doom

Posted by r.o.f

i was disappointed with this movie i could not see sh*t I had the lights out and the tv on the brightest it would go and i still could barly see it

Posted by Raptor

Perhaps that could be considered a good thing; you didn't have to entirely witness just how bad it sucked.

Posted by basterd

Its A ok movie, The Rock just need better acting lessons

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

did the Rock's role suck, or did the script and directing suck, or both? I want to give this movie a try, out of love for the video game, but I don't know. . .

Posted by basterd

Like I said it was A ok movie. The rock sucked but I think its a hard movie to make based on a game but watch it and you will find out.

Posted by Raze

I have to disagree. I could see perfectly fine. But I will admit that the creation of the monsters was a little half @$$ed. They picked some good actors for the characters though.

Posted by muffla

i agree witht he fct that it was alittle too dark

however i think that is a really good movie i got it for psp:-D

Posted by basterd

Dam it muffler I thought you went away,well you didnt so. Go away

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: did the Rock's role suck, or did the script and directing suck, or both? I want to give this movie a try, out of love for the video game, but I don't know. . .

This is where I'm torn.

I freaking LOVE the Doom games (I haven't played 3, but I will). But then again, I like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, and the movies were outright bad.

Anyone who liked the games think the movie is faithful, or at least, worth watching?

Posted by metal_bladekid

video games movies have to get better at sometime. i have been disappointed time and time again its a good thing i haven't wasted the time and money to go see any of them in theaters. why can't they get the same people to do them as they do comic book movies at least those r good

Posted by JoshuaRolph

Doom wasn't such a bad movie that you guys are making it out to be. It had it's good parts, funny parts and horrible parts. For instance, I thought the 1st person shooter was a good scene to add to the movie. I just don't like how they added creatures that you haven't seen yet in the movie. The movie could have gone longer and better. They should get a new director and a new actor to replace the Rock. The Rock should stick with comedy/action. Walking Tall, and that other movie that I can't remember were good roles for him.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I heard this movie was good but it didn't follow Doom at all. From what I heard, it had a whole different storyline. My friend saw it and said it wasn't that bad. I guess I will just have to see for myself :D

Posted by Moogs

No Hell. That ruined it for me.