Infected Mushroom

Posted by Xeal

Amazing, that is one of the words that I use to describe their music.

Now Im talking about the Otherside cd (converting vegetarians) and the: "Im the supervisor" album.

Anyone sharing my opinion?

Posted by r.o.f

what are you talking aboot?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've heard a couple of their songs (thanks to 'Rupty!) and I must say that I enjoyed them. I'll have to get around to finding some more.

Posted by Xero

Quoting r.o.f: what are you talking aboot?

Obviously you dont know about that band dont you? Hes just posting his opinion about the songs and the music ;) of that band.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Ian (Ruptybby) gave me a burnt copy of Classical Mushroom, and part of Converting Vegetarians (I think). I have never heard an electronic band with music as complex as theirs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

At the risk of over simplifing, they kick ***.

Posted by r.o.f

ya think flame ghost. i didnt no if they were a band or something else.now i no

Posted by Xeal

i yes

Posted by William

Infected Mushroom is simply a band that tends to blow me away each and (nearly) every time I listen to their stuff. But I didn't really like "Converting Vegetables" all that much.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting William: "Converting Vegetables"

Marf?

But yeah they're ok.

Posted by William

Oops. I meant Vegetarians. It was 4:25 AM...what do you expect? :(

Posted by Raptor

I expect you to take me up and out, cause rainy days are all I feel.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=Raptor]
I expect you to take me up and out, cause rainy days are all I feel.

And you know that I'm walking 'round, and that there's no time in the days of muse breaks!

Yeah, you just knew I'd have to post in this thread. Couldn't be avoided, really.

Anyway, I'd have to say that I'm a pretty big fan of theirs. Went to a concert featuring them and Junkie XL this past summer with Raptor, and it was mindblowing. Everything I've heard by them has surpassed the category of "good music," and I'd say that's a good thing. I only have several albums of theirs, but I also own a whole slew of downloaded MP3s from various other albums of theirs (which I haven't been able to find anywhere, I might add :(). All in all, they're an incredibly fun group to listen to and enjoy. They also have songs that are so beautiful, so complex, and sometimes just downright bizarre, that they just leave you at a loss for words afterwards. I especially love their instrumental works, where I can just sit back in my lounge chair, dim the lights, maybe grab a cold drink, and let the trippy grooves take control. Groups like Infected Mushroom are what keeps me constantly hunting for more electronic music, I swear.

In short: I like 'em! :-D

Posted by Xeal

Haven't been to any of their concerts :(
Though there will be one in Copenhagen in August.
I'll check them out by then, and yea Muse Breako rocked :)

Posted by Klarth

Only song I've heard is "Elation Station", and it was pretty good.