http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/page1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/page2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/page3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/page4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/page5.jpg

This is fake, right?

Anyways, it's worth a laugh or two.

Posted by Zeta

Apparently, the XBox cannot crush Nintendo, as there was no mention of them... I think. I kinda just skimmed through that. Tired, read whole thing t'morrow.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Zeta: Apparently, the XBox cannot crush Nintendo, as there was no mention of them... I think. I kinda just skimmed through that. Tired, read whole thing t'morrow.

Probably because they already surpassed them this generation in the console race.

Anyways, it isfrom Xbox Magazine, something like that doesn't suprise me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Apparently, the XBox cannot crush Nintendo, as there was no mention of them... I think. I kinda just skimmed through that. Tired, read whole thing t'morrow.

The 360 went back in time and crushed the GC two years ago supposedly.

Second page, bottom left.

Posted by Zeta

Ah, I didn't see that. I thought The Cinema was the bottom of that page.

Posted by Axis

Yeah, now that I read more and more of it the more I believe that it isn't true. Most of the editors like McCaffery are open minded, so it's either just a huge joke or Microsoft bought their brains.

Posted by Klarth

I find it funny that there's a Snes logo on the side of the truck on the first page.

Really stupid article. :/

Quoted post: I find it funny that there's a Snes logo on the side of the truck on the first page.

The power of the 360 is so intense that not even the past is safe.

Posted by The Prince of Persia

I felt rather offened by the last page. I love my playstation!

Posted by Random

LOL Vamp this is great. *Laughs* ah **** thats good. That deserves rep..

Posted by ZEN

But the question is...

Can the 360 destroy Vin Diesel?

*Runs away quickly*

Posted by gOdOfWaR

the 360 sucks major arse.i bought one 2 weeks ago and it crashes hard core..before bill gates opens his mouth i think he needs to slow down and think what he is putting together before releaseing it.it has to many glitchs and it crashes.so it went on ebay and i sold it for $900 thank you good bye

Posted by Axis

Quoting ZEN: But the question is...

Can the 360 destroy Vin Diesel?

*Runs away quickly*

Yeah pretty much, it just can't destroy Chuck Norris.

Posted by KoH

[quote=gOdOfWaR]the 360 sucks major arse.i bought one 2 weeks ago and it crashes hard core..before bill gates opens his mouth i think he needs to slow down and think what he is putting together before releaseing it.it has to many glitchs and it crashes.so it went on ebay and i sold it for $900 thank you good bye

lmao I call bullsh*t. Doesn't matter, YOU'RE BANNED, MOTHER F[COLOR=BLACK]U[/COLOR]CKER.

Posted by GameMiestro

Throw away the internet in 2007!

Posted by Random

Quoting gOdOfWaR: the 360 sucks major arse.i bought one 2 weeks ago and it crashes hard core..before bill gates opens his mouth i think he needs to slow down and think what he is putting together before releaseing it.it has to many glitchs and it crashes.so it went on ebay and i sold it for $900 thank you good bye

Yeah my 360 has never crashed. And when did you sell it on ebay for $900? What'd you sell with it? Yeah you would have had to sell a lot of accessories and games because they're not going for that much.

And yes.. Good bye your banned and good riddance.

Quoted post: And when did you sell it on ebay for $900? What'd you sell with it? Yeah you would have had to sell a lot of accessories and games because they're not going for that much.

You could get them off of eBay for over $1000 when they first came out. And that was just for the core package.

Posted by Flounder

Quoting gOdOfWaR: the 360 sucks major arse.i bought one 2 weeks ago and it crashes hard core..before bill gates opens his mouth i think he needs to slow down and think what he is putting together before releaseing it.it has to many glitchs and it crashes.so it went on ebay and i sold it for $900 thank you good bye

dude....i just bought a 360 on ebay for $900 that crashes hardocore....YOU SLEEZ!!

jk

who in there right mind you pay $900 for a d.amn 360

Quoted post: who in there right mind you pay $900 for a d.amn 360

Same people who paid $2,000 for a PS2/

Posted by higbvuyb

Of course it destroys all. Infinite mass > anything.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Maybe you should actually "learn" how to handle a $400 system.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Klarth: I find it funny that there's a Snes logo on the side of the truck on the first page.

Really stupid article. :/

It;s the 360's buttons. Similar to the snes layout of course.