all in one or not?

Posted by r.o.f

Ok mac makes there computers with the monitor and tower and every thing else all in one computer.would you rather have that or something like a pc with a moniter and a tower(or ex: something like a laptop)? i could make a million more threads on this board are people liking them?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I haven't used an all-in-one Mac in awhile, so I won't comment on them. However, I really hate all-in-one PCs. I've owned two and both were just awful. Plus, trying to upgrade was a *****. I just don't like the idea at all.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Macs are starter computers. You buy them for little kids and old people who are afraid of normal computers. The whole unibody design is incredidly retarded.

[quote= Redtarded Obnoxious Fu.cker]i could make a million more threads on this board are people liking them?

Try learning how to type without seeming like a retarded 5 year old, and we wont mind one bit.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Quoting r.o.f: i could make a million more threads on this board are people liking them?

Please don't.

Posted by r.o.f

lol.i think they are convenient but i rather have a pc more stuff to got wrong

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not only does that not make sense, it wasnt even phrased properly. Go away, learn to type, then come back.

Posted by GameMiestro

Of course I would want an all in one computer. It's called a laptop!

Posted by r.o.f

lol i saw a laptop with this little box with a cord from it but i dont no what it was i wish i could get the link

Posted by Proto Man

All-in-one ANYTHING is a bad idea. A PC is the best, it's better than mac (IMO anyway), and you can build it from scratch. Can you do that with an "All-in-one Mac"? NO! So while All-in-one is fine for some, I hate it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting r.o.f: lol i saw a laptop with this little box with a cord from it but i dont no what it was i wish i could get the link

lol, omg it sounds hilarious!! rofl

I dislike Macs. They're pretty, and they don't **** up as often, but they're still horrible computers - break one and it costs a mountain to repair.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Protoman: All-in-one ANYTHING is a bad idea. .....

As soon as I read that, I thought of the PSP. Not that I don't own and enjoy one, but it was the first thing that popped into my head, lol.

Posted by r.o.f

klarth are you turning soft on us(pretty).lmao a psp is a half *** all in one.combine the n gage and psp and you might be the new bill gates. you cant use a IM or talk on it..LMFAO i can imagine people holding a psp to there head.the toggel sticking in there ear.LMFAO now you got me thinking

Quoted post: klarth are you turning soft on us(pretty)

Did you just call Klarth pretty?

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: Did you just call Klarth pretty?

Hey, Klarth does have nice feminine attributes. (Hi Klarth!)

Posted by Klarth

hi Bill!!

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting r.o.f: klarth are you turning soft on us(pretty).lmao a psp is a half *** all in one.combine the n gage and psp and you might be the new bill gates. you cant use a IM or talk on it..LMFAO i can imagine people holding a psp to there head.the toggel sticking in there ear.LMFAO now you got me thinking

What the heck... it's posts like this that remind me why I can't have a normal INTELIGENT conversation on here. :mad:

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Protoman]Can you do that with an "All-in-one Mac"?
They aren't designed to be custom built, and so you shouldn't expect to be able to do so when considering a system to build. All-in-one is designed to be simple, quick and easy to use without the hassle of understanding several parts of the system. They're built for novice users and those who don't want to deal with hardware and technology. If you look at an all-in-one Mac and discredit it because you ignorantly put it in the same category as custom built machines, you're a fool.

[quote]it's posts like this that remind me why I can't have a normal INTELIGENT conversation on here.
Especially when the emphasised word is spelled incorrectly. It is no wonder you fail to have any form of remotely intelligent conversation on this forum, or anywhere else, Protoman.

:cookie:

Posted by r.o.f

hwo gvise a siht woh ayn oen psots ist a fckuin fromu

Quoted post: Especially when the emphasised word is spelled incorrectly. It is no wonder you fail to have any form of remotely intelligent conversation on this forum, or anywhere else, Protoman.

zing!

Quoted post: hwo gvise a siht woh ayn oen psots ist a fckuin fromu

The people who have to read the post? Like, everyone?

Seriously, you're a moron.

Posted by r.o.f

lmao. klarth was calling the mac pretty

Posted by Klarth

Sorry, I won't say pretty any more because it obviously makes me gay and homosexual and a sodomiser of men because homosexuality is BAD AND EVIL and all homosexuals are SATAN!

teh mac 1s r3aly ****ING C00L GUYS!

Posted by r.o.f

wow

Posted by Trigger

r.o.f, there are times when you should learn to refrain from posting, and with you it's about 99.98% of the time.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yes, you gotta stop typing whatever crops out of your head, it's making you look bad.

Posted by r.o.f

its a god dam forum who cares if you dont like my typing iggy me.god there are people that type worst than me on here and you guys dont give them sh*t its only me i wish everyone would stop bi*ching on here

We don't care about them because they barely post. Members like that usually post one or two times and leave. So why bother mentioning anything to them?

You don't have to stop posting, since you CAN be a good poster. Just type a little better. It doesn't take much effort, and it'll make a big difference.