Happy Valentine's day, everyone!

Posted by Klarth

http://fat-pie.com/love.htm

Another year, another day of internet users contemplating suicide. Have a great one. :)

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Happy Valentine's day everyone :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

double you tee eff.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

hahaahahahahah

Valentine's day should be called "Single Awareness Day". After all, that's what it is.

Posted by r.o.f

lol i hope a bunch of people give each other flowers and they all have a allergic reaction to them

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: lol i hope a bunch of people give each other flowers and they all have a allergic reaction to them

wow

Posted by Stalolin

this thread makes me sad for some reason =(

Posted by r.o.f

HAHAHa

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Stalolin: this thread makes me sad for some reason =(

Because you're single :-*

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=///Phantom]Because you're single :-*

Nay.

Flowers to a girl tomorrow, date on Friday.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Happy Hallmark day!:cookie:

Posted by Boner

Aaaawwwwwww yeeeeaaaaahhh.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/badaim.jpg[/IMG]

OK, so she's not officially my girlfriend yet. But, things are moving in the right direction. Celebrating V-Day with her would be a bit awkward at this point. I hate when that happens!

Note: Im very drunk in this picture. :)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam]Happy Hallmark day!:cookie:
LONG LIVE CAPITALISM.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Opeth: Aaaawwwwwww yeeeeaaaaahhh.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/badaim.jpg[/IMG]

OK, so she's not officially my girlfriend yet. But, things are moving in the right direction. Celebrating V-Day with her would be a bit awkward at this point. I hate when that happens!

Note: Im very drunk in this picture. :)

****it you always seem to get the hot ones.

I hate you. >:O

Posted by Boner

Quoting Klarth: ****it you always seem to get the hot ones.

I hate you. >:O

:-*

PS- She was born in France and her great grandfather owns 3 castles.

Quoted post: and her great grandfather owns 3 castles.

I bet you'd get one if you married her.

Posted by Ant

Alone...alone...alone.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: I bet you'd get one if you married her.

I'm not in it for the $$. It'd be kick @ss to go and visit them though. Not that I would complain if that ever did happen, it's just not my prime motive. ;)

Quoted post: I'm not in it for the $$. It'd be kick @ss to go and visit them though. Not that I would complain if that ever did happen, it's just not my prime motive.

Seriously though, you could be a king. Not a real king, but a king of your own castle. How badass would that be?

Posted by Zeta

Spending another V-Day sitting in front of my TV, playing who knows what. **** my inability to speak to the opposite sex!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]Spending another V-Day sitting in front of my TV, playing who knows what. **** my inability to speak to the opposite sex!

If you don't get off that couch and at least go say "Hi" to a girl then you're being exiled from the soon to die blogs and I'm editing all of your posts in the Megaman board.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: Seriously though, you could be a king. Not a real king, but a king of your own castle. How badass would that be?

Being served tea and krumpets by midgets on ponies? That does sound nice.

Posted by Klarth

I'm considering roaming pointlessly around London in the morning just to talk to random people. [spoiler]Namely, HOT PEOPLE.[/spoiler]

Yeah, I'm hopeles. :/

Quoted post: Being served tea and krumpets by midgets on ponies? That does sound nice.

Can I be a prince? Gar or Scott can be the princess. Whichever.

It'll kickass.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: Can I be a prince? Gar or Scott can be the princess. Whichever.

It'll kickass.

Pfft...I could do better than that. I'll dub you as my knight. You and Kris and Scott. My castle will be the fortress. This, of course, is all pending.

PS- are we off topic yet?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: If you don't get off that couch and at least go say "Hi" to a girl then you're being exiled from the soon to die blogs and I'm editing all of your posts in the Megaman board.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the neighborhood is asleep by now.

Quoted post: Pfft...I could do better than that. I'll dub you as my knight. You and Kris and Scott. My castle will be the fortress. This, of course, is all pending.

**** that! Your castle just became the new temple.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Opeth: Pfft...I could do better than that. I'll dub you as my knight. You and Kris and Scott. My castle will be the fortress. This, of course, is all pending.

And I'll be the dragon that swoops down and sets every member of the castle clique aflame in a single mighty breath.

But seriously, I expect I will get a pie in the face tomorrow. Either that, or doused in chocolate syrup.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Tomorow shall be made of win and naughtiness.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Raptor:
But seriously, I expect I will get a pie in the face tomorrow. Either that, or doused in chocolate syrup.

A hair pie?

Posted by Linko_16

People condemn it as a Hallmark Holiday, but I don't see what the big deal is. It's a holiday for those who have something to celebrate, and if some card company makes a profit, let them.

Quoted post: And I'll be the dragon that swoops down and sets every member of the castle clique aflame in a single mighty breath.

You're a dragon now?

Posted by Zeta

A furry dragon!

They're called scalies.

God, get your **** straight

:rolleyes:

Posted by Zeta

I'm not gonna spend time thinking about a dragon's body...

...Unlike Raptor.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

About six of us ran around the city today stealing kisses by preying on the desperate. Amusing.

Posted by Klarth

I spent Valentine's Day in a darkened room with loud music playing.

I'm happy, though. :)

Posted by solidwastelander

i really cant stand this holiday... everything is so expansive (12 roses cost me 45 bucks) and im always finding really stupid stuff on the internet ex wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=4316008
(hooray for me my first post!!... love me!)

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting solidwastelander: 12 roses cost me 45 bucks

Dude, that's cheap. Not only that, but if you're worrying about the cost you shouldn't be doing it. Just get one.

Move somewhere warm and sunny and plant your own roses. Problem solved.

Or, do something original or more thoughtful for V-Day.

Posted by Stalolin

Bought flowers at lunch, tossed them at her table during lunch. Walked off, got tackled by her.

+ 1 Valentine's Day Candy Tin

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah happy valentines day. But no candy for this here guy.

Posted by Cronoan

I bought myself some chocolate for lack of a partner. -_-

<3 @ XILE!! :-*

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting Lord of Spam: Happy Hallmark day!:cookie:

Quoted for truth.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Total cost: about 18 bucks.

Bought a simple little set of flowers, and took her out to the first place we ever hung out in anything other than a friendly context several years ago. It wasnt fancy, but the home made card and thoughtfulness were worth it:cool:

Edit for clairty: I think its rediculously obvious how commercialized this holiday is, but what the hell, might as well go with it since I a always do something quirky anyway.

Posted by Poco

i was kissin' everyone.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: Seriously though, you could be a king. Not a real king, but a king of your own castle. How badass would that be?

Yes, like having thrown comprised entirely of beautiful naked European women :)

Oh, and V-Day is overrated in Rogey's opinon :o Have a good'un.