Parents, read this for the sake of your children!!! They could be in danger!!!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[url=http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0899/jar.html]Story here[/url]

I think you'll alarmed at the problem that is rapidly plaguing America.

Posted by Iris

THAT SURE WAS A DEVASTATING BLOW TO CHRISTIANITY!!!

Posted by The Judge

[quote]When Mrs. Tawny Huxton opened her son Timmy's bedroom door, she was shocked to see his innocent white hiney nestled into the new 7ft Judge doll she had bought him for his birthday. Lately, many Americans have suffered similar incidents. Young children are being seduced by the character of Lord Satan's latest escapades. The Judge's soothing voice, and timid childlike manners, seem to lure young teens into a world of lustful abandon. Unsuspecting parents purchase the popular life-size doll, only to find out later that it is being used by the child as a masturbation toy.
Huh, I didn't realize I was so popular. Maybe I need to make some house calls.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Huh, I didn't realize I was so popular. Maybe I need to make some house calls.

Are you kidding? My mom still won't let me in my room with the door closed, you jerk.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Does that story Judge quoted reference that the kid was having Jar Jar sodomizing him?

I especially like the caption of the Jar Jar photo:

"The Hideous demon creature, Jar Jar Binks"

I don't think Jar Jar has a forked tongue, either.

Posted by mis0

Oh God, I'll get the shotgun.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like how at the top it says "Where the worthwhile worship and the unsaved arent welcome."

Nothing says peace and goodwill towards men like some good old fashioned Christian intolerance.

Posted by Echo

That's actually a really funny site, for a parody. I like the article about Jesus' long hair.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Lord of Spam: I like how at the top it says "Where the worthwhile worship and the unsaved arent welcome."

Nothing says peace and goodwill towards men like some good old fashioned Christian intolerance.

Nothing says "you missed the joke" like some good old-fashioned "The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody." quoted straight off the site itself.

Posted by Lord of Spam

It would be far more of a joke if there werent people that thought like that.

Though I did miss the joke pretty bad.:(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Land Over Baptist keeps popping up now and again. Relatively good, I guess.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting ///Phantom: Nothing says "you missed the joke" like some good old-fashioned "The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody." quoted straight off the site itself.

So that's not for real?

That's good, I guess. I was thinking it was.

But there are people out there who think that way about a lot of things, including Star Wars. I've been told many times by many folks at several chuches about the evils of Star Wars, but they never involved sexual stuff. It was just about allegorical evils and that type of thing.

EDIT- Upon reading a few of their other articles, it became clear that this place is a satircal website. I had only read the jar Jar binks article, initially, so I didn't realize that.

Posted by Nightscare

MUST....HAVE....JAR_JAR

Posted by Lord of Spam

Might as well, since no living thing will ever willingly touch your naughty bits.