How do you lower the quality of video files?

Posted by Kopaka

Videos play so slowly on my compy when they are in supposed "high def" or "regular def", and I want to make them low to extremely low def so they will play at a normal speed on my computer. Is there a program to do this? I do not care for quality, I just want videos to play at normal speeds; they have done it before on my compy, but only when they are not in widescreen.

Posted by Klarth

Wrong place to ask.

You've been here at least two years, dip****, so I'll say what I like: Use your ****ing eyes for once in your life.

Posted by Kopaka

More people come here, though.

Posted by Klarth

That's stupid logic. Fewer people will be inclined to answer your question.

Posted by Kopaka

Good point. You're a mod, right? You can delete this topic.

Posted by The Judge

Klarth, perhaps you could provide an answer and politely say that it's in the wrong board?

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=The Judge]Klarth, perhaps you could provide an answer and politely say that it's in the wrong board?

You're joking, right?

Posted by The Judge

I was just thinking along that little discussion about being total cocks to new(er) people and noobs so as not to engender unnecessary vehemence from them, and figured I'd suggest a little common courtesy, as is to be expected of one who was appointed to a moderator position.

Forgive me.

But Kopaka, to answer your question, I don't know. I'm sorry.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=The Judge]I was just thinking along that little discussion about being total cocks to new(er) people and noobs so as not to engender unnecessary vehemence from them, and figured I'd suggest a little common courtesy, as is to be expected of one who was appointed to a moderator position.

I wish.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=The Judge]new(er) people
The twatbag's been around since at least 2003 - That's long enough to learn how the internet works. Longer than you, sir.

And do us a favour and drop the whole forced politeness act. Just because there's a big internet drama occuring right now doesn't mean you have to feign utmost respect for everyone. :)

Posted by The Judge

I don't have a scrap of respect for him. I'm just sick of seeing you be a c[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]nt to him every time he says something. :)

Posted by Ant

I also don't know how to lower the quality of video files. Somebody, please teach me.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: I don't have a scrap of respect for him. I'm just sick of seeing you be a c[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]nt to him every time he says something. :)

I'm sick of him being a cunt every time he says something. Go figure.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

http://www.divx.com/divx/create/

Download it and then be a good citizen and buy that program. ( :rolleyes: )

Quoting Klarth: You've been here at least two years, dip****, so I'll say what I like: Use your ****ing eyes for once in your life.

I have no idea why you are mod. 'Cause you sure don't act like one.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: I'm sick of him being a cunt every time he says something. Go figure.

Coincidence?

Posted by Kopaka

Thanks, Sushi.