Final Fantasy. What's your favorite? Favorite soundtrack?

Posted by DevilTrigger77

Soundtrack: FFX
Gameplay: FFX

I would have to say it has passed FFVII as my favorite!

Now that is saying alot!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I still don't understand why people place Playstation RPGs in the Playstation board.

I suppose my favourite FF game is FFVIII, closely followed by VII and X. I also really enjoyed the music in VIII, but the soundtrack in X, VII and IX is great, as well. So I suppose in that order.

Posted by Klarth

Favourite FF usually flops between FFV and FFVI.

Soundtrack - Only really found one FF tune interesting, and that was Terra's theme from FFVI.

Posted by William

[quote]Favourite FF usually flops between FFV and FFVI.

Good taste. Those are my two favorites as well, along with FFIV.

As for favorite soundtrack...overall it'd probably be FFVI or FFV. FFX and FFIX both have one song each that I really, really enjoy though.

Posted by Roger Smith

Final Fantasy IV is my favorite.

Favorite soundtrack would probably be IV or VI.

Posted by santaclausdude

Fave FF is 7.. shame about the graphics.. Soundtrack would probably have to be X or X-2

Posted by Lord of Spam

My favourite game was Tactics, which doesnt seem to be a popular choice. I loved it though, despite its weak story, jsut because of how awesome its battles were. Depending on how you set up your party, the fights could go any number of ways.

Soundtrack-wise, I dont like any one games sound track. I like a few songs, though, so I'll just list those.

-Chocobo Battle Theme, FF7
-Black Mage Villiage theme, FF9
-Final Battle theme (not sure of name), FF7
-the song that plays in Junon is FF7

Posted by warfiredragon

aries theme song

Posted by ZiggyBoBiggy

I love all final fantasy games but my favorite was seven, it's just simply....amazing and if any of you haven't seen "Advent Children" I strongley reccoment seeing it, it's so amazing...but my favorite song would be the final battle when battling sephiroth in 7

Posted by haru

my favorite game is FF X then FF IX
my favorite soundtrack is on FFX

Posted by Dog

i like the chocobo music:D

Posted by Xenos

Hm ... this is a toughie. I'd have to say that "World of Balance" and "World of Ruin" [?] is my favorite.

Posted by AlphaTrinity

game: FF Tactics or FF7
soundtrack: FF8 by far, but there are some very good songs from all of them

Posted by Wally The Weird

Final Fantasy 9 was my favorite. Quina was the greatest.
As for music, I invariably loved all Final Fantasy music that I have heard, but my favorite, I think is the chocobo theme from FF9.

Posted by Cruxis

I would have to say my favorite FINAL FATASY was a tie between VIII & IX, ...I guess I liked VIII better because of the shear coolness of Squall Lionheart.

My favorite Song from a FF Sound-Track would have to be "One-Winged Angel" from the FFVII sound track, followed by the oprah music from the first CG-opening scene from FFVIII.:-D Ether way I love FF all together!!!

Posted by CheekayChops

Game: Final Final X

I just enjoyed playing it more than the others. Although i've loved playing all the final fantasy this one had me glued to it for months trying to complete all the details of the game (dark aeons, perfect weapons, monster creation etc..) It also had my favourite mini-game and character...Blitzball and Kimahri..Although I do still love triple triad.

Soundtrack: Final Fantasy X

From the powerful beginning music to the calming tune of Kimahri's pride, I loved nearly all the music in this game.

Posted by Desperado

FFIX

Uematsu`s finest work in my opinion.