who has heard of this RPG

Posted by Hellborne

Terranigma is the title.A friend owned it on the snes and borrowed it and loved the whole thing. the story was great and original and the gameplay was awsome but many people have heard of it or its sequel Legend of Gaia. So i was just wonderin who has heard of it or the sequel

Posted by Roger Smith

Dude, just about everyone, I think, has heard of these games. Hell, more have even played them.

Posted by Xenos

Not THAT many people heard of Terranigma ...

Either way, obviously I have. In fact, Terranigma is one of my favorite RPGs ever.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Xenos: Not THAT many people heard of Terranigma ...

Either way, obviously I have. In fact, Terranigma is one of my favorite RPGs ever.

qft. Amazing game.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Xenos: Not THAT many people heard of Terranigma ...

Eh, it was a good game anyway though it wasn't in my tastes.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've heard of it. Still have to get around to playing it, though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

News to me:cookie:

Posted by eXavier deuX

I've played the sequel.

Posted by Klarth

THERE IS NO SEQUEL. The trilogy goes Soul Blazer -> Illusion of Gaia -> Terranigma.

And Soul Blazer sucked like ****, so there you go.

Posted by Ant

Heard of it. Never seen it. Never will.

Posted by Xenos

You *****.

Posted by Zeta

I've got a rom, since it wasn't released in the US. Its my favorite Enix game. I still can beat Bloody Mary, but I've only tried twice.

Posted by Xenos

Use Elec Rings--what level are you on?

Posted by Zeta

Level 22 or 23, not sure. No ****ing clue where to get Elec Rings.

Posted by Xenos

Go to the MagicRock shops and ask for some Elec Rings--your level is really good to beat her, but you just need some of those magic rocks. :|

Posted by Zeta

K, I'll check it out next time I play.

Posted by The Punisher

This looks like a fun game, ill have too find it or the rom. Didnt Legend of Gia lead into Legend of Mana or one of the many mana games made?

Posted by Xenos

Legend of G--what?

Posted by William

It's not Legend of Gaia. It's Illusion of Gaia (also known as Illusion of Time in Europe).

---

Anyhow, Terranigma is a good game; but I enjoyed Illusion of Gaia more.

[quote]And Soul Blazer sucked like ****, so there you go.

Indeed. I quit playing Soul Blazer after about 1 hour because I got so bored with it. It reminds me too much of Dark Cloud, although it was made way before Dark Cloud was.