internet

Posted by r.o.f

ok im really getting p.o with my psp..when i go on the internet i can goto yahoo and then when i try to go to another page it says i dont have enough memory,my history is deleted,i have nothing on my memory card(all i have is a 30mb).so whats the deal,do i need a bigger card or is there something im not doing?

Posted by Zack_Neff

dude that happened to mme to until i got a 1gb memory card

Posted by r.o.f

well i would get a 2g but i havent got my tax returns and i dont have much use for it until i get a usb cable

Posted by Klarth

The PSP has a ****ty amount of ram. The web browser will give you memory errors constantly, no matter what you do. One suitable alternative are the slightly-crippled WipEout, Fired Up and Tenchi no Mon browsers, but instead of giving you errors, they'll just hang.

Get used to this.

Posted by santaclausdude

memory errors lessen with a bigger mem stick... i was having problems til i got my 2 gig one

Posted by Klarth

No they don't. You are lying.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Agreed on that.

Posted by Moogs

Quoting santaclausdude: memory errors lessen with a bigger mem stick... i was having problems til i got my 2 gig one

Do you even own a PSP?

or

Are you retarded?

Posted by santaclausdude

Yer i do have a PSP, an gettin a bigger mem stick worked 4 me..

Posted by Klarth

No it didn't. Please stop lying. It isn't nice.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It depends on the firmware. I would think it quite likely that Sony realised there was a problem, and edited the browser to use the memory stick as temporary memory as well as RAM to ease up the load.

Posted by Klarth

I've never heard of that - The fact that the browser files are identical in decrypted dumps of both 2.00 and 2.60 would have proved that, I thought. :/

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Didn't know that. :)