if one question is wrong then I don't get chosen, so I need your help.

1. Which of these words do not belong?
a. jade
b. lum
c. starkos
d. pey'J
e. K-bups

2. To unlock the bonus art gallary, Maximo had to collect four:
a. Kisses
b. magic keys
c. Amulets
d. Sword Shards
e. Gold coin bags

3. NEC interchannel released a single PS2 game in the states. What was it?
a. Makai Kingdom
b. Tube Slider
c. Phantom Brave
d. The adventures of cookie & cream
e. Culdcept

4. Besides Rez, which other American-released game supports the trance vibrator accessory?
a. Disaster report
b. Final Fantasy X-2
c. Gran Turismo 4
d. Rygar: The legendary adventure
e. Fight night 2004

5. Which of the following was not a radio station in GTA: Vice City?
a. Flash FM
b. Emotion 98.3
c. Fever 104
d. Radio Espantoso
e. Wave 103

I still have to do the 50 word essay, but I would be so thankfull if anyone were to give me the exact right answers to these questions.

Posted by William

1) b. lum

All of the others are characters/things in Beyond Good & Evil. Starkos and K-bups are items; Pey'J and Jade are characters.

2) a. kisses

3) e. Culdcept

4) a. Disaster Report

5) c. Fever 104

It's Fever 105. Not 104. The other stations are in the game though.

Posted by Crazy K

Oh thank you man, I really do apreciate it a lot, now I have to write a really good 50 word essay on why I disserve to win the PS3.

Posted by William

No problem. Good luck with that, and I do hope you win it.

But if a really poor kid goes on about how he has never received gifts before or something, then your chances might be shot down. :cookie:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting William: No problem. Good luck with that, and I do hope you win it.

But if a really poor kid goes on about how he has never received gifts before or something, then your chances might be shot down. :cookie:

All he has to do is tell them that he's so poor that the best he's ever gotten was a half eaten box of Fruit Loops.

Posted by Crazy K

Well my essay is about how I live in a small town to witch I can't find a good paying job. My dad even said "The PS2 is the last video game system your getting" so I had to find some way of making money, and well its hard when there is nothing around were I live and my dad has the car most of the time, and well I still can't drive.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Crazy K: I still can't drive.

Best get on that, bro. How old do you have to be to drive in MI?

Posted by Crazy K

Well 16 is when you get your liscense. But at 14 and 9 months you can take drivers ED, but Im 16 and have yet to take Drivers Ed, I guess you can say im somewhat scared to drive, but Im sure once my dad gets me out driving this summer ill probably learn how to drive.

Posted by William

[quote]
All he has to do is tell them that he's so poor that the best he's ever gotten was a half eaten box of Fruit Loops.

lol Well, it's somewhat unlikely that a person who IS that poor would know the answers to those questions or even have the money to buy the magazine. :P

Posted by superman29

crazy k r u enterin the contest???
it won't make sense if u r poor!

Posted by Arczu

YOU don't make sense because your GRAMMAR is poor.

But good luck with that Crazy K.