Disgaea

Posted by Ant

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/w/Disgaea---Anime-Trailer?v=CwAgDGNwRhQ&search=Disgaea%20RPG%20anime%20trailer"]http://www.youtube.com/w/Disgaea---Anime-Trailer?v=CwAgDGNwRhQ&search=Disgaea%20RPG%20anime%20trailer[/URL]

Well, I heard about it being in the works for quite sometime now, but this is the first footage I've seen so far. Just a short little trailer, and from what I saw it seems like it's going to be sticking to the storyline of the game. Hopefully they will go a bit beyond that though, and lead into what will come to be Disgaea 2. In any case, I'm really looking forward to it :)

Posted by boomstick

That reminds me, I need to buy that game here sometime soon.

Posted by Corrupt

Wow, this is an anime that I'll actually watch. Things are looking good so far, definitely.

Posted by Unite

Just download the intro for Disagaea 2

Posted by Stalolin

torrent plz

Posted by Ant

http://xephone.mine.nu:6969/torrents/8e19f38ac71a4e3d9e662852796331f97c81df03.torrent

That includes the Intro and a little extra which features Laharl, Flonne, and Etna doing their thang :cool:

Posted by The Judge

All I can say is that I hope to God they stick with the original voice actors. I'll kill Anthony in his sleep if they change the voices.

And the Dark Adonis needs some more screen time! *Strikes a pose*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've had the first three episodes for a few days now... just haven't got around to watching them. Looks good though.

Posted by The Judge

You niglet! Send them to me!

Posted by Klarth

Must play game.

Must buy PS2.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: I've had the first three episodes for a few days now... just haven't got around to watching them. Looks good though.

What the ****? It doesn't come out till April the 22nd in Japan. So I think you're ****ing with us! If not, sauce plz.

Posted by The Judge

Or send them to me before you speak to Ant so I can gloat and stuff.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

What? ****it, I wanna watch this. And yeah, they'd better have the same voices, or I'll join you in slaying Anthony in his sleep.

Posted by Ant

I'll be naked.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You niglet! Send them to me!

Quoted post: What the ****? It doesn't come out till April the 22nd in Japan. So I think you're ****ing with us! If not, sauce plz.

Quoted post: Or send them to me before you speak to Ant so I can gloat and stuff.

lol thinkin' of something else :cookie:

It was late, what can I say?

Posted by nich

Quoting Ant: I'll be naked.

I'll be Denny's.

Posted by Arczu

First time I ever saw short promotinal like that in which it was entertaining to watch. Now I REALLY wish I had that game. It's harder to find around here then nearly anything else.

Posted by Azure Wolf

I had such a hard time finding the game, now, should it be made and EVER translated into english...i'll probobly never get my hands on it...*sigh*
I wonder if I could get little Sosuke to look into it..

Posted by sniper

Hey, it is being released now. Episode four is the latest up and translated. They seem to be sticking to a very loose version of the story, as in all the major events occur, but in vastly different ways. Still quite enjoyable.

Posted by Forbidden Toast

Quoting Azure Wolf: I had such a hard time finding the game, now, should it be made and EVER translated into english...i'll probobly never get my hands on it...*sigh*
I wonder if I could get little Sosuke to look into it..

If you want to see it so bad, come over to my house and watch it on youtube with me. Bum.

The anime is pretty good. I was ammused most of the time. Unlike Loney, though, I need to get the game!

Let me borrow it, Loney X_X I'll let you borrow one of my games...

Posted by Azure Wolf

Spoiler stuff....maybe
So far as I've seen the anime it swerves out of order like *whoosh*
Was not expecting Captain Gordon in the first episode...or the second...or third, hell, I wasn't even expecting Vyers. (Although I am not complaining < 3)
Anyways, yeah, come steal it from me. I'll be happy to trade for Ratchet and Clank...or something.

EDIT: Dumb Addy got me wanting to play Kingdom Hearts. You know what you need to play? Star Ocean. Now.

Posted by Arczu

Ah sh!t... this series got licensed

I was watching all the way till episode 8, then decided to get 9-11 when everything was missing. I hate being too late when that happens. Oh well. But daym, the series started out with a "Eh?" and went to a "OMFG I'LL DIE LAUGHING!!".

Posted by Azure Wolf

yeah it got seriously better