mission statement

Posted by r.o.f

iv created this post because everyone is getting dissapointed from the past 2 or 3 days and i would no from jesse what would the mission statement from this site

Posted by Klarth

- make money
- make money
- make money
- lure thirteen-year-olds like yourself as a source of income

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, it's all about the money, bby.

And numbers. Numbers and money.

Posted by Xero

Obviously Jesse smith created that place for money...

Posted by r.o.f

lmao.doesnt it cost money to run this place..and how can you guys make money off this or if you guys are doing each other special favors

Posted by Xero

Well...by staying here, you get to post. By posting you make jesse's forum survive. By making it survive, he makes money. Jesse lets companies advertize his site to make more money too.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting r.o.f: lmao.doesnt it cost money to run this place..and how can you guys make money off this or if you guys are doing each other special favors

People follow the ads on VGC.

Is it that hard to understand?

Posted by r.o.f

lol i dont .how many people have acutally won anything off the ads

Posted by Klarth

...We don't know.

We don't know, we don't care, and I have them adblocked anyway.

Stop asking so many ****ing stupid questions.

Posted by The Judge

The fact that the adds are there makes him money.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting r.o.f: lol i dont .how many people have acutally won anything off the ads

DONNO, BUT JESSE GIVES PRIZES TO POSTWHORES:D

SO POSTS LOTS AND MAKE JESSE MONEY TO WIN FREE PRIZES.

Posted by r.o.f

why doesnt he make his own forum rather than using vbull .but whatever i give up

Posted by Roger Smith

Yes, good idea.

Quoted post: why doesnt he make his own forum rather than using vbull .but whatever i give up

Stop asking questions.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting r.o.f: why doesnt he make his own forum rather than using vbull .but whatever i give up

Because writing your own backend for a forum is intensive work and requires godlike PHP knowledge. It's simpler to use a good quality paid software suite to implement a forum.

The more you know.

Posted by r.o.f

iv hosted a few forums on [url]www.proboards.com/[/url] and they worked pretty good there just wasnt a enough people to keep it going

Posted by William

It's basically the same thing. He "made" this board just as you would "make" a proboard. It's just a different forum system. Personally, I find that Proboards is the worst forum system out there.

Proboards are junk. That's why your forum failed.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Oh man, proboards! Those were the days.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Stinger: Oh man, proboards! Those were the days.

Sure brings back memories eh Sting.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting r.o.f: iv hosted a few forums on [url]www.proboards.com/[/url] and they worked pretty good there just wasnt a enough people to keep it going

Maybe because you're retarded and people don't like you.

Posted by Richaod

Since when has VGC been anything but a distraction from more important things or a nighttime companion for insomniacs?...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Mission statement: To turn all intelligent humans in to wackos. Or if they can't become wackos, to turn all humans in to n00bies!!!!! :D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Mission statement: To turn all intelligent humans in to wackos. Or if they can't become wackos, to turn all humans in to n00bies!!!!! :D

yikes! You maniac!

Posted by r.o.f

lol re name it wackocrackosmackokiddienoobies forum.i dont no

Posted by Xero

Quoting r.o.f: lol re name it wackocrackosmackokiddienoobies forum.i dont no

That would be quite hard to spell...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why not? Because that, much like you, is completely retarded.

Posted by r.o.f

los would you please stop calling people retards they cant help they were born diffrently

Posted by Xero

Quoting Lord of Spam: Why not? Because that, much like you, is completely retarded.

Why do you have to be mean to me all the time? I dont remember flaming you...I'm being pretty nice in fact! I even gave you rep! ( but its just +3...)

Posted by r.o.f

you are nice flame.. i think the rep thing should be takin off

Posted by Xero

I think so too. Theres barely anyone that uses it anymore anyway...

Posted by r.o.f

2 votes to delete rep..theres people that use it its just becoming such a problem and people keep *****ing about it.lol. i feel like in high school again

Posted by Xero

No wait! Thats a bad idea! No one wants rep away! Last I voted against it, I got de-repped to death! Oh ****...Its a lost cause anyway dude. Lets stop that right now.

*looks confused* huh rep?

Posted by Klarth

rof: ...I don't get it. You're talking as if you've been here for years. You have no idea how VGC works and you don't know any of the people here.

Please.

Posted by Lord of Spam

COME ON, MAN. COME ON.

[quote=Rediculously Obnoxious Fool]los would you please stop calling people retards they cant help they were born diffrently

If I actually thought that you were litteraly retarded, I wouldnt say it. You just conduct yourself like a moron, and until you cease to do so, i will continue to mock you.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: rof: ...I don't get it. You're talking as if you've been here for years. You have no idea how VGC works and you don't know any of the people here.

Please.

Without revealing his identity, this isen't his first account. A good friend of mine that is trying to survive in the jungle with a wrath. I'll let you figure it out klarth ;)

Posted by Klarth

You do realise that puppeting is a bannable offence, right?

Posted by r.o.f

just because we have friends doesnt mean for you 2 to take it out on other people so go stand in the corner and play with your self and shut up mr and mrs.english major

Posted by Lord of Spam

Since when does speaking in an intelligible manner make you an english major?

We're not asking you to compose ****ng Shakespeare here or anything. Just type like a normal, non-down syndrome human being.

Quoted post: just because we have friends doesnt mean for you 2 to take it out on other people so go stand in the corner and play with your self and shut up mr and mrs.english major

Oh Lord, stop being so pathetic. Grow up and get some intelligence.

Posted by r.o.f

HAHAHA

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: You do realise that puppeting is a bannable offence, right?

I know it is, but sometimes it has to be done to enjoy your time here.

Posted by Klarth

No it doesn't. That's it, he's getting banned.

Yay

Posted by The Judge

This thread is funny.

Posted by Hyper

There's a way to suggest to new members to learn to type properly and conduct themselves with more of an intelligent aura without calling them "retarded," people.

Posted by Klarth

Yes, and in this case it involved gently coercing them into cooperation until you realise they have a skull the thickness of a man's arm. That's when everything changes.

Quoted post: There's a way to suggest to new members to learn to type properly and conduct themselves with more of an intelligent aura without calling them "retarded," people.

I've tried that. And like Klarth said, his skull is too thick. He didn't get it, and obviously didn't cared.

Edit: "You don't have to stop posting, since you CAN be a good poster. Just type a little better. It doesn't take much effort, and it'll make a big difference."

That's what I said.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I admittedly did jump to name calling early, but it was a) in another thread and b) he had already had others call him on it.

I dont really think that its too hard to just type reasonably properly.