Typing!

Posted by Doggyomega

AIM Yahoo or whatever chats. I mean I was talking to this guy one of my friends. He was all tripping out like just cause I was talking like this:
Me: so0o whassup dog?
Him: Nothing.
Me: o0o coo coo hows yo day been
Him: Good.
Me: So0o i heard u been in honors for this year thats coo so how is it

That's when he trips I mean GOD its chat! It's not like an essay ****.
Well tell me if what you think. If he's right I should write better on chat. Or wrong he's a jerk or something. Tell me please.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You need to learn proper English, methinks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Im not going to advocate competely perfect english in instant messengers, but jesus, you werent even close to english. You seemd like jsut some ordinary 13 year old retard who has jsut found out how great the internet is.

Posted by Doggyomega

I understand what your saying. But listen its internet, its chat, and I've known him for a while and he understands me. I mean really.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Obviously he thinks its inappropriate. And since he's the one who has to deal with it, its his opinion that matters.

Honestly, though, you're better off just talking normally. The more you talk like an idiot, the more you begin to actually be one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't expect perfect English, but it IS annoying when you're talking to someone and all you see is gibberish. I don't want to have to decipher what the person is saying, nor should I have to.

Yes, it's a chat, but it's not going to kill you to TRY and use proper English. If you're going to say something, put some effort into it.

Posted by Raptor

It's amazing how many people still don't know the difference between "it's" and "its."

Posted by Fate

Its not that hard, really.<3

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Raptor: It's amazing how many people still don't know the difference between "it's" and "its."

The next thing I was going to address.

If some moron initiates conversation with me on msn/aim and I have to re-read their sentences in order to understand what they're trying to get across, I generally ignore them. Same thing if they have an unreadable/small (too many of you do) font.