Bledsoe sent to the Dallas Cowboys???

Posted by Mixhael

What's going on here? First the hope was that by reuniting Testeverde with Parcells the Cowboys would have a shot at the SuperBowl. Now, they're basically doing the same thing by reuniting Bledsoe with Parcells??? Talk about going from bad to worse.

First of all, Bledsoe can't move! He's scared or tired or finished or old or something. I know he didn't have all the receivers in the world at Buffalo, but this guy got sacked FIVE TIMES by the Raiders last season. :shake: 5 TIMES IN ONE GAME. Spot the sacks in this archive http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=186

Second, he's bitter. I don't think he's EVER gotten over being replaced by an up and comer like Tom Brady. Every time he heads on the field it feels like he wants to prove he's better than Brady.

I'm beginning to regret complaining so much about Quincy Carter. He was on drugs AND he was able to get the Cowboys to the WildCard playoffs a season ago. I'll take a cokehead who can get the job done over a washed up QB who needs 5 minutes to decide whether or not he wants to throw the ball.

Posted by El Capitan

It doesn't make since, old guys do't get the job done anymore. Its not like basketball. I think Parcelles is a joke gather OLD veterans to the Cowboys. Just look at Eddie George and Testaverde, what did they do? Nothing.

Posted by Homer J. Simpson

Yea I agree thehn again I HATE the Cowpukes. I am a RedskinsFan here!

Posted by rivercitytecmo

did you guys see what the cowboys' record was in the years preceeding parcells being their coach? 5-11 the previous two. this year they won six games despite having no running game early (julius jones was injured), dumping their starting QB just before the season and having terry glenn out almost the whole season. bledsoe will have a fine year and the cowboys will be near double-digit wins.

and i say that as a giants fan.

Posted by Darkbackward

Ha! Such idiocy. Someone forgot to mention one of the best o lines in football will be waiting in dallas for bledsoe. Not to mention a supporting cast of 4 capable recievers (As solid as any team in the nfl) and a julius jones who is th enext emmitt (or so I pray). Bledsoe is merely gaining a leg by the move to Dallas.

I like this move by Parcells, it shows that he knows that he's only got a team that can play effectively for four years, and he'll be ****ed if he can't irk out a championship team in that time.