Rev Logo accidently revealed?

Posted by Drewboy64

http://www.blitzgames.com/

Click "Corporate" and look to the right.
Could this be the logo for the Revolution?

From what i understand blitzgames is a small company or something.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Blitz did mention they were supposed to release game information some time soon.

But there's NO WAY that's the logo. It's probably just a placeholder.

Posted by Zeta

That just seems too plain to be the Rev logo.

Posted by Klarth

The "R" in that was floating around the net before the CASE was even revealed.

Fake. Looks quite nice, though.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah thats what I heard about it floating around. I figured it was a placeholder. I hope it looks better, but this one's okay.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Blitz Games' Title

Hi Matt! Digging a little deeper about the Blitz Games' Revolution Game news, I found on their website ([url]www.blitzgames.com[/url]) under the "corporate" section a logo for the console. Could this mean that the Revolution name and the logo are official?

Matt responds: No, sir. The official name of Nintendo's next generation console has not yet been announced and the Big N itself has publicly stated that Revolution is only a codename. Developers need to refer to the machine as something and for now Revolution is as good as any other.

thought I might as well post it.

Posted by Big Boss

The logo looks good to me. Simple and clean, like Kairi.

Posted by Ant

That was so subtle BB.

Eh, looks a little too simple. Need to jazz that up a bit. But, it's not bad either. So yeah, hopefully a little improvement would be nice.

Posted by ExoXile

StarCube, Dolphin... Anyone? -_-

Posted by Klarth

Reality.

Posted by Speedfreak

Christ on a bike. Revolution WON'T be the final name and that logo is FAN MADE.

Posted by Drewboy64

I really doubt that's the logo, but I do think the name will be Revolution. It's a perfect name, and the DS kept its name.

Posted by Klarth

Most recent photos of the Revolution haven't actually had the name on them, which suggests that they've settles on a new one.

Besides: Doesn't "codnamed revolution" mean anything to you?

Posted by Drewboy64

DS was codenamed Nitro, but later anmed Nintendo DS. Reggie said the name would change from Nintendo DS to something else, but it didn't. Besides, Revolution is a really popular name, so there's a chance that it won't change.

Also, about hte logo and such
http://revolution.ign.com/articles/688/688376p1.html

Posted by ExoXile

[quote]Matt responds: You've got a wait ahead of you. Twilight Princess isn't coming in the first half of 2006, as you might have already guessed. But worse, some people who pre-ordered the game have received e-mails informing them of a November 2006 ship date. Whether or not this will ultimately happen is still up in the air - it'd be highly suspect of Nintendo to release both the new Zelda and Revolution in the same month. Then again, if the game really uses the innovative new controller on Revolution - and it probably does - perhaps the Big N is positioning the game's release as a means to sell its new platform while still satisfying GameCube owners.

I hate, HATE that one. :o