commercials

Posted by r.o.f

which stupid bowl commercial did you like? google video has all of the ones that were aired and some extras

Posted by KoH

Link to them next time.

http://superbowl.break.com/

Mine would be GoDaddy's. Any of them.

Posted by Crazy K

It was actually not to great this year round. The only commercial I did enjoy was the Go daddy, the commercial were everyone distroysrs an office to look for bud lights and thats it.

Posted by KoH

lol I did like that one bud commercial where the guy uses his *** hole as a bottle opener. That actually made me laugh at first.

Posted by Crazy K

I like the new Angus Beef Burger king commercial, the guy who is in it is so hilarious.

Posted by r.o.f

lmao i like the bud light commercial where the bear is chasing the guy then his friend runs off and takes the beer

Posted by Klarth

Super Bowl advertisements are utter shit.

I do believe I'm the first person in history to say that.

Posted by r.o.f

its a said time for america.and your a stupid brit. $83,000 sec budlight must of dished out a billion $

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I agree with Klarth, and I'm basically an American.

There goes your logic!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro: I agree with Klarth, and I'm basically an American

You live in North AMERICA, so I'd fairly call you an American. In the USA, our country title is so long that we've decided to call ourselves "American", when that term actually could apply to people from Mexico, Brazil, Panama, Canada, Argentina and many others.

At any rate, the commercials weren't great this year. I liked the one with the chick on the airplane who fell onto that guy's lap and her shirt came unbuttoned and skirt slid up, and everyone looked at them.

Quoted post: You live in North AMERICA, so I'd fairly call you an American. In the USA, our country title is so long that we've decided to call ourselves "American", when that term actually could apply to people from Mexico, Brazil, Panama, Canada, Argentina and many others.

Except I actually AM American. I'm not a Canadian citizen.

Hence "basically".

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah most of the commercials were pretty sad in my opinion. The Bud light/budweiser commercials were not as they used to be.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

After "whassssup", they were all downhill.

No, that's pretty much when they started going downhill. Those were the worst commercials ever created.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro: No, that's pretty much when they started going downhill. Those were the worst commercials ever created.

In some people's estimation, like yours.

But you can't deny the popularity of them. I mean, they have to make one that is as popular. There was the frogs, and everyone knew that one, then there was the "Whasssup", and everyone knew that one. But since then, they haven't had one that was as memorable. They've tried (I remember one year, they did a "What are YOU doing?" thing), but they haven't been able to match the catchiness of it.

That's what I meant.

I personally found the "whassssup" to be annoying as hell, but it was popular and memorable.

So? Popularity doesn't mean it's actually good, or even a good thing. Just look at all of these new thillers and horror movies. They always open at number one and make quite a bit of money. Yet, they're some of the worst movies created.

Posted by Blackacidevil

The fed ex one with the dino's was great...