I got a suggestion

Posted by The Judge

Don't bring back the wacko board...ever.

It seems this gay hacking is derivite of said board.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but..... :D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Jesse.

If you bring it back, I'll personally hack the site.

(Note to the lawyers: I mean it.)

Posted by Ant

NO! Bad Jesse! Just deal with your loss...move on...it'll be ok.

Posted by The Judge

Serious. The wacko board is f*cking dumb anyways. The only loss is now noobs and idiots have to find a new site.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but!! Then why did you all vote for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should do a test and see how long the site can go with out being hacked with out having the wacko board??!! pze say no!!!!

Posted by The Judge

I didn't vote for the Wacko Board to be brought back, Jesse. It's obvious that whoever is hacking the boards doesn't like the Wacko Board, and it's a dumb idea anyways. Just don't bring it back. Thus, no more hacking, one would assume.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

He won't bring it back anytime soon. Garunteed.

Posted by Trigger

I didn't vote for its return either. It is Jesse's fault that when he actually wants the opinion of his members, he doesn't construct a poll correctly to take the answers. That thread dliberately had a stupid answer for people to choose, rather than being serious; that poll was begging to be taken as a joke.

Once again, I applaud the "hacker" (if this was even caused by hacking, that is) for taking the forum down and destroying it. In my opinion, Jesse deserved it.

Posted by The Judge

Now let's never see the Wacko Board again. Thank you.

Posted by Boner

If we can deal with all of our previous posts being deleted, then I'm sure you can deal with not having the wacko board :simpson:

Posted by Shade

How long did it take for the site to get hacked once the Wacko Blog was brought back? About a week. It's all because of the Wacko Blog that we have to basically re-build the site. Don't ever bring it back.

Posted by Jesse Smith

:( :( :(

Let's see who's right. Let's see how long we can go hack free with out the wacko blog. I'm guessing they'll be back again!!! Next time they hack it, there message will be "Bring back the wacko board and will stop hacking!!' :D:D:D:D

Posted by Shade

Somehow I doubt that will happen.