Congratulations, Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, even though I would've like to see the underdogs take the game, Pittsburgh played an overall better game.

Roethlisberger did have that one weak TD where he didn't actually make it, but got the points anyway, but even if they hadn't gotten that TD, the score would still have been 14-10, so meh.

Congrats, Steelers. I had a pizza riding on that game, and I won it. I won a small pizza.

Posted by Momentum

They've played like champs all season. Only the #6 seed because they lose some stupid games early on, but played phenominally from November until now. Congrats, Pittsburgh.

Also, the AFC is sick.

Later

Posted by s0ul

That was a load. Seattle out-played them for almost the whole game and got totally ****ed on so many calls. I was angry to the max.

Posted by Random

Well I live here in the heart of Steeler country so you can imagine the kind of parties there are. Soul is right about a lot of the bad calls but who knows maybe the outcome would have been the same. And it was nice to see Bettis go home.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

That was kind of funny earlier in the playoffs when Bettis fumbled and the other team recovered it, and Roethlisberger had to tackle the guy. You don't see QBs tackling too much.

Anyway, the game is over, Steelers took it, and it was akward to actually see the coach from the Steelers smiling. Coaches don't smile often.

Posted by Random

You wouldn't believe how many T-Shirts they created that say "The Tackle" And shows a picture of Roethlisberger stopping the Colts player who picked up the Bettis fumble. Too many shirts if you ask me.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I swear there have been maybe 3 super bowls my entire life that I actually cheered for a team.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

I won 10 dollars in the game (leaving my girlfriend 10 dollars poorer). It's a beautiful thing when you can place bets on a football game with your girlfriend. It's even more beautiful when you win :P

I missed most of the game because I was working. Did any good commercials surface?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The power on my street was off until the third-quater, then the cable was off until two hours after the game.

So I missed it :(

Posted by Raptor

Wow... I watched the Puppy Bowl II on Animal Planet instead.

I mean, YEAAAAAAAAAH GO STEELERS WOOHOO OMG *eats polish sausage*

Posted by Klarth

This is one of the few times when I'll outwardly disagree with you, but for the love of God, shut the **** up. If they want to enjoy the sport, let them be - You can't control everyone's tastes. I'm not a huge fan of American Football myself, but there's really no reason for you to go around vehemently stating your dislike for something other people might enjoy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Raptor: Wow... I watched the Puppy Bowl II on Animal Planet instead.

I mean, YEAAAAAAAAAH GO STEELERS WOOHOO OMG *eats polish sausage*

Seriously, shut the **** up. We get it. You're alternative. You're so original and awesome (lol sorry) and we should all stop being ourselves and be original like you. We get it. There was no need for you to post here if all you were going to do is be an *******. It was a perfectly legitimate discussion about the event. If you dont like it, then keep your ****ing mouth shut, you silly prick.

Edit: Polish sausage is good, so shut up again.

Posted by Raptor

When they released all the confetti on those kitties during the finale of the Kitty Halftime Show, they looked so confused and scared. It was remarkably cute. GO STEALERS, CRUSH THOSE SEAGULLS!

Posted by Crazy K

Last nights super bowl was a discrace, probably the worst super bowl I ever seen. The TD by Roethlisberger should of never counted, and that one TD that Seattle got then was over turned was not right, one of the guys on the steelers made contact first on the Seattle Wide Reciever, so that should of made it Off Set Penaltys.

Also that one catch that (they say) was out of bounds, but as you can see he had his leg over the red peg, so really in my opinion the Seattle Seahawks should of got that TD.

And the commercials sucked this year round too.

on a rating of 1-10 I would give this Super Bowl a 2/10, it was horrible, the officials sucked.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Crazy K: Last nights super bowl was a discrace, probably the worst super bowl I ever seen.

Hey, the half time show wasnt that bad :D The stones kicked a$$!

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah the half time show was the only great thing about the super bowl.

Posted by Moogs

Seattle should have one, but the only good thing about the Steelers winning is that Jerome "The Bus" Bettis gets to go out a champion.

Posted by Hyper

lol jack is such a hypocrite :cool2:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: When they released all the confetti on those kitties during the finale of the Kitty Halftime Show, they looked so confused and scared. It was remarkably cute.

I can only imagine what you did with yourself while watching that...

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Hyper: lol jack is such a hypocrite :cool2:

NO, YOU ARE