Name something you hate from a band that you like

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I hate how Rhapsody will have about 3 or 4 really lame dungeons and dragon-y type interludes in between their songs on their CDs. I bought the cd for music, not Fabio ranting like a hyperactive queer about some brave warrior in the valley of gayness. Ugh. It really ****es me off when I'm driving and it sneaks up on me on the cd

Posted by MetalVox~55

I hate how Symphony X dress in those fluffy frilly shirts when they play live.

Posted by Dr._31337

Greenday's whole whiney emo look really ****es me off. I liked them for simple, easy to like, quick music, and now its gone.

Long live dookie.

Posted by TheSecondComing

The Gallaghers being idiots, Kurt Cobain killing himself. That's about it.

Posted by Richaod

Silverchair's drummer Ben Gillies often sits in his underpants during concerts.

James Hetfield never really sings too properly when live.

I can't really think of much, but I know that at least one person in one of the bands I like is a complete dickhead. And I can't remember who, for some reason.

Posted by Lazy Guitar

Luca Turilli's a homosexual.

Posted by Klarth

Bathory were satanist :(

Posted by Lazy Guitar

Last I knew, Bathory was only Quorthon.

Posted by cheese_muncher

Jagger from the rolling stones has lips that are too big and also I think that Eric Clapton's badge is his worst song

Posted by Shin-Ra

I dislike the bitchyness and most vocals of early Anathema. :(

Quoting Abraxas: Bathory were satanist

I can't tell how you meant to phrase your post: Bathory were satanists or Bathory was satanic? The second is right, not the first.

From http://www.anus.com/metal/interviews/quorthon/:

[quote=Quorthon]Around 1986, I realised we were actually just writing albums full of religious hocus-pocus, satanic rubbish and demonic crap. I was not a Satanist and knew absolutely nothing about occultism or demonic affairs, so I asked myself why should I really be writing about that shit. I mean, we actually got to make albums, so why not try something different. That's when the idea to bring the whole pre-christian Swedish Viking era into BATHORY came about. Not that I knew any more about that period in time, but it was at least a fresh source to draw stories from.

Quoting Funntroll: Last I knew, Bathory was only Quorthon.

There were a few guys in the band until Requiem which was the beginning of him being the sole member.

Posted by auzzman5151

I hate that Placebo's lead singer is bi-sexual. Also I dont like how Scott Weiland freaked me out for how he acted or how he dressed when I went to a VR concert.

Posted by sabre

Mike Portnoy used to wear such unfetching leotards back in the Images and Words tour days.

Posted by Lazy Guitar

Bathory; Quorthon is dead.

Posted by Nevinyrral

Linkin Park playing with.....Jay-Z or whatever there called. God that was just horrible.

Posted by -Shadow-

I hate how Metallica came out with St.Anger.

Posted by Ch

i hate how Santana is making all these crappy duets with crappy artists like Michelle Branch.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting User 245: i hate how Santana is making all these crappy duets with crappy artists like Michelle Branch.

I agree. I never was really into Santana's style, but I've always respected him. Recently though, he has been slipping quality wise.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Pink Floyd was British.:(
Led Zeppelin for quitting after Bonham died.:(
Metallica for not quitting after Burton died.:(
Ozzy for leaving Sabbath.:(

Posted by -Shadow-

To add to what Skitzo said

Pink Floyd for continuing to exist after Roger Waters left.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Richaod: James Hetfield never really sings too properly when live.

I hate that so much. Sometimes he'll be singing the song pretty good and then all the sudden just leave a few parts out.

I also hate how he changes the tempo of the lyrics on some songs when performed live.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Abraxas: Bathory were satanist :(

Yeah, Satan My Master can create bad perceptions like that. Quorthon seemed like a pretty intelligent guy though, given most of the interviews I've seen and stuff like that.

Inzo... Particularly in Enter Sandman when they come to the vocal interlude. It's completely stuffed up and they never adjust to it.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Sabredog]